Watch Where You're Going

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Hello, everyone! Thanks again to all the people who have subscribed and commented! I like how you all want either Vkook, Vmin, or Jikook! But you'll all have wait and read to see all the surprises c:
Sorry, I meant to post this earlier because I had a snow day, but today was my dad's birthday so I went out to celebrate with him and Dream Knight kind of snuck into my schedule so...I hope you enjoyed! Not one of my best chapters tbh

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

It was Friday and for the whole week, Jungkook's been hanging onto me like I was a lifeline. Everywhere I went, he was there. Everywhere I walk, he had to be right by my side. Whenever Jimin and I would walk to another class, he would pop out of nowhere like Waldo and push Jimin aside so he can stand next to me. At the end of the day on Friday, Jimin and I headed to our lockers, getting ready to leave and go to his house for a sleepover. Right before I made it to my locker, I ran into someone who happened to be carrying a bag. From our collision, both my books and his bag fell on the ground, causing a huge amount of powder all over my books.

"What the ! Do you know what I had to do to get this stuff? You ! Watch where you're going!" he shouted at me as he pushed me against the lockers, leaving the bag at the same exact place.

"What the hell was that about?" I asked Jimin who looked from the guy and me. I went down to grab my books and wipe the powder off. "What the hell is this stuff?" 

"," Jimin replied bluntly. I looked over to see if he was lying, but by the look on his face, he wasn't. 

"Why would that person-"

"That was Hoseok," he ended as I brushed off the in silence. I can't believe that was him, I hardly recognized him. After going to our lockers, we went towards Jimin's house. On the way, we heard a distant shout from behind us. 

"TAE HYUNG! TAE TAE!" we heard from behind us. I looked over to see Jungkook running towards us. Once he arrived, he got in the middle of us and claimed my right arm. 

"Why are you even here?" Jimin asked, irritation in his voice.

"I want to stay with Tae Tae, is that a problem ?" he snapped back, causing Jimin to glare at him. "I'm gonna sleep over your house today!"

"How did you find out about this?" I asked him, feeling very uncomfortable with him holding my arm. 

"Our moms were talking on the phone last night, so Jimin's mom invited me over!" he answered while Jimin sighed. When we arrived, Jimin went into the kitchen to prepare the snacks while Jungkook and I were on the couch watching T.V. "What do you want to watch Tae Tae?"

"Um, I really don't care," I replied back, wishing for Jimin to hurry up in there. Jungkook flipped through the channels with a bored expression, not seeing anything interesting. He went through another set of channels before he landed on a horror movie.

"Wanna watch this?" he asked with a wide grin. I just shrugged and started to watch the movie. Jimin came in 5 minutes later with chips and dip and said that he had ordered pizza for everyone. As soon as Jimin sat next to me, Jungkook got up and sat in between us.

"Really? Ugh" Jimin muttered as he got up and went to sit in a rocking chair. I stared down at the younger boy, confused by his expression. Whatever. We continued to watch the movie until we heard a loud knock at the door. Jimin ran out of his seat to go upstairs to get his money. As soon as his footsteps weren't heard, Jungkook went out of the room to the kitchen. I went to the door and opened it to which it revealed a taller boy with blonde hair staring right back at me.

"Hello," I began politely, getting a simple smile back. We stared at each other some more before he realized he had the pizza in his hands.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! It will cost $15," he spoke. Before I could tell him I didn't have any money, Jimin ran from upstairs towards us with money in his hand. 

"Here you go! Keep the change as well!" he shouted out, giving his famous eye smile. The delivery boy just looked at him with confusion before taking the money and giving the pizza to us. He pulled down his cap even further as he walked back to his car.

"Jimin-ah, you're so slow! I almost had to use my money," I whined.

"I'm so sorry that the baby was scared of using his money," he mimicked in a baby voice while pinching my cheeks. I heard someone clear their throat and jump onto the couch. Jungkook stared at us and went back to watching the movie. "Attention ," Jimin muttered as he went back to watching the movie and eating. After watching at least 2 and a half movies, we all decided to go to sleep. I called the long couch and Jimin called the rocking chair. Jungkook, on the other hand, had made his own decision on how things were going to work.

"It's too cold down here! Can we sleep upstairs?" Jungkook asked, more towards me.

"Ask Jimin-ah," I replied.

"Why do you want to sleep upstairs you brat," Jimin asked with an irritated face.

"Because I just want to," Jungkook snapped.

"No," Jimin ended.

"Please!" Jungkook begged. They went on bickering until Jimin gave up and threw a pillow at Jungkook's face.

"You can sleep upstairs, at your house. I don't even know why you're even here. Go away," Jimin retaliated, while getting comfy in his rocking chair. Jungkook just looked over at me with a pouty face, and I just shook my head.

"Fine then, Tae Tae, do you want to go upstairs?" Jungkook asked, sticking his lips out.

"I really don't care," I replied, causing Jimin to jump out of his position and glare at the two of us.

"Man, I thought we were best friends," Jimin muttered as he went upstairs, Jungkook and I following from behind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook POV

The thing that woke me up was a hard slap across my face. I stood straight up to meet Jimin glaring down at my face. "Get ready," he spoke as he walked out the room with Taehyung. I got up, got dressed, and went downstairs to see the two laughing over the stove and tickling each other. 

"Good morning Jungkook-ah," Taehyung spoke first, after acknowledging my presence. I just nodded as I went over to sit at the island. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked, noticing Jimin glaring at me.

"What do you mean, we? Taehyung-ah and I are going bowling. I don't know what you're doing today," he replied as he went back to making whatever on the stove. 

"Fine then, I'll just hang out with my other friends," I snapped as I got up to go to the kitchen door. 

"What friends?" Jimin muttered as I sent a glare to him and went out of the house. I can't stand him, I don't even know why I try so hard to be nice. Like, I'm a pretty nice person. Even my parents agree that I'm an angel sent from heaven. Ugh, I hate how he hogs Taehyung so much and only talks to him like I don't even exist. Screw him!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

"Are we really going bowling?" I asked, curious because I didn't even know that.

"No, I just wanted him to leave," Jimin replied with a laugh as we finished making breakfast. We sat down at the island as we began to eat.

"So, what happened to Jungkook and you?" I asked, wanting to know why they hated each other so much.

"Ok so-" Jimin began before a shorter woman entered the kitchen with a taller man. 

"Jimin, where is Jungkook?" she asked as she looked around the kitchen.

"He left," he replied bluntly as he greeted the both of them.

"You boys need to build your friendship so you can have someone to rely on! Like your mother and I, we're best friends with his parents since high school and built our friendship so we can rely on each other til this day! You need to do the same thing with him! He's not a bad kid, he's really smart, kind, a gentleman-" his father began.

"Dad, you're gonna make me barf," Jimin interrupted, getting a glare from his dad.

"What I'm trying to say is, be nicer to him, he's just a young kid going through those hormones!" he laughed.

"You're making no sense sweetie," his mother spoke as she shook her head. "What we're trying to say is that we're going to have Thanksgiving with them this year so you two can get along!" 

"Eomma, why are we talking about Thanksgiving when it's barely September yet?" Jimin asked.

"You know I love planning ahead for things!" she exclaimed as they both skipped out the room.

"I promise, their naturally like that. They're not on crack," Jimin commented to me, causing me to laugh out loud.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been almost three weeks since I've arrived and things have seemed to go really well. It was Thursday and Jimin and I were in a study hall when the famous Jeon Jungkook walked into the room. He stood in front of everyone with a huge smirk on his face. "Hello, everyone! You know what time of the year it is! It's my birthday peasants!" he exclaimed as he went around the room and passed out invitations to everyone. When he arrived by us, he gave me an invitation and Jimin a glare. "I'm not inviting you," he sang with a smirk.

"Good, I'm so relieved," Jimin sighed, putting on a huge smile. Jungkook just walked away glaring at him and went out the room. The bell rang seconds later and we went outside to be met by an army of girls surrounding someone. 

"What's happening?" I asked Jimin, looking over at the group of girls that were slowly making a way for the person they were surrounding. After they cleared a path for the person, a tall brunette walked from his locker carrying nothing but a brown bag. He looked handsome, got to admit that, and strangely familiar. I looked at my invitation and a second later, we both collided by not paying attention to the other. 

"I'm really sorry," I muttered as I helped him up. He just glanced at me as he looked back down to the floor. Realizing he dropped the brown bag, I looked down to see liquid spilling from the bag along with the scattered glass. 

"You made me drop my beer, great," he muttered bluntly. All of a sudden, all the girls pushed me back to get to him.

"Oppa! Are you ok?" one shouted.

"Did he hurt you? Should we kill him?" another asked, causing me to hide behind Jimin. The handsome guy looked around with a bored expression as he walked away, leaving his stuff on the floor. All the girls giggled as they ran to catch up to him.

"So, that just happened," Jimin began. He looked over at me with a frown,"You know who that was, right?" I just nodded as we went back towards my locker, wondering how different Jin has become.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed! Who will Taehyung find next? Sorry if this chapter seemed crappy to you all, I'll try to work really hard for the next one. See you then! c: