I'll Fight For You

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Taehyung POV

It's been a few days since I've left my house after the New Years Day incident. I've barely even left my own room except to eat, pee, and shower. My family has been worried about me non-stop, bombarding me with millions of questions of how I came to be in my current state. Somedays, they would try to get me out of my room to eat dinner together or play some family games. Other days, they would just give me my space to try to figure out my problem on my own. I've tried to get over Jin hyung, but I am just..so hurt and I also don't know what to do. I don't even understand why he even used me either. I thought he was my friend. I have the other guys as my friends, but for some reason, being Jin hyung's friend made me feel special. I don't really know. 

I wanted to call Jiminnie to tell him what happened, but I don't really want to ruin his trip. He already has Jungkook, I don't want to worry him even more. I don't want to call Hoseok hyung because he's trying protect Yoongi hyung, and I don't want him to worry about Yoongi hyung and me. I can't talk to my parents about this because once they find out what Jin hyung had done to me, I wouldn't doubt that my appa would go over there and try to kill him. I can't tell my siblings because they're to young and childish to understand the situation. All they care about are getting candy and toys. I could call upon my alien friends from the galaxy, but they could be busy as well.

"One more day," I muttered to myself quietly. One more day before we go back to school. One more day before I get to see Jiminnie and rant my heart out to him. One more day before I come face-to-face to Jin hyung. I grabbed my pillow and smashed my face against it. "Ugh!" I screamed into the pillow as I put it back to its original place.

"One more day," I repeated again.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you to school?" my appa asked as I was at the door.

"I'm sure appa, I need sometime by myself," I assured as I was about to step out the door before I felt someone grab my ear harshly.

"Yah! You've been locked up in your room ever since New Years Day! I think you've had enough time by yourself!" my eomma scolded as she pulled me towards her. "You need to be by people! Your appa will take you to school!" I was about to disagree before she put a finger on my lips. "No buts!" she ended as she stormed away. My appa just began to chuckle as he went outside to start up his car. Even though I really wanted to go to school by myself, my eomma is kind of right. I shouldn't be so locked up anymore. I went to look around because I forgot to get my backpack that was laying on the ground near the staircase. I think my running caught my eomma's attention as she came into the room and walked over to me. "Taehyung, I don't mean to sound so harsh, I just want you to not be so closed off," she commented as she rubbed my back. "I'm worried about you, that's all. Now smile before eomma forces you to," she threatened as I gave her my famous rectangular smile. She started slapping my back playfully as she shrieked. "There's my boy! Now have a wonderful day back at school!" she ended as she kissed my cheek and went back into the kitchen.

I began to go outside and go into my appa's car. Once I opened the door, I was so glad I decided, more like was forced, to have my appa drive me since his car was so warm despite the weather outside. The ride there was very quick since I didn't live that far from the school. When my father dropped me off at the entrance gate, he patted my back gently as he looked at me. "Cheer up, Taehyung," he encouraged. "Have a nice day."

"You too! Bye appa!" I ended as I ran out the car with my backpack. I heard him shouting not to run since it was icy, but his voice became more and more distant the further I ran. I ran into the building, straight to my locker as I shoved into a few people on the way. Once I got there, I opened it up as I took out all my necessary books for my upcoming classes. When I closed my locker, I was welcomed by two familiar faces walking towards me. "Jiminnie! Jungkookie!" I exclaimed as I ran to the both of them and gave them a hug. 

"Tae Tae!" Jiminnie greeted as he hugged me back. 

"Jiminnie! I missed you!" I confessed as I hugged him tighter.

"I missed you too, Tae Tae!" he added before he was ripped away from my grasp.

"Yah! You guys were hugging for to long," Jungkook whined as he gave me a brief hug.

"Is someone jealous," I teased as his cheeks began to turn pink. I smiled at the two of them before I realized something was very off in this situation. "You two aren't killing each other...are you both ok?" I asked as I looked at both of them.

"We're fine Tae Tae," Jiminnie replied as he gave me a bright smile. All of a sudden, another thing clicked to me.

"Are you both...dating?" I asked as I gave both of them a smirk after emphasizing the word 'dating'. I loved seeing them both turn pink at my statement.

"What?" Jungkook asked confused. He looked over at Jimin ah and then at me. "Me...dating that. That's unheard of!" he scoffed as Jiminnie glared at him.

"Yeah Tae Tae, I would never date someone so rude," Jiminnie defended.

"I don't date midgets," Jungkook added as Jimin ah hit him in the shoulder. 

"Yah! I'm not a midget! And respect me!" he threatened. 

"Never! I don't respect people shorter than me," Jungkook teased as he compared both their heights.

"Tae Tae's shorter than you!" 

"Barely. He acts more mature than you so he deserves the hyung title," Jungkook went on.

"Oh, thank you so much! I always knew I was more mature than Jiminnie!" I joined in as Jiminnie's glare went from Jungkook to me.

"Yah! Whose side are you on?" he questioned angrily. "And if Taehyung's more mature than me, then pigs can fly! Which both things prove to be impossible!" 

"Hey! I can be mature!" I defended as I pouted. Before the conversation to go on any longer, the bell signaling that class was about to start began to ring. "We'll continue this later!" I spoke as I left my locker area to my first class, Physics. This is going to be a long day..
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Stop lying to me! I know you two are hiding something!" I exclaimed at Jiminnie. We were currently inside the lunch room since it was way to cold outside to eat. We were in the corner closest to the exist so we can fishtail out of here and not have to wait in a line. 

"I'm not! Kookie and I are just associates," Jiminnie tried to convince me, but I wasn't buying.

"Since when did you call Jungkook 'Kookie'?" I asked as he went frozen.

"I meant Jungkook! I saw some cookies over there at another table and I just blurted out whatever came to mind you know!" Jimin rushed as he stuffed some food into his mouth.

"Sure...anyways! I have something to tell you," I began as I heard Jimin ah sigh. "Jin hyung...and I had a fight."

"What! Did you knock him out cold?" Jimin asked as I just laughed.

"Not, not a fist-to-fist fight, but a verbal fight," I corrected as he nodded. "He told me that he was just using me. And he didn't even view me as his friend. And how he just wanted to have with me," I explained as I felt my eyes get watery. 

"He did what?" Jimin asked as he slammed both his hands on the table. "No one messes with my best friend! Do you want me to fight him?"

"No," I sighed out as I wiped away the tears that started to fall down my face.

"Do you want me to murder him? I can murder him if that's what you want," Jimin stated as he rolled his sleeves up.

"Jimin ah, I don't think you want to go to jail so soon in your life," I informed as he shook his head.

"If it's for you, I will," he began. "Where is he? I'm gonna fight him," he began to get into a fighting pose like in some of his fighting games. 

"No, it's alright."

"Alright? No! It's not alright. Him playing with your heart is not alright!" Jimin tried to explain. "No one messes with my best friend. If he wants to mess with you, he'll have to get through me first!"

"Jiminnie, even if you did confront him, it can go two ways. No. 1, you would get in trouble and probably get a suspension or No. 2, he'd probably not care at all," I warned as Jimin ah began to punch the air.

"I don't care Tae Tae!" he exclaimed. "I don't want anyone hurting my best friend at all. If it means I have to get a suspension for knocking some sense into that narcissistic , then I'd do it!"

"But Jiminnie...," I whined as he sat back down.

"Tae Tae, I don't want you to be hurt by anyone. I want to protect you," he assured.

"Fine," I gave up as he gave me a bright smile.

"As soon as I see that bastard, he's gonna wish he never left the womb," Jimin ended as the bell rang. "I'll see you later. Don't talk to him. No! Scratch that, if you see him, tell him to meet me at the back of the school at 3 o'clock on the dot!" he requested as he ran out the room before I could even agree. 

I grabbed my stuff and threw everything in the trashcan as I was heading out of the cafeteria. Unfortunately, I got stuck in the student body traffic, so it took a while to get to my locker and head to my class. Right before I made it there by sprinting, I ran into someone which caused the both of us to fall down. "!" the other person hissed as they grabbed their books.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going-" I apologized until I came face-to-face with none other than Kim Seokjin. I began to ignore him as I grabbed my books and stood up.

"Taehyung," he muttered as he reached for my hand. I swiftly went past him and headed straight to my class. Right before I could open the doors, I felt someone grab my wrist. "Can we talk...later?" he asked softly as I grabbed my hand back and ignored him as I went into my class.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin POV

Stupid Jin. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. "That's it! I'm going to kick his !" I shouted during the last period of the day.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Pay attention in my class! And no shouting!" the teacher yelled as the whole room erupted in laughter.

"Yeah Park Jimin, pay attention," a voice taunted. I turned around and gave Jungkook an angry glare as he gave me a smirk.

"Yah! Park Jimin!" the teacher scolded again as I turned around.

"Yeah Park Jimin," Jungkook mimicked.

"I'm going to kick yours and Jin's ," I muttered as I continued to slightly pay attention in class. The minutes dragged on for what seemed like forever before the bell finally rang. The whole class ran out the room before the teacher could even give out homework, resulting in her giving a glare to each person that left the room. I grabbed my things and headed out the room to go to the back of the school to kick Jin's . Before I could even complete my task, I was pulled into the nearest restroom and stall, giving my kidnapper a glare. "Yah! What the fu-. Jungkook?" I questioned as he gave me a peck on the lips. 

"Jiminnie hyung! I missed you," he pouted as he gave me a hug.

"I just saw you last period Kookie," I responded as he gave me random kisses all over my face.

"But I miss being with you like this," he continued as I nodded my head. "Also, why are you going to kick mine and Jin hyung's ?" he asked cutely as his big doe eyes stared back at me curiously.

"I would never kick your cute little ," I assured with a smile, "and it's a long story. Let's just say Jin's needs some kicking to knock some sense into him."

"How are you going to knock sense into him if you're going to kick his . Shouldn't you punch him in the face? That would be more logical," he asked as I sighed.

"Kookie, don't think to much about it. You're almost dragging all the fun out of it," I whined as he giggled. "Are you sure we can't at least tell Tae Tae about us?"

"Yes! I'm not ready yet," he answered as a blush crept up his face. "I want to, don't get me wrong! I'm just not ready yet though."

"Are you..embarrassed of us?" I asked slowly. He started to shake his head quickly as he stared at me. 

"No, it's not that! I'm just not ready," he muttered as he took my hands and gave me a smile.

"Ok then," I replied unsurely.

"Oh, and sorry about earlier. You're not a midget or a that, but you're just very cute being short! It makes me feel like I can protect you more!" he shrieked as he patted my head.

"Yah! And you're not really that rude," I teased as he slapped my shoulder playfully. "Well, I have to go find Tae Tae and see if I have to kick Jin's ," I sighed as I opened the stall door. 

"Ok! I'll see you back at the house later!" Jungkookie ended as he gave me a sweet goodbye kiss on the lips that lasted a few moments before we both left the bathroom. "Ew, Park Jimin," he hissed as he walked away, not before giving me a smile. I wonder why he doesn't want anyone to know about us. I feel like I know the reason, but I don't want to cause any trouble with him right now. I let go of the feelings for now as I ran down the halls trying to find Taehyung.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating in a while! My power went out and it was a very sad time in my life. No internet=no me. But anyways, I'll try to get in another chapter this week and I hoped you all enjoyed!~