He Got You What?

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Hello everyone! I'm so happy you guys liked the last two chapters because I did as well! I'm really sorry for not posting in nearly 2 weeks! Tbh, I was just so lazy the past few days to even feel like writing. I'm glad I have today and tomorrow off so I can possibly post another chapter to make up for my laziness. And thank you for 1000 views and 50 subscribers!!! You guys are awesome! Enjoy~
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

The halls were empty since everyone else was in class at the moment. Me being my stupid self, I forgot to set my alarm clock, causing me to wake up during 2nd period. I ran down the hall until I saw a very familiar person walking towards me.

"Hey Tae Tae," Jungkook shouted as he ran towards me. "Why are you running?"

"I accidently slept in," I sighed, catching my breath. 

"Since you're not that busy," he commented, earning a smack by me, "do you want to go shopping after school today?" 

I stared at him before saying, "Sure, why not." After that, he gave me a smile as he walked away towards who knows where.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later, Jungkook and I began to walk to the mall right after school. I did tell Jimin and invited him to come along with us, but he responded with 'I'd rather not,'. Since we both didn't have a car nor could we drive, we decided to just walk and talk. Surprisingly, I wasn't uncomfortable talking to him at all. It felt like I was talking to another Jimin, but really tall and more of a brat. 

"I'm surprised you didn't get a detention for being late," he began as we entered the doors of the mall.

"Yeah yeah. I didn't get one because I'm awesome!" I shrieked and began to skip around him. He just held his head in his hands, trying to hide himself. 

"Hyung! Don't embarass me!" he whined as he dragged me along to a random store. Oh yeah! Since we're at the mall, I can get Jimin his birthday present! Yes! I'm so smart! We were walking around a snapback rack until Jungkook said, "So, what are you getting Jimin for his birthday?" I was so attaken back that I nearly slammed my face into a rack, trying to look at him questionally.

"Wait, why?" I asked, suspicious of his motives.

"Eh, just wondered, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to hyung," Jungkook replied, giving me an innocent look. 

"Fine. I'm going to try to make him a homemade snapback," I answered.

"Ooo. Do you even know how to make one?" he asked, reality crashing down on me. 

"Oh my god..HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE A SNAPBACK IN 2 DAYS?!?!?" I screamed, scaring several customers. 

"Wow, go figure," Jungkook mocked as I punched his arm. He gave me a glare before saying, "Why don't you just buy him one, like this one," he picked out a dark blue and royal blue snapback with the huge J's crossing each otherxx on it.

"Yes! This is perfect! I'll just bu-"

"To bad I also like this," Jungkook said as he snatched the cap and ran towards the register.

"You bastard!" I exclaimed, running towards him. Since he is more youthful than I am, he ran faster to the register to buy it. That jerk! Why suggest it if you're just gonna buy it for yourself? I went back to the rack and picked out one that looked similar, but was black and blue. "This will have to do," I muttered as I went to the cash register and bought it. For the rest of the day, Jungkook continued on hiding the bag away from me and trying to change the subject of why he bought it.

"Jungkook! Why did you take the hat from me?" I begged for the umpteenth time.

"I really wanted this for a while...," he lied as he walked away from me faster. Later, we completely forgot about the hat situation and we went on shopping throughout the rest of the stores.

"I tried inviting Jimin, but he refused to come-"

"Good! I don't want him here either! I just want to hang out with you and you alone, Hyung," he interrupted while latching his arm around my arm. This kid is really weird.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next at school was a very interesting one. I signed up for a club during 4th period since that was a free period. While Jimin went off to his dance club, I was walking around the school looking for this room. "354....356.....358....360!" I exclaimed as I found the room when walking around the corner. The room was dark inside as I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. The only source of light I see is someone looking at a screen in the back.

"Um, hello? Is this the Miscellaneous Club?" I asked as I turned the light on. Who I met shocked me completely. There, before me, was a shirtless Jin looking up from his phone at me.

"Um, sure," he muttered as I he back to his phone.

"What do we do here?"

"Miscellaneous things," Jin replied bluntly.

"Like what?" I continued to ask.

"What the hell do you think miscellaneous means? Whatever you want," he lashed out as he went back to his phone. He continued to stay on his phone until he saw that I was still clueless. "You can do anything basically. I didn't realize how slow you are," he scoffed as he went towards a closet to take a shirt out.

"Why are you shirtless?" I asked while putting down some of my books.

"It's none of your business," he replied back bluntly. I just sat down at the only table in the room and started to do some homework. While I did that, he continued to use his phone and not pay any attention on me. I went back to my homework, trying to figure what the heck it was even talking about.

"Um, Jin, can you help me with this?" I asked. He looked over at me and went back to his phone. Did he just ignore me again. "Excuse me Jin, can you please help me with this?" I asked a little more firmly. He just continued to look at his phone again. "Kim Seokjin. Please. Help. ME!" I whined out loud. He looked up, annoyed, and walked close to me. Finally! He's going to help me. What I didn't expect was a punch to the face. I felt my face swell up as I held it in my hands. Liquid went down my face and onto my clothes coating the color red. "WHAT THE HELL! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!" I yelled at him as I went to find a tissue box.

"You wouldn't shut up," he replied back. I finally found a tissue, held it up, and pressed it against my nose. The room fell silent again until Jin finally spoke up in about 5 minutes. "So, do you need help?"

"No ," I muttered. He walked over and glared at me as he looked at my homework. 

"This stuff is easy. You must be really stupid," he joked as he smirked.

"And you must be even more stupid since you are still a senior," I retorted, causing him to glare up at me.

"Do you need help or no?" he questioned. I groaned as I went to sit next to him. He helped me with Physics and Pre-Calculus, which he was pretty good at. The only thing that made it awkward was that he kept rubbing my thigh in circles, causing me to become stiff until the bell rang. He turned to face my hear and blew in it, causing me to freak out.

"WHAT THE HELL! Anyways, thanks," I thanked as I rose up and carried my books.

"Whatever," he replied as he went laughing back to his phone.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was Jiminnie's birthday today! So I got up extra early and ran to school so I could beat him there to give him his present. I put the snapback in a cute little blue and black box with a nice white ribbon on top. He's gonna love it! I arrive there to already see him getting his books from his locker. "Jiminnie! I wanted to be here first to congratulate you on you're birthday! Happy Birthday you bum!" 

"Taehyung, it's only 7:25, but thank you! And thanks for the gift you got me! I love it!" Jimin exclaimed as he took out the snapback that Jungkook had bought from the mall a while back.

"What! I didn't get you that..I got you this," I spoke as I handed him his present. He looked at me confused as he looked from my present to Jungkook's 'present'.

"Then who got me this one...?" he muttered.

"The great Jeon Jungkook!" I exclaimed with a smile. "He told me he wanted it. I didn't know he would get it for you for your birthday-"

"EWW! NOW IT'S CURSED!" he screamed. I laughed at him as I put Jungkook's present on his head.

"It really suits you though!" I joked as I gave him his birthday hits. 

"HEY! WAIT, I WASN'T READY!" he yelled as I continued to beat him. Once I was done, I gave him a hug to soothe his pain and anger. "I'll get you back," he muttered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suga POV

I drove Namjoon and I to school today since I was in the mood to get to talk to him since I only see him at home. "Namjoon, how's life for you."

"Boring, I just want to graduate then leave," he replied bluntly, causing me to laugh really loud. "Hyung, why can't we just graduate already and then go to our dream college!"

"Because life is a ," I answered, causing him to laugh really loud as well. The conversation went on until we drive into the parking lot and saw some guys towards the entrance of the school. I recognized one of them, Hoseok, talking to three taller and bigger guys holding plastic bags. "Why does he want to ruin his life?" I muttered to myself, thinking I was the only I heard. Namjoon patted my back and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Maybe he can get better," he assured.

"Or he could possibly OD," I retorted.

"Come on, I'm sure he isn't that addicted."

"Everytime I walk by him, he smells like he was rolling around in weed!" I exclaimed. Namjoon just shook his head and got out of the car, me walking right behind. We walked up the entrance and I saw from the corner of my eye Hoseok glancing over at us. I pretended not to notice him and went on my way into the school. 

"People are gonna be surprised to see the famous Min Yoongi actually in school!" Namjoon started, groaning a few seconds later after I punched him.

"Shut up. I come to school, I just show up late some days!" I defended.

"And some days people wonder if you're even alive or not," Namjoon joked as he groaned again from my punches. "Ok! I get it, I get it." We turned a corner to see two boys at a locker hugging each other. We both soon realized it was Jimin and Taehyung, causing Namjoon to turn back around. "I got to go," he muttered.

"Namjoon! Come on! And you're the one saying that I should get over the past," I whined as he continued to walk the other way. 

"That's different, though. Bye hyung," he ended as he waved goodbye and continued on his way. That little bastard, he's such a hypocrite. 

I soon saw those idiots walk away as I sneaked up to Jimin's locker. I snuck a card I made for him inside his locker and walked away to get to my class early for once. Happy Birthday idiot.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I hoped you all enjoyed! Sorry for being gone for so long again ;_;.