Hers

Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt like my knees were about to give up as I turned around and face her.

Those same brown eyes.

That same beautiful face.

Only her hair is longer, she tied it.

 

She bit her lower lip before she said, more like a whisper "Hi"

 

Hi?

Just that?

After leaving me broken like that?

 

My body trembled, I didn't even know what I felt at that moment, but all the mixed emotion brought me on the verge of my tears.

I didn't want to break down in front of her but as I heard "I missed you" coming from , I lost control of myself.

The only thing I knew, I approached her, lifted my right hand and I heard a loud slap.

 

That sound woke me up from my trance. I saw Amber holding her cheek and I realized I just slapped her.

"I..." I wanted to say sorry but the words didn't come up. I stood there, my right hand still on the air, shaking like crazy while Amber just stared at the floor.

She lifted her face and I could see how red her cheek was.

I felt guilty but before I could apologize, Amber said "I am sorry, Krys."

 

Looking at those eyes, I knew my defence would break down any second.

I can't let it happen.

She'll hurt me again.

 

"Krys..."

She was about to say something but I covered my ears with my hands "Don't... I don't want to hear anything"

I shook my head, repeating "Don't" while she kept looking at me with pleading eyes.

At the end I knew I just needed to get away from her, I turned around and run to the door.

 

I yanked my hand free as Amber run after me and grabbed my hand.

"Go away!" I screamed to her, ran down the stairs

"Krys! I need to tell you something!" 

 

I ignored her, I kept running until I reached my class and saw Sulli stood near the door, talking to Luna. I run into her arms, I didn't care what everybody think. 

Luna went "Bwoah? Soojung? What's wrong?"

I didn't answer, I just hold Sulli tight, looking for comfort, looking for strength.

I could feel Sulli was confused from her body language, but then she wrapped her arms around me "She didn't feel very well as she got up today" she lied for me.

"You should stay home then S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter