It didn't happened...theoretically.

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ms. Jung” Mrs, Park and the whole class stared at me, inclusive that blond guy, I mean girl, I mean… eh she must be a girl, right?!

Our eyes met and she was just blinking lazily.

 

“Ms. Jung” Mrs. Park said again “Do you know Ms. Liu?”

“Who?” I said blatantly

“Miss Liu, Amber Liu” Mrs. Park pointed at that blond ert.

I fidgeted “N..no, I mean yes, eh ... no?"

“It was a yes or no question, Jung Soojung. It shouldn’t be that hard” Mrs. Park raised her eyebrow

“Well, umm no?” I took a look at that ert, who yawned lazily and shrugged as Mrs. Park looked at her.

“No?” Mrs. Park looked back at me “How can you are so unsure if you know someone or not?”

“Ummm it’s… it’s… uhhh f…f… forget it” I blushed and sat myself and bang my head to my desk again.

 

“Yah, Soojung” Luna whispered to me “Seriously, what did your desk do to you?”

“Uuhhh” I groaned. Why are my friends so weird?

“Soojung” this time it was Sulli

“Hmmm?” I answered lazily

“You know that blond girl?”

“NO”

“Why did you jump?”

“I must have daydreamed”

“Hmmm” Sulli mumbled “Ok then”

 

Why did I do in my last life that I deserved this?

Stolen first kiss by a stranger.

Well Soojung, at least she ain’t some kind of erted janitor who watches in the school basement.

Yeah, yeah. I was trying to make myself feel better.

At least she’s a classmate.

A classmate is definitely better than a erted janitor or a gardener who steals underwear in an all-girl school.

Yeah…

 

All…

GIRL..

School…

 

All-Girl…

 

“OH MY ING LORD!”  I jumped and screamed at the realization that a girl kissed me. 

“Jung Soojung!!!” Mrs. Park yelled at me “No cursing! Are you day dreaming again?”

“N.n..nnno. I am so sorry. I’ll sit down and be quiet now”

 

Just at that moment, the bell rang.

“Get your things ready, everyone. We’ll go to the hall and after the opening ceremony you are free to go home”

Everyone stood up, gathered their things and their bags.

 

I forced myself to get up from the chair.

A girl…

Isn’t that is worse than to get kissed by a erted underwear thief?

Why me?

Whyyyyy???

 

“Yah, Soojung. Your bag” Luna waved me my bag.

“Huh? Oh yeah, thanks” I said

“Did you only eat one portion today? You are very strange even for you” Luna stared at me.

“I…. Hhhhh nevermind” I answered.

 

We walked together to the hall, listened to the boring speech from the principal and then the teachers introduced themselves. I noticed that the former Saint Hope students don’t wear uniforms. The Principal said we are free to choose if we want to wear our old uniforms or casual clothes until the new uniform is finished.

I didn’t really listen to anything until everyone clapped and Sulli took my hand. I got up and followed her out.

“Guys, I need to pee” Luna crossed her legs.

“Jesus, can you stop telling us that? I need not to know when your bladder is full” Sulli pushed Luna to go to the bathroom.

“Awwww, let’s go together” Luna pleaded and pulled Sulli’s hand.

“Yah!” Sulli said “I don’t need to go!”

“Consider it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter