I Need Money

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Hello everyone! Wow, February went by so quickly! I really enjoy reading everyone's comments, they really do make my day. Also, thank you all to those who subscribed! Enjoy~
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

Jungkook and I were walking out the school to see that horror movie that just came out. He stopped when we got to the side walk and turned around and gave me a shy smile. "What? Why did we stop here?" Jungkook began to scratch the back of his head and looked down towards the ground.

"Well...you see. I didn't really expect you to say 'yes', so I don't know what movie theater to go watch it at," he answered. 

"Idiot," I muttered as I punched his arm. "I think I know one somewhere up this road." We began to walk down the sidewalk as I went off on him for not checking any theaters or their times. Wow, this kid is really something. Why would he invite me and not know which theater to even go to! Ugh, that .
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok POV

ity ! I was hiding in one of the rooms in the school after everyone had left the building. I still haven't collected $50 from those bastards and now they're going to kick my . I waited in the closet of that room for about an hour until I felt my phone vibrate against my leg in my pocket. I pulled it out slowly to read that the caller ID was just one of the boss's henchmen, Bambam. I ignored his call to get another call right after. I looked at the caller ID this time and nearly peed in my pants. Jackson, our boss, was calling me, and I had no other choice but to respond or get beatened. "Hi Jackson! How's it going?" I answered happily.

"Where the is my money?" he responded bluntly.

"Well, you see. Today was really a slow day for me and-"

"How much did you collect?"

"Um....like I said Boss, it was really a slow-"

"How much did you ing collect?" he demanded this time.

"$.50...," I muttered. All of a sudden, the closet door was ripped open and before me was Jackson and the rest of his henchmen. He pulled me out of the closet and slammed me on the ground.

"You had one ing job! To get $50!" he yelled at me. The rest of his men stood around laughing and mocking me as he continued. "I'll give your another chance! If you don't get me $100 in one hour, then I will do worse to you than I did you Peniel," he ended.

"Whose Peniel, Boss?" one of the men, Jinyoung, asked.

"Exactly," was all he replied as he left the room, all of his henchmen following.

"Dammit! How the hell am I supposed to collect $100? Let alone $50! Ugh, I only have two options," I muttered as I got up and crimpled to one of my 'option's' house.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi POV

"Namjoon, how did you do on the English essay?" I asked as I looked at my grade, which, of course, was a 100%.

"I got 100%," he replied as he looked over at my paper. He high fived me when he read what my grade was. 

"We're so smart and swag. Well, I'm swag, you're just smart," I corrected myself, earning a punch in the arm seconds later. Before I could even get back at him, the doorbell rang once, then twice, then multiple times. "What the hell is wrong with this guy! I didn't even get to process the first ring!" I got up from the couch and went to open the door. The person standing in front of me was holding a bag that was labeled '$' and some bags of powder. "What the hell do you want, Hoseok?" I questioned.

"Would you like to buy some ! It will cost $100!" he exclaimed happily as he began to wave the in front of my face. 

"Who's at the door?" Namjoon shouted from the living room.

"No other than the druggie, Hoseok!" I exclaimed with fake happiness.

"Tell him to off," Namjoon shouted back. 

"Tell Namjoon, that I said you and his descendants," Hoseok asked. I began to be both their messagers until I realized why Hoseok was even here.

"No! I don't want your drugs! I'm trying to actually get an education and not screw my life up," I replied bluntly.

"Can you at least lend me $100?" he begged.

"Who asks for $100? Do you think I'm rich?-"

"Yes, now give me $100?"

"Or what. You're not gonna do anything-"

"I'll tell everyone about that one bad grade you had back in middle school! Every teacher in our school and the student body! Maybe even the president! Maybe-"

"Hoseok, I swear if you do.I will not only chop off your balls, but kill you in the process if you even think about ruining my reputation you-"

"Yoongi, please. If I don't have it in," he began as he checked his watch, ignoring my threat. "45 minutes, then I'm screwed. Please, help me," he begged again. I didn't know what to do. Should I help him or kick him to the curve?

"Will you stop doing drugs?" I asked softly.

"Yoongi, you know once I'm in this, I can't simply go back to the way it was before," he muttered back.

"Please," I began to beg.

"Do you have the $100 or no?" he asked bluntly. I couldn't believe him, was he this controlled by drugs. I couldn't even look at him anymore, so I just slammed the door in his face and walked back to the couch frustrated.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok POV

"Thanks for helping!" I yelled out sarcastically as I looked around for anything worth $100. I found an ugly looking plant by the porch and took it. "Hope it's worth $100," I muttered as I headed off to Seokjin's house. He's my only hope. I just hope he's drunk so he would give me money. I got to Seokjin's mansion in about 10 minutes. I ran up the walk way and began to pound on his door. "Seokjin! Seokjin! Jin! Jinnie! Ji-" I yelled as someone opened the door. It was Seokjin completely while looking very pissed off. "Wow dude! Put some clothes on!" I shouted as I made my eyes looked at his face and no where else.

"I was in the middle of so this better be important!" he hissed at me.

"Well, my old friend. Can I borrow $100?" I asked happily.

"I was interrupted from to give you $100?" he spoke bluntly.

"Jin oppa!" I heard a girl scream somewhere inside of the house.

"Hold on!" he shouted back.

"Please, Seokjin, this will be the last time, I promise," I begged. He just looked at me and went somewhere in his house. He came back a few minutes later with a 100 dollar bill. "Thanks Jin!" 

"Don't come here every again," he ended as he slammed the door.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"See, $100, Boss!" I exclaimed as I handed Jackson the money. He began to inspect it for about 5 minutes before putting it in his pocket. 

"Don't be late again," he muttered as he walked away, not before punching me in the stomach for punishment.

"Got it Boss!" I exclaimed as I fell over, hugging my stomach.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

"That was the corniest movie that I've ever seen in my life!" I exclaimed. "I'm not even sure if you should catagorize that as a horror film!"

"That was pretty crappy," Jungkook added as we walked from the movie theater.

"You should of looked at the ratings before even suggesting the movie," I scolded. "That was a load of crap! I may be stupid, but I know that the girl should have been dead if she fell of a cliff and not get even one scratch."

"Taehyung, can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked. I had noticed that his head was somewhere else this whole time as we were walking.

"Sure, what's up?" I replied.

"I have two things to ask," he muttered out. "No. 1 being, do you like Jimin?" he asked softly. I nearly tripped over nothing from that.

"What the hell!?! No! NEVER! EVER!" I exclaimed. The thought of even thinking that made me want to puke. "Why would you even ask me-"

"No. 2 being, does Jimin hate me?" he asked. I had no answer for that one. 

"Um, I think you should ask him that, I don't want to give you a wrong answer," I replied back.

"Ok. Thanks for coming to see that crappy movie with me! Bye!" he exclaimed as he skipped down his street. I have a feeling I know why he asked me those questions, but I should ask Jimin to confirm if my suspicions are right.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry, I meant to update this weekend but I wasn't home enough to edit and publish this! Have a nice day!~