Weird Dreams and Notes

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Taehyung POV

"I'm not doing that," Jin argued as he put down an obect I just gave him.

"Come on! Just once! You have to enjoy the experience better if you where this!" I begged as I pushed the object into his hands.

"NO! Leave me alone!"

"NEVER!" I exclaimed as I finally put his alien hat back on.

"I feel like an idiot," he muttered as he tried to adjust the cap on his head.

"No, you look like a genius! Now! Let's try to do this again!" I exclaimed as I grabbed both of his hands. He gave me a glare before we both closed our eyes. "Aliens of the universe, the great galactic beings. We know you are out there, somewhere. I know I am not of this world, but of a bigger, my diverse universe. Show your presense to this human known as Kim Seokjin. Thank you family and friends for your time," I chanted as I squeezed his hand before letting go. "See, that wasn't bad, now was it?"

"That was the most demonic thing I've ever witnessed in my entire life," he replied bluntly. "Do you do this with all your friends?"

"Yeah! Jiminnie was the first to do it! Then I had to put more effort into Jungkook ah because he though this was witchcraft! HAHAHA! Isn't that funny!" I joked as he looked at me like I was a mad person.

"Yeah..I kind of agree with him," Jin muttered.

"Well, you're both wrong! Anyways, I also need to get Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung, and Namjoon hyung to do this chant with me as well!" I exclaimed as Jin's face suddenly became tensed. "What's wrong?" He just looked away and got up from the bed.

"I think we should change the subject. Let's do something else," he suggested. I nodded as I pulled out a box from under my bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked as he nodded. "Ok....let's watch my all time favorite movie! Star Wars!" I exclaimed, earning a sigh from the other.

"I just sometimes ask myself why do I get into these situations," he muttered as he layed down on my bed.

"It's because you love me, duh!" I exclaimed as I saw him tense again. I moved closer to him to see that his face was red. "Oh my god! Are you sick! Do you need medicine!" I asked as I felt his forehead. He just smacked my hand away and faced the other direction.

"I'm fine, just a little hot," he muttered.

"Ok, now let's start the movie!" I announced, earning another sigh that night.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook POV

"Wake up Jungkook," I heard a voice somewhere. I was half awake, so I thought it was just apart of my dream. As I shrugged it off, something began to shake me. "Wake up, Jungkook. Wake up," he repeated. The voice seemed very familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. "Jungkook, it's time to get ready to go on vacation now," it spoke again. Wait, that voice, I recognized it now. I slowly opened my eyes to meet Jimin's tired eyes staring right back at me. "Time to get up," he spoke again. This must be a dream. Jimin is talking to me, not with disgust.

"This is a dream..," I muttered. Jimin gave me a confused look as he pinched me. "Ow! What the heck was that for!" I exclaimed as I jumped up on my bed.

"To prove that it's not a dream. Come get ready with me in the bathroom," he ended as he left the room. I slowly got up and picked up random clothes to wear as I headed to the bathroom. When I arrived, someone was already in there so I knocked softly.  "Hello?" the person, which happened to be Jimin, began as they opened the door enough to stick his head out. "Come in here already, we don't have that much time left," he added as he left from the door. I slipped into the bathroom to see Jimin already starting the water....and . "We're going to have to shower together since we should be ready already." I slowly nodded as I turned around and stripped myself of my clothes. I put my new set of clothes on the counter and ran towards the towels to cover my body. By the time I wrapped the towel around my body, Jimin finished testing the water and gave me another confused look. "It's time to go into the shower," he announced as he went inside the tub. Hesitantly, I dropped my towel and entered in the tub after him. He closed the doors and began to use the soap. "Would you like me to soap you up?" he asked as I tensed up again.

"This is a dream," I muttered again as he just shrugged and started to put the soap on me. He first started to put it on my face and arms. He went over the areas a few times before descending done to my stomach and back. As his fingers glided across my skin, I began to relax. It felt nice how he was washing me and how we were starting to bond again. I finally snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his hands leave my body. "What's wrong?" I asked as I turned around to face him. 

"Um..would you like me to go..uh..a little lower?" he asked nervously. I felt my face heat up quickly as soon as he finished the question. 

"Uh..s-s-sure..Nothing b-bad will ha-happen anyways..," I answered as he nodded. His hands went lower and lower making me more nervous.

"Jungkook.." he muttered. I looked up at him as his hands went even lower.

"Jungkook.." 

"Y-Yes?" I answered nervously.

"Wake up now," he spoke bluntly. I get up from my bed to see a pissed off Jimin staring right back at me. "Stop groaning or or whatever you were doing in your sleep and get up already," he ended as he stomped out of the room. I released a sigh as I got up and picked out my clothes, again, and headed to the bathroom. 

"What kind of dream was that?" I muttered to myself as I found the bathroom empty. "Good, I need sometime to think whatever the hell that was."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Boys! Are you excited!" my eomma asked as we waited in the lobby for our plane to arrive and take us to Jeju Island.

"Yeah, I just hope it's relaxing," Jimin commented as he gave her a smile.

"Yeah, same," I answered as well. Our parents started to talk to each other as Jimin and I just sat there in silence. Before I felt even more awkward, the announcer announced that our plane just arrived.

"Ok boys! Let's go!" Jimin's appa exclaimed as we went after the men that started to run to the airplane like little kids. Our moms just laughed at them as we went in line to show them our tickets.

"Have a safe flight!" the lady at the departing section cheered as she gave me a smile. I gave her one back and went into the platform along with the rest of them. We went down a turn to arrive on the actual plane.

"Jungkook and Jimin, our seats are up here but yours are in the back. Don't worry though, you both are sitting next to each other! Now get some rest!" Jimin's eomma exclaimed as they took their seats in the front. I looked over at Jimin to already seeing him walk towards the back. I went and followed him after realizing I was holding up the line behind me. Jimin stopped at the second last seat of the plane and looked over at me. 

"Do you like the window seat or the aisle seat?" he asked.

"I don't mind either," I replied as he just took the aisle seat. Before I sat down, I went to take our bags and put them over us so they wouldn't be in the way. I finally settled down on my seat as I took my phone out.

"Please turn off all electronics until we tell you that you can turn them on," a lady over the speakers announced. 

"Really," I muttered. I looked over at Jimin to see him already asleep. "He must of been really tired," I muttered. I sat in my seat, just thinking before I felt a heavy object on my shoulder. I turned to see Jimin laying his head on me, which made my face heat up. 'Should I move his head? Should I not? Should I wake him up? Should I not?' I thought, internally freaking out as Jimin snored next to me. For the time being, I just let him sleep there and decided I should sleep as well.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV 

I woke up in my room to see that I was sleeping around candy. "This must be the best day ever," I spoke as I got up. I looked around to see that it was already 12:14 p.m. "What happened?" I asked no one in particular until I realized, "where's Jin?" I got up from the ground and looked around the room to spot nothing but a little note on my desk. I walked over stuffed animals and popcorn to reach my desk to see the note. I picked it up and on it read:

Dear Taehyung,

You're a very weird human being that really needs help. I had to leave for personal reasons. I....I guess I had fun. Anyways, you need to go to a mental institution.

From, 
The Perfection known as Jin

When I finished reading it, a small smile appeared on my lips. "Yes! Jin is starting to open up!" I exclaimed happily. I accidently dropped the note as it flipped over on the other side to reveal another note.

By the way loser, here's my number

Another smile appeared on my face as I ran over to my phone to put his number in. "Yes!" I chanted as I felt accomplished. Before I started to dance, someone barged into my room. "Hey! There's a door for a reason-. Hoseok hyung?" I started as he walked into the room with a serious and nervous face. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"We need to talk."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUSPENSE! I just wanted to put in a chapter before I dedicate my remaining time at school to studying for stupid finals. UGH! But my last day is next Wednesday so I'm super hyped! I should update another chapter next week. But I'm sorry for the slow updates, school is stupid. 

By the way, thank you for subscribing and voting for this story! I can't believe this story has over 150 subscribers! That's so amazing! 

So, until next time! I hope you enjoyed this!~