I Really Don't Like You

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Hi everyone! I'm glad to see some of you guys enjoying this story! You will see a lot of cliffhangers so, be prepared! 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook POV

Jimin and I walked towards the back of the stage in complete silence. I didn't want it to be awkward, but at the same time I didn't feel comfortable enough to start a conversation. As soon as we went inside, Jimin happened to see some of his friends and went to help them out while I stood by the entrance all by myself. A girl around my age came walking up to me with a shy smile.

"Hello! Can you and someone come and help me with outfits to see if it will fit?" she asked as I looked towards a smiling Jimin.

"Sure, Jimin and I will help you!" I replied with a smile as I looked towards Jimin again. "JIMIN! COME HERE!" I yelled out as he turned around, looking irritated. He stormed up towards me with an angry glare.

"What the hell do you want?" he threatened, the girl still there taking a few steps back.

"She wants us to help her," I replied, just as fierce. He looked over at the girl with a shy smile as well.

"I'm really sorry, I would love to help you," he spoke as she blushed a dark red. I started giving her my best glares because...just because! We started following her into another room while Jimin started to flirt with her all the way there. Can he stop trying to flirt with someone for once in his life? When we got inside, the only things in there were a pile of clothes and a chair. 

"Ok, so the two of you will be changing in here and seeing if the clothes would fit guys to your similar body types, well have fun!" she exclaimed happily as she went to open the door. "By the way, my name's Yerin!" After she left, Jimin and I began to take some clothes to try on.

"Well, where do we change. She could have given us a changing room," I muttered as I looked back to Jimin ing his shirt. "What the hell are you doing!" I shrieked as I felt my face heat up. Calm down Jungkook, calm down. 

"I'm changing, if I'm bothering you then you can leave and go somewhere else," Jimin retorted as he took his shirt off, revealing his hidden abs. 

"No no! I'm good," I responded as I tried to remember how to breathe again. I turned around and started to strip myself of my clothes then put one of the choiced outfits on. Once I was done, I looked into the mirror to see that I missed a part in this ugly outfit. I began to try to tie the back, failing miserably. After minutes of failing, I saw Jimin come behind me and start to tie it up. "Thanks," I muttered as I looked down at the floor. When he was done I turned around in the mirror to see how ugly this outfit is. I looked back to see Jimin in a, well, nice outfit which looked really good on him. But me being me, I couldn't let him know that. "Your outfit looks...very ugly, like you!" I teased seeing him just shake his head and look in another mirror. Well, this is going to be a long three hours...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi POV

Why the hell did I get paired up with a crack head! This has got to be out her mind! We walked towards the backstage and sat on the chairs right behind the curtain and near the stage. We sat there in complete silence as we directed people when to go in or off stage. Hoseok suddenly turned around and looked at me with sad eyes.

"How's Namjoon?" he asked as he helped direct someone to go towards the back of the stage.

"It's none of your damn business," I snapped as I helped someone as well. He just looked at me with sad eyes until they left as soon as they came.

"I was just asking," he muttered as he got up and went somewhere.

"I didn't get pulled out to help people go on stage for you to leave and smoke some ing weed!" I exclaimed at him, as he turned around and gave me a nasty glare.

"It's none of your damn business," Hoseok mocked as he walked out.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

The walk with Jin seemed really awkward, but oddly comforting at the same time. I started staring up at him since he was in front of me and I noticed we were about the same height. Wow, Jin got really tall since the last time I saw him. He also has gotten a lot more handsome, if that is even a word. Jin seemed to be a real gentleman type of guy until I heard about his personality. I'm sure he doesn't sleep around with everyone, that's not the Jin that I remember years ago. We entered the makeup room and waited for people to come in and get their makeup down. We were waiting about 5 minutes and no one showed up at all. I decided to be a friendly person and began to talk to him. "Well, how's it going Jin!" He just looked at me and then went on his phone. Wow, did he just really ignore me? Why would he? Hmm, let me try again! "Hey, Jin! This is Taehyung! Do you remember me?"

"Hmm," he hummed as he continued to focus his attention on his phone.

"Well, how are you?" I asked with a smile.

"I really want a beer right now," he began.

"I thought you had one?"

"Well, you thought. It got taken away as soon as we entered this auditorium."

"Well, if you're thirsty, there should be some water out near the cooler in one of the dressing rooms-" 

Jin began to laugh as he looked up from his phone towards me. "Water won't satisfy me of my thirst," he spoke out with a weird tone. He soon walked up to me and sat next to me while putting a hand on my thigh.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked, really confused as to why he would randomly get up when he's been ignoring me this entire time. He soon silenced me as he went really close to my face, like not even enough room to breathe.

"You're very naive, Taehyung," he muttered as he went to my ears. He softly blew into them, causing me to jump a little from my seat. He began to laugh really loud as he went back to his original seat. "You crack me up!" As soon as he said that, some people came in and asked to get their makeup done. I'm really glad they came in now instead of a few seconds before. I'm gonna have to ask Jimin to decipher later on what just happened...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After our detention/serving session, Jimin and I walked over to his house to hang out. On the way there, I decided to ask Jimin how his part of the day went before I began with the Jin thing. "So Jimin, how did the dressing room thing go for you?" I asked.

"Awkward, Jungkook kept on being weird and annoying. He really wanted to get punched in the face," he replied back. "How about you? Did Jin decide to open up to you?"

"Well, um, yeah. He randomly put his hand on my thigh and blew in my ear and-" I began before Jimin grabbed both of my shoulders.

"He did what! Taehyung, be careful," Jimin warned as he let go and entered his house. 

"Wait why? Did that mean something?" I questioned, confused as to why Jimin would warn me.

"Just because I'll tell you later if it gets any worse," he ended as we went upstairs.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day was Jungkook's birthday thing. I asked Jimin if he wanted to go, but he said he would have rather jumped off of a building. I walked from Jimin's house to learn that Jungkook lived right next door. No wonder Jimin can't deal with Jungkook, he basically sees him every day! I walked up the driveway and to the front door where I saw a lot of people have had already arrived. I soon opened the door to hear music playing and people dancing everywhere. While looking through the crowd, I saw Jungkook look at me and run towards me as he bumped into numerous people.

"Hey! I'm glad you can make it!" he exclaimed as he gave me a tight hug. I began to hug him as well, having no other choice. He let go and gave me a big grin. "That idiot didn't come, right?"

"No, he said he had rather jump off a building," I repeated Jimin's words as Jungkook started to look a little sad. That expression quickly left as he gave me another grin. 

"Good! I don't want him here anyways!" he shouted as he dragged me towards the living room. We decided to watch some movies with other people since Jungkook wasn't in the mood for dancing. About 1 hour later, a familiar person sat next to me and looked to be very depressed.

"Jimin, why are you here?" I asked, confused.

"My mom made me come, something about 'Be nice to him!' and 'It's his birthday!'," Jimin mimicked, causing me to laugh really loud as people turned around to shush me. Instead of watching the movie, Jimin and I went on ahead and just talked for the rest of the time there.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook POV

I went on to get a drink since some idiot decide to drink it because he was to lazy to get his own. I returned with a cup of juice when I saw Jimin had arrived and was talking to Taehyung. Ugh, why can't they just get a room already! But for some reason, I wished I was sitting next to..ugh! It doesn't even matter.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suga POV

I arrived home after that stressful time of communicating to more than the usual 5 people I talk to. When I arrived in my living room, I noticed a figure leaning over the table while reading a book. He soon looked up at me with a smile. "Welcome home, Yoongi hyung," he greeted as he pat the space next to him for me to sit. I went to sit at the patted area as I leaned onto his shoulder and broke down.

"Namjoon-ah, I-I saw Hoseok today," I sobbed out as I looked up at him. He gave me a sad smile and started to soothe my back.

"It's ok Yoongi hyung, you can let it all out," he whispered as I felt tears fall down my face. "It's ok Yoongi hyung, it's ok."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! What will happen next! A lot happened in this chapter, wow. I hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for commenting and subscribing! c: