Three Strikes And You're Out

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Taehyung POV

It's been 2 weeks since the angry, looking like he'd murder Park Jimin has talked to me. It's been the longest 2 weeks of my life. All he does is glare at me whenever we're in the halls or in class. He glares harder if I'm with Jungkook, the only one who I talk to along with Jin hyung since Jimin's silent treatment. Even with Jungkook, I feel awkward because all he does is pout, cry, and mope around after getting rejected by Jimin. I really feel bad for the kid. I try to give him advice on how to get through this, but all he says is that Jimin hates him. The kid's so depressed that he even came to school wearing his pajamas along with a bedhead one day.The teachers even noticed his strange behavior since he doesn't answer any of the questions in class anymore or brag about his grades and intelligence. That kid is completely heart broken, and I blame myself for even telling him to go after Jimin.

Speaking of Jimin, I've tried many times to apologize to him but I would always chicken out whenever he looked over at me with those 'if you come near me I will beat you up' eyes, even though I know he won't. Today, though, I shall accomplish my mission. We had a free period today since one of our teachers were sick, and the school didn't feel like getting a substitute since it was the day before Christmas break. I looked around to spot my target in the corner of the room bopping his head to music from his headphones. Smoothly, I walked towards him and sat in the seat in front of him, just staring at him blankly. I did that for a few minutes, and he still hadn't acknowledged my existence. I began to poke his face until he looked up, annoyed. "Yah!"

"Jiminnie! Please talk to me! I am lonely! And I'm sorry for getting inbetween you and Jungkookie. Please forgive me!" I apologized.

"What's in it for me?" he asked curiously.

"I will shave my head! I will even stop talking to the aliens! Please! I'll do anything!" I begged as he looked at me chuckling.

"I forgive you, and I was just kidding. I also want to apologize for ignoring you for no reason. I shouldn't blame you, I should blame that stupid brat. Ugh! He makes me sick..," he responded as I looked down. I wish Jimin could see how hurt Jungkook is and how he actually does like him. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok POV

I decided to follow Taehyung's advice and tell Yoongi the truth. What bad could happen from that. I looked around the school and spotted Namjoon and Yoongi in the library reading. "Of course..," I muttered to myself as I walked in there. I arrived at their table and sat across from the both of them.

"Sorry, but we're trying to study here. Can you-" Yoongi began until he stopped talking when he realized who was in front of him. "Hoseok..."

"Sup Yoons!" I exclaimed, earning a shush from the librarian.

"Don't call me that," he whispered as he looked back down at his book.

"Hoseok, we don't have time to fool around right now. We have to study to actually get ahead in life and have a future. Please, if this is about drugs, we don't care," Namjoon spoke as he flipped a page in his textbook.

"I came here to talk to Yoons-"

"Don't call me that!" he exclaimed, earning a shush himself.

"Yoons," I began, earning a glare from him. "Please, take me back. I have a lot to explain to you. I know you may be confused but I have a logical explanation to everything that's happened in the past 2 years."

"What? Why would you think I would take you back? We weren't even a thing to begin with. And you made it very clear that my feelings for you were a one-sided thing," he argued.

"I can explain this whole thing. I had to do that," I began.

"You had to do this. People always have a choice on things and I'm thinking you wanted to do this."

"Yoons, please, let me explain-"

"No. 1, stop calling me that ty name. No. 2, I don't feel like hearing anymore of your excuses," he ended as he grabbed all of his stuff. "Goodbye druggie," he departed as he left the library. Namjoon soon grabbed his stuff, gave me a sympathetic look, and walked right after Yoongi. Seems like it'd be harder to get him to understand then I thought it would..
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I tried to gain Yoongi's attention during lunch after being rejected by him at the library. I wasn't going to give up yet, I'll gain his trust again! I walked into the room and scanned over the area, trying to look for Yoongi or Namjoon or even both of them together. I was about to give up until I saw them all the way in the back of the room, looking at their books rather than paying any attention to their lunch.

"He's such a nerd," I muttered as I skipped my way towards their table. There happened to be a lot of people in the room so I barely made it to the table in peace, being scratched, pushed, and shoved. I slid next to Yoongi as he was about to grab a water bottle that was towards my direction.

"So Namjoon-. Hoseok, what are you doing here?" he asked as he grabbed his water bottle.

"I'm here to explain a lot things," I replied while poking his cheek. He swatted his hand away as a glare grew on his face.

"Stop Hoseok, there's nothing we need to talk about."

"Oh, but there's many things we need to talk about," I teased as I gave him a smile which he did not return.

"Go away Hoseok!" Yoongi exclaimed angrily.

"Never! Where would I go when my soulmate is right here," I flirted as he made a barfing sound.

"That's what I'll be doing if you continue this stupid with me," he threatened as he made an angry look. "Now off!"

"Aww, you look so adorable when you're angry," I continued, causing him to glare harder at me. I looked over to see Namjoon looking very uncomfortable at us. I totally forgot that he was even there.

"Um...while you guys flirt and sort out your , I'll go to the library," he spoke as he gathered all his things.

"Um..you were just at the library," I stated very confused.

"Well, people like me actually want to get somewhere in life, so yeah. I'm sorry if that concept seems to foreign to you," he ended as the he walked away.

"Bastard.." I muttered when he left the cafeteria. I looked back at Yoongi who was still glaring at me. "Yoongi, we need to talk about this. I didn't want what happened to us to even happen," I began as I grabbed his hands and held them. "I have a lot of explaining to do-"

"Yeah. Which I don't rreally want to hear your ty reasons, so please leave," he spoke bitterly.

"Yoongi ah, please," I begged as he pulled his hands away.

"No means no Hoseok," he ended as he grabbed his lunch and books and left the room. How can I get him to listen to me?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______

I began to walk up Yoongi's porch with a few flowers I 'borrowed' from the Garden Club. I even wore a very nice outfit just to impress him. I rung his bell about 5 times before he finally answered it. "I WAS COMING! WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE ME FROM MY NA-" he exclaimed until he realized who I was. "Why the hell are you here."

"I came here to apologize from leaving you in the dark all these years," I answered as I gave him the flowers. "Accept my forgiveness, please."

"What do you want from me?" he asked as he looked at the flowers suspiciously.

"Ok, I was protecting you from Jackson," I started as he looked at me. "I know that it sounds weird, but I was. I was trying to protect you from him-" he then cut me off by laughing. Like, he laughed for about a good minute. After he finished, you wiped his nonexistant tears away and looked at me.

"You're funny! How many more lies to you have to make up to try to get me back," he spoke as he glared at me.

"What! It's true, I am not lying to you about anything-"

"Oh really? Anything? For starters, these flowers. You never bought them. I saw these exact ones in the Garden Club earlier today!" he exclaimed as he threw the flowers at me. 

"Well, you weren't supposed to know that until we made up," I laughed out nervously.

"Go away Hoseok," he muttered as he tried to close the door. I put my foot in between it in time to stop the closing of the door.

"Yoongi, why won't you listen to me?" I asked as I stared at him. All I saw on his face was a blank expression.

"Because I don't trust you anymore. I thought you liked me, but you obviously didn't-"

"Why are you being so stubborn! Just listen to me!"

"I could say the same to you."

"Yoongi-" I began.

"Hoseok, I'm serious, please get away from me. I don't want to talk to you. You don't understand how hurt I was when you said those words to me. You broke me. I tried so hard to understand where I went wrong until I just realized you never really had feelings for me in the first place! So please, just....stop hurting me and leave," he choked out. He looked like he was trying to hold back tears and that was the last thing I wanted to see from him. 

"Ok. Just, if you want to talk, you know where to find me," I ended as I walked away. 

"Also, please return the plant that you took from me, don't think I didn't notice!" he shouted as I realized what he was talking about.

"That ugly plant? I sold that," I shouted back.

"You ! That plant meant a lot to Namjoon!"

"Why can't he just get another one. It wouldn't kill him!"

"You ! Those were his parents' plant!" he exclaimed angrily. I totally forgot that Namjoon kept some of his parents' plants. I felt really bad for even thinking that plant was worthless. "Yeah! You forgot because you obviously didn't care about him, that plant, and me!" he ended as he slamed the door shut.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

When Jimin forgave me, I went straight to Jin hyung to tell him about it. I didn't want to tell Jungkook because he would feel awful, and I didn't see him at school anyways. I ran into the club room to see that he was on his phone as usual. "Do you ever do anything besides going on your phone?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"Yeah."

"Like what?"

"Telling you to off."

"Wow Jin hyung. That's been used so many times. Anyways, I told Jimin I was sorry!" I exclaimed happily.

"And I care because...?"

"Because that means we're on good terms now. You should be happy for your friend. Anyways, I came in here to tell you that I'll be eating with him," I spoke as he continued playing with his phone.

"Friend? Whatever..And good, now I have the room to myself," he muttered as I hit him lightly on the arm.

"If you want to, you can join the both of us."

"I'd rather not," he replied quickly.

"Ok, well. Since we're on Christmas break, you should come over some time. We can go to the movies or something!"

"Like I said, I'd rather-"

"I'll give you my number!" I interrupted him as I got my pen out and put my number on his hand. "Let's hang out some times!" I ended as I skipped out the room. Right before I left, I heard a scoff from him after I wrote me number on his hand. I looked through the window to see him glare at the number for a few seconds. I was gonna leave until I saw him look between his hand and phone which formed a smile on my face as I skipped away.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been trying to perfect this chapter and I didn't want to give you an effortless chapter. And also I was kind of being a bum. ...BUT ANYWAYS! THAT TEASER THO! UGH! BTS is really trying to kill me. And Jimin's high note in that album preview really slayed my life. Also, are any of you going to the TRB in the USA? I'm going to the Chicago one! If any of you are going to that one, we should really try to meet up! c: Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful day and I'll try to update more since the school year is almost over. PRAISE THE LORD! I also want to thank all of you for subscribing, reading, commenting, and voting for this story! It means so much to me! Until then, see you soon!~