I Was Trying To Help

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Hello everyone! I meant to say last time thanks for the 100+ subscribers! I never imagined getting that many! Thank you all for supporting this story! Y'all are great! 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Few Hours Earlier

Jungkook POV

"Ok..Um..I really like-" I began before Taehyung interrupted me.

"Me! Jungkook.....I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way," he spoke while patting my shoulder. "I hope you find someone who has the same feelings for you."

"Um....hyung," I began very confused, "I don't like you like that...at all! I like.....um..Jimin...." I thought I would have heard a gasp or something but when I looked at him, he was smiling widely.

"I'm kinda shock you don't like me, but I never knew you would like Jimin. I never knew you were into bands! AOA's Jimin is pretty hot! Wow Jungkook, you surprise me everyday!" he exclaimed. This ....

"No, not that Jimin, Park Jimin," I emphasized.

"Really! Wow Jungkook! You surprise me so much!! Park Jimin! I knew you both had a connnection," he spoke happily.

"Really, you think so?" I asked.

"Yeah! She seems really sassy just like you! And she speaks english! And she can sing! Like much wow!" he chirped, causing me to slam my head against his door.

"You imbecile! Not the female Park Jimin! The male Park Jimin! Your best friend Park Jimin! The one you call Jiminnie! The short, cute midget that always hangs around you! The sweet caring friend of yours! The most beautiful Park Jimin in the world! The one that pouts when he's either frustrated or doesn't get his way. The only with the cute eye smile! That Park Jimin!" I yelled, causing him to go silent. "Hyung, do you understand now?" I asked, slightly scared if I broke his thinking process. 

"I'm slightly confused...." he muttered. 

I just sighed as I looked at him. "What I'm saying is-"

"I know who you're talking about now...I'm just confused on why....I thought you both didn't like each other. Why would you like him now after what you did to him though?" he asked which kind of made me cringe. 

"I always liked him...I just never realized it until I entered high school," I replied while he still looked confused. "Hyung, it's a long story...."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the event in middle school, Jimin stopped talking to me. I was never involved in the prank that my friends pulled on Jimin. I never even knew about it until I came into the school that day. I knew I liked Jimin, but not in that way that he liked me. I tried many times to get him to talk to me, but it would always end up with me getting the cold shoulder and a glare. When he left for high school the next year, I was very lonely and empty inside. Not only would I not see him, I wouldn't even be able to talk to him since his school was so far away and he blocked my number. That's why I started to do very well in school to be able to skip my freshmen year to join Jimin in his sophmore year. When I arrived in his first period on the first day, he completely ignored my existance and went on with his day.

One day, I had enough of him ignoring me and confronted him when school let out. I pulled him away from our last period class to an empty room on that floor. When I shut the door, I looked at him with anger. "Why the hell do you keep on ignoring me?" I exclaimed angrily.

"Are you stupid? I think you understand clearly why I'm not talking to you," he muttered back while giving me a glare.

"I didn't even do that to you in middle school! It was the group of my friends that did that! But you never let me explain!"

"Then I'm sorry for blaming you. But I would think as you were my friend, you would of at least defended me," he spat angrily, causing me to go silent. "Yeah, because you never thought of it like that. You were to into 'I don't want people to think I'm weird' or 'I want people to like me' and . So if you were really my friend, you would have done that. But no! You care about what people think of you more than you're own goddamn friends! So that's why I'm ignoring you! That already proved to me that you don't like me. You didn't even need to say anything for me to get the point," he continued.

"Jimin hyung...I'm really sorry..I didn't mean to hu-hurt you li-like that," I began to cry as I stared at the ground. 

"Yeah, whatever. And don't go saying any like 'I really like you hyung!' because that would be one big ing lie and you know it," he spoke harshly as he went to open the door and stood there. "I actually really liked you Jungkook, and I still do, but I now know that you never liked me back. Goodbye," he ended as he left. Minutes later I began to cry on the floor because I lost someone who meant so much to me. I didn't know what that feeling was until later that year. I started to get mad whenever he would talk to some girl or boy. I would laugh whenever he giggled or laugh. I felt warm whenever he would present to the class with a smile. I felt happy whenever he would perform with his dance club in front of the school. I never realized I liked him until the end of that year. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"But that doesn't explain why you two torture each other...," Taehyung muttered.

"I only make fun of him so I can have a reason to talk to him. And I only fight with him and get a detention so I can have a reason to be near him....," I finished as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Aww, my Jungkookie! Why don't you tell Jimin that you like him, I'm sure he will say it back," Taehyung advised.

"Really?! I don't think he would like me to be honest..," I muttered.

"I'm sure he will. He's Jiminnie!........OH! I finally realized! Now I know why you would always ask me if I liked Jiminnie and stuff," I spoke as he nodded.

"Yeah, I thought you both were dating..," he laughed as I tried not to barf.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT! EWWW!" I screamed as he laughed at me.

"Well, I'm gonna go tell him tonight after dinnner! Thanks for helping me!" I exclaimed as I walked away to go to Jimin's house.

"Good luck!" he yelled back as he went back into his house.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Few Hours Later

"Jimin I really like you," I spoke out normally which caused a silence in the room. I looked over at him and he just had his head down. "Ji-Jimin, I-"

"I think I'm just gonna go to bed now," he cut me off as he got up. Before he could turn around, I grabbed his hand and made him face me.

"Jimin, I'm not lying to you when I say this. I really like you. And no, it's not out of pity. I've always liked you, I just never realized it," I spoke as I felt heat crawl up my face and neck.

"I think you are just going through hormones or something..."

"No! I'm not! I like you Park Jimin!" I exclaimed angrily.

"If you liked me, then you wouldn't have pulled that prank on me!" he yelled back as he took his hand away.

"That wasn't me! Why can't you realize that!"

"Why didn't you stand up for me then!" he yelled as I looked down. He just scoffed as he tried to walk away again. "Exactly my point! Whatever prank you're trying to do now isn't working today Jungkook." Before he can go up the stairs, I turned him around and held his hands tightly against mine.

"I got scared, ok! I didn't want people to judge me..But I learned that I should of never done that to you," I spoke softly.

"I don't know if I believe you," he replied.

"I'm not pranking you, I actually like you, you !" I cried out as I felt my vision going blurry from my tears. 

"I'm going upstairs," he spoke bluntly.

"Jimin, please! Give me another-"

"I'm leaving," he ended as pulled his hands away from my grasp. I followed him up the stairs and ran towards his door, beating him to it as I blocked my body against it.

"Please Jimin hyung....I really like you," I muttered as tears went down my face.

"What do you even like about me?" he asked. For some reason, my brain couldn't respond to that question. I hate these kind of situations where you have to express your feelings because I'm not really that good at it. Before I could even get myself together, he shoved me out the way and opened his door. "Exactly. You can't even answer a simple question," he ended as he entered his room, leaving me in the hallway heart brokened.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

"Jiminnie! Why are you so freaking quiet! Talk to me you !" I screamed at him in the hallway, which caused some people to stare at me.

"I'm just thinking about school, that's all," he smiled as he looked at me. 

"You're lying! I can tell when you have a genuine smile compared to a fake one," I scolded as he pouted. "Now tell me why my Jiminnie is sad or I'll harass you."

"You already do a fine job at that," he muttered earning himself a hit to the shoulder. "Ow! Ok! So that bastard Jungkook-"

"Jungkook! He talked to you! What did he say?" I interrupted excited.

"Wait...did you know about this?" he asked me curiously.

"Yeah now tell me what happened? I've been trying to call that kid since Thanksgiving and he's been ignoring me," I pouted.

"So you were apart of this?" he asked a little more angrily.

"Yeah, I kind of gave him advice, why?" 

"So you also thought it was funny to play with my feelings!" he exclaimed as he glared at me.

"Feelings, I was just trying to help the both of you..."

"I didn't know you were on his side now!"

"Why are you acting jealous? I was just trying to help!"

"Well, I don't see playing with my feelings as helping! you Taehyung!" Jimin ended as he stormed off, leaving me completely stunned.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked myself as I walked to my next class. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Throughout the rest of the day, that little diva has been avoiding me at any given second. He even hung out with his dancing buddies to get away from me. During lunch, I was so lonely with the absence of both Jimin and Jungkook, who seems to not be here today, that I went to the club room to eat. I expected to be the only one there until I opened the door to see an angry Yoongi hyung and a laughing Jin hyung.

"YOU FREAKING SON OF A ! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID!" Yoongi hyung screamed at Jin hyung. "I MAY NEVER GO TO COLLEGE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Well, you see Yoongi. No. 1, I don't give a and No. 2, that's your fault for trying to create drama in this club. All I asked for was peace and harmony until you freaked out," Jin hyung spoke smoothely.

"What the hell! You stole my phone! And why would you even think that knowing that your is here! You're the Queen of Drama!"

"Well, that's to bad."

"I'm gonna report this to the principle."

"Go, see if I care. Go tattle tail on me you big wussy," Jin hyung mocked. Yoongi hyung just glared at him as he walked up to Jin hyung. What I didn't expect was to see Yoongi hyung slap Jin hyung with enough force that the sound resonated in the room.

"Go mess up someone else's life," he muttered as he walked out the room, leaving a shocked Jin hyung and a silent me. He came back in a few seconds later to get his phone that was laying on the table. "Don't want to make the same mistake twice," he muttered as he left again. I silently went to sit down at the long table and begin to eat as Jin hyung still held his cheek. 

"So...how's life?" I asked, trying to forget that awkward situation.

"Shut up," he muttered as he sat down across from me. "How much did you hear?"

"I came in at the yelling part."

"He was yelling the whole time you ."

"I kind of forgot...."

"You're a fail."

"Leave me alone! I could leave you too you know," I threatened.

"Fine, I've been alone anyways...." When he said that, that shut me up.

"Anyways, hyung, I know you're probably drunk and high off of something but..I need advice on something," I began as he was on his phone. "I need help on how to get my friend back.."

"I don't care."

"Well, you see. Now you will. Anyways, I kind of made my friend angry at me. I kind of set him up with someone he isn't the most fond of...I thought I was helping...I hope he will forgive me...," I spoke as I was nearing to tears. The thought of Jimin getting mad at me just hurt me inside. 

"Have you tried apologizing? What it seems is that you haven't even tried that yet," he spoke bluntly.

"Shut up! I'm just afraid if he won't forgive me though.."

"Why don't you do it now? You'll never know what the future holds until you unfold it yourself." I gazed at him shockingly. 

"That was the smartest thing I've ever heard you say this whole year. You can be a very wise drunk," I complimented as he glared at me.

" off!"

"No, you love me!" I exclaimed as I saw his cheeks heat up and glare daggers at me. 

"Now I'm serious. Goodbye!" Jin hyung exclaimed as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the door. Before he could even open the door to push me out, I stepped in front of him, blocking the door.

"Well...can I at least eat here...I don't want to be lonely," I muttered as I looked down. He just released a sigh as he went back to his seat and stared at his phone.

"Thanks Jin hyung! You're the best!" I chirped as I sat back down, seeing hyung get red in the face again.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all the comments, votes, views, and subscribings! Y'all are the best! And I'm sorry for updating so slow! My computer is possessed, I swear and I've been busy going back to school which is an ugh. Anyways, I hoped you all enjoyed! Have a nice day!