I Think He Likes You

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Hello everyone! Another update! Enjoy~
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

"Jin, do you own any shirts at all," I spoke as I entered the room. Jin was shirtless, once again, revealing his very toned upper body. 

"Does it bother you?" he asked while smirking. 

"N-No," I stuttered. WHY THE HELL DID I STUTTER?!?! Ugh, this guy is causing me stress. As soon as I go to my chair, he walks to the seat next to me and sits. After a couple minutes of working on my homework, I noticed he was just staring at me. "Do you need anything?" He came in closer to my face and blew into my hear.

"You," he muttered.

"JIN! WHAT THE HELL! You must be drunk!" I yelled as I shoved him to the ground. "Stop harassing me!"

"If you wanted me to stop, then why do you still come in here?" he asked as he straightened himself. That was a really good question...Wait, I know the reason why. 

"It was either this club or the cloud watching club," I replied. He came closer to me and I can smell beer from him.

"I know you want me," he spoke.

"You thought. I'm just gonna leave then," I began to pack my things before he pushed them off the table. "What the hell, Jin?" I shouted.

"You're a hard one," he muttered as he blocked the door from me. "Mhm, what shall I do..?"

"Let me go is what you should do! Or I'll call my friends from space to come and help me!" I threatened, causing him to laugh. 

"You're an idiot," he laughed as he shoved me against the table. He was on top of me, smiling devilishly. 

"Wh-What do you want?" I asked as he came closer and closer.

"You," he whispered as he blew into my face and tickled my sides.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I shouted and laughed as he tickled me everywhere. When I thought he was done, he came down and captured my lips. Like the last time, his lips were soft and tasted like beer. It only lasted for a second before he got off me and grinned. "Why do you keep kissing me! You stole my first and second kiss!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I did now did I," he spoke with a smirk. "I'll steal many more things as the school year progresses. Bye Taehyung," he ended as he left the room, shirtless.

"That bastard..," I muttered to myself.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"HE DID WHAT!?!?!" Jimin yelled as he nearly dropped his sandwich on the ground. "You need to stay away from him, now!"

"But I don't want to join the cloud watching club, they're all crazy! I would never fit in," I muttered, causing him to laugh. 

"Oh, I'm positively sure you will fit in with crazy people," he replied as I punched his arm. "But seriously, this is just the beginning of your hell, Tae. You're his new victim so you should leave while you still can."

"Can you join the club? I don't want to be alone, and I'm not going to join that cloud club!" I whined.

"You know I'm in that dance club though Taehyung," he muttered.

"Please with a cherry on top!" I begged.

"Taehyung."

"Please!"

"Taehyung."

"Please!!"

"Taehyung."

"PLEASE! OR I WILL CRY AND TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU ACCIDENTLY USED TO PLAY WITH BARBIE DOLLS AND-"

"I'LL JOIN YOU BASTARD!" he yelled as I hugged him.

"You're the best Jiminnie!" I exclaimed. "I have another thing to share. It's about Jungkook, he's been really weird lately."

"And I care because...," Jimin started.

"I think he likes..........me," I began as he nearly sprayed his drink. "And I think he wants to be friends with you?"

"I don't know much about relationships, but the way he always wants to be around you, I do think he likes you. And I will never be his friend in this century," Jimin spoke.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD! I knew that kid liked me. Ugh, how should I let him down, I don't really swing that way," I said.

"Really? If you didn't swing that way then you would have reported Jin for molestment by now," Jimin added. 

"Wait...NO! Last time I checked, I liked s and butts and nothing will every change from that," I ended with a grin. Jimin just shook his head and smiled.

"You're an idiot," Jimin giggled. "And why would Jungkook want to be friends with me? I think he's planning on embarassing me again, ugh!"

"You may be right. Oh my god, so Jungkook likes me and secretly is trying to get revenge on you? OH MY GOD! Jimin, we cracked the code! Jungkook must feel like an idiot now, we know his secrets!" I exclaimed while clapping.

"That stupid kid, he can't outsmart us!" Jimin joined in happily.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin and I were at his house playing on his xbox when his mother came in the house with Jungkook following. "Ok Jimin and Taehyung! Jungkook is here to study with you guys! Be nice to him!" his mom ended as Jungkook came and joined us on the couch. Jimin and I were giving each other looks from each other to Jungkook. 

"Ok, are you guys ready to begin?" he asked.

"Yep Jungkookie," I replied, emphasizing the ie. He looked over at me while shaking his head. Dang it! It didn't work. "So, Jungkookie, what will we be learning today. I'm sure anything you help us will be worth while." He just ignored me and began to help us understand Physics or something, I wasn't really paying attention.

"Ok, Jimin, what is this answer?" Jungkook asked as he stared at Jiminnie. Jimin just pointed at his paper, not bothering to answer him verbally. "Can you at least say it?" While Jimin was distracting Jungkook, I took a hold of his arm and gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"Jungkookie! Pay attention to me! Please!" I whined as I snuggled into him. He just looked at me with confusion and disgust as he began to read some crap out of the book again. Jimin and I tried many times, him ignoring Jungkook while I tried to get his attention again, trying to make him come out and just tell us. About an hour of harassing him, he closed his book harshly and got up.

"Since you won't leave me the alone!" he exclaimed at me. "And since you don't want to even talk to me!" he looked over at Jimin. "I'm leaving! My precious time has been wasted! Goodbye!" he stomped out the house and slammed the front door closed.

"I really thought us harassing him will make him come clean, welp, we have to think of something else then," I muttered as Jimin went back to playing on the xbox.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been avoiding Jin for the rest of the week except for Friday. I entered the room to not see Jin at all. Instead, I saw a sleeping Yoongi in the back of the room.

"YOONGI!" I yelled out as I ran and gave him a hug. My actions startled him as he slapped me harshly.

"GET THE OFF OF ME!" he yelled back.

"THIS IS TAEHYUNG!"

"I KNOW! OFF!" he demanded as he pushed me away. I just gave him a pouty face and sat across from him.

"It's nice to see you Yoongi, how's life! Tell me! I'm so glad you're here! OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT I HAD TO DEAL WITH JIN THIS WHOLE TIME BY MYSELF! I ,at least, don't have to fight this battle by myself. YOONGI TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Why don't I see you anymore. IS IT TRUE YOU DON'T COME TO THIS SCHOOL ANYMORE! We should hang out sometime. Like go see a movie-"

"CALM DOWN!" he shouted as I realized I was just babbling on. "I guess it's nice to see you," he muttered.

"AW! YOU STILL CARE!" I exclaimed happily as I hugged him again.

"What did I tell you about calming the-....Wait, earlier, did you say Jin's in this club?" he asked.

"Yeah! He keeps on harassing me and now that you're here too he-"

"Oh god no. I can't. Why must I take this club of all the clubs!" he whined. He looked at me and shoved me off again. "I'm just gonna go to sleep again."

"NO! PLEASE TALK TO ME! I'M LONELY!" I begged.

"You have Jungkook and Jimin," he replied back as he got into a comfy position with his neck pillow.

"But they're not here!" 

"Well, that's to bad."

"At least talk to me until you fall asleep," I begged again.

"Fine. I'm doing alright, I just wanna graduate. I'm not gonna waste my time and tell you everything about my past, because that's like writing that 10 page paper I just turned in. I don't like people but I still come here. And no, I don't have time to hang out with people. I gotta continue signing up for scholarships and yeah..."

"That's so cool Yoongi hyung! That's awesome like you seem so smart. BE MY TUTOR! I can't stand Jungkook as my tutor, he's to snobby for me. I'm sure you'd make a great tutor for Jimin and I!" I began shouting until I saw that he had fallen asleep again. That hyung always loved sleeping. I came out of my thoughts when Jin entered the room fully clothed. He just sat at the head of the table and went on his phone. "I can feel the friendship," I began as he looked up at me and back to his phone. Wow, these people are so anti-social.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jin POV

Taehyung hasn't been in the room for this entire week. I hate to say this, but I kind of missed that annoying little . I think I kind of went to far with him. Maybe I should apologize. Nah. I'm ing Kim Seokjin. I don't ever need to apologize to people lower than me. The only people higher than me is me! I entered the room to see a sleeping Yoongi, and a Taehyung that looked like he was thinking until he saw me. Not trying to cause any harm, I sat down at the nearest chair and went on my phone.

"I can feel the friendship," Taehyung spoke sarcastically as I looked at him and back at my phone. That kid's a mess. For about 20 minutes, that room was silent except for the occassionally ding from my phone and the sound when pencil meets paper. I was actually enjoying the peace until I heard a groan from across the room. I looked up to see a Yoongi just waking up and rubbing his eyes. After a few minutes of adjusting his eyes to the room, he looked over at me with a scowl.

"Kim Seokjin," he muttered as he glared at me.

"Min Yoongi," I replied back. He both just stared at each other until Taehyung coughed in his hand. "I don't want to start anything with you Yoongi, so let's just pretend like the two of us aren't in the same room."

"I wish that was possible," he retorted.

"It was your decision to join this club."

"I didn't know you were in it."

"Well, you can drop this class if you want to. But oh, will that go on your record? Your first dropped class! What a shame! I wonder what those Harvard bastards will say seeing the great Min Yoongi dropping out of his first class! I also-"

"Shut the up I'm not going anywhere. If you think you could get rid of me that easily, than you're wrong," he spoke again with malice.

"Or will you, I bet you will drop out by next week," I egged on.

"Jin, stop acting like a huge ," Taehyung intervened as he looked at me. 

"I bet he wished his was," I muttered, causing Taehyung to begin choking.

"I'M OUT OF HERE! BYEEE!" he screamed as he left the room, leaving a disgusted Yoongi and a bored me.

"Can you stop thinking about for minute?" he asked.

"It's my lifestyle, why, do you wish you had such a wonder life like me?" I teased as I gave him a smirk.

"Oh of course I would love to have one like yours! I'm so jealous of you Jin! I wonder what it feels like to be one step closer to getting a STD by being a like you!" he exclaimed happily, causing me to stand up abruptly and glaring at him.

"Shut the up if you wish to live tomorrow," I threatened.

"You scare me so much! I'm terrified!" Yoongi exclaimed as he skipped around in place, mocking me. Right before I could even comment, the bell rang. Yoongi gave me one of the most ing ugliest piece of kind of smile as he left the room skipping. I bet he wished he wouldn't mess with me anymore. I'll make his stay in this club a living nightmare now.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I hope the story isn't to slow for you guys. Tell me if it seems kinda slow or quick so I can make it at a good pace! I hope you all enjoyed you day! See you soon~