Let's Be Friends Again!

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Hi, everyone! I'm really happy to all the people who have subscribed and commented! Your comments make my day! You guys will see later on what the true ships are! But for now, my lips are sealed. c: Enjoy! Mwahahaha!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jin POV

Ugh. Why did I even come today, I could have been at a party or whatever. At least the hallways are cleared. I turned a corner to see a group of girls staring right at me. . Just because I flirt with them or probably slept with half of them doesn't mean I like them. I just gave them a smirk as I continued my way down the hall, being surrounded by crazy, annoying fangirls. I tried going to my locker, but all I saw were girls trying to open my locker with equipment all around them.

"Um, excuse me. What the are you guys doing?" I asked calmly, well, as calmly as I could get. The girls dropped their equipment and bowed down, yelling a bunch of bull apologies. I shoved through some of them and opened my locker, got my bag of beer, and closed it. I was walking through a pathway that they made for me until I ran into someone, causing me to drop my beer on the ground. . How else can my day get any worse? I looked up to see an orange haired boy look straight at me. He apologized and stared at me again.

"You made me drop my beer, great," I muttered as I stared back until the army of girls came around and attacked them. I looked around, bored, and walked away. 

"So, now Taehyung decides to come back," I muttered as I spotted a short girl staring up at me with a box in her hand. Might as well seduce her to sleep with me so I can relieve stress. I started to walk up to her, put my arm around her waist, and lead her into one of the closet rooms.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

"Do you think Jin recognized me?" I asked Jimin as we headed out the school building.

"It seems like it to me, he was staring at you like he knew you," Jimin replied, causing me to jump up and down.

"Maybe I can change him!" I shouted as I jumped on Jimin's back. He grunted and glared at me at first, then decided to carry me until we hit the first stop sign. "Let's go to my house! We never go there," I commented until suddenly, an idea popped up in my head. "Jimin! I have the best idea ever!"

"Oh great," he muttered as he followed me to my house.

"Shut up! It's awesome! We should all get together to become best friends again! Remember that promise we made when we were younger! We all promised which means if you break it, I get to kill you all!" I exclaimed happily, looking back at an astonished Jimin.

"I may have a bad memory but I'm sure as hell don't remember that part," he responded while shaking his head. "And I don't even think that would even be possible. For instance, I don't even know if Yoongi even attends the school. Hoseok is always with druggies, and I don't feel like getting beaten up by them for trying to take Hoseok back. Namjoon is always at the library or at his part time job. Jungkook is always annoying the out of us because he can't even try to hang out with anyone else because no one likes him. Jin is either absent sleeping with someone, or at school sleeping with someone. So I think that possibility of all of us meeting is very slim," Jimin ended, while I gave him a pouty face.

"We at least have one person, Jungkook, all we need is to get the rest," I spoke as we entered my driveway. "I got it! How about we all get detention and-"

"! I FORGOT I HAD DETENTION!" Jimin exclaimed as he looked back down the street that led back to school.

"How did you get it this time?" I asked.

"For fighting Jungkook in the bathrooms," Jimin replied back. "Aw, I might as well go back, I'll talk to you later about it," Jimin ended as I waved him goodbye and went inside the house. How can we all get detention? Ugh, it's so hard. Why couldn't they all still be friends? What happened to them all to become these...these different people. I must find out! Detective Taehyung is ready to solve the case!

"YEAH!" I shouted.

"SHUT THE HELL UP TAEHYUNG!" my mom screamed at me from the kitchen.

"OK!" I shouted back happily. I feel loved.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Detention!" Mr. Choi shouted at me. "For goofing off and falling asleep in my class!" He shot me an angry glare as he handed me a detention slip. Seems like my plan will work after all.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin and I headed downstairs where we would be spending the next 3 hours of our Friday afternoon in detention. 

"How does it feel like to have detention for the first time?" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"This isn't my first time. I've gotten a lot throughout my years," I replied with a huge grin. We walked down a hallway when we noticed children fighting in the last room onto the left. "I guess this is it," I muttered as we entered and saw two boys fighting in a corner. I looked towards the desk and saw the instructor sleeping in the chair. "Does this happen all the time?"

"Pretty much," Jimin commented as he went towards the back and sat down on a desk, pulling out his phone. As soon as I joined him, the door burst open to three kids being shoved in.

"The ! Ok! I get it! Don't sell drugs again!" a familiar voice yelled.

"Wow. Got caught once again you drug loving piece of !" another boy shouted, but towards the first person. The third person, which revealed to be Jungkook, came in between them and ran towards Jimin and I. Great.

"Tae Tae! You wouldn't believe what I just went through! Did I get accused of helping Hoseok selling drugs? How would I even know where to get the drugs! I don't even know what they look like!" Jungkook complained as he sat next to me. I soon recognized the other boy as my old friend with the lazy eyes and always 'I'm annoyed at everyone' attitude. Yoongi and Hoseok continued to argue as another boy opened the door and came scrolling in with a bottle of beer. Jin. Wow, this happened to be very convenient. I went towards the front of the class and did what anyone would do to get attention, I screamed.

"Hello, everyone! The great Kim Taehyung has returned!" I shouted with a wide smile.

"And I care because" Hoseok spoke out.

"Yeah. Last time I checked, I don't give a !" another student exclaimed.

"Yeah! Shut the up!"

"ANYWAYS! Since I have arrived, we will all get along again!" I reasoned with a smile, thinking this would work. Oh, how wrong I was.

Yoongi was the first one to comment, "Taehyung, it's nice to have you here and everything, but we all will never be the same as we were before. I'm sorry to crash reality down into your head, but I don't like any of you except Namjoon. Actually, I hate you all, especially Kim Seokjin and Jung Hoseok." Yoongi glared at Jin who was too busy drinking to care.

"Well, I feel the same about you too, Yoongi. You make me sick," Hoseok replied as he smirked his way back to his seat. After everyone settled down, I went next to Jimin and slumped on his shoulder.

"Jiminie, did I do anything wrong for them to off on each other," I whined as I dug my face into his sleeves. He just pulled me closer and patted my head.

"They were just like that before you did anything," Jimin comforted. I looked over and saw that Jungkook was glaring at us with a confusing expression which I couldn't really tell exactly what it was. Ugh, that kid is so weird. Seconds later, a teacher slammed into the room, wearing a traditional outfit as she went in front of the class.

"Excuse me, since you guys never do anything because of him," she began as she glared at the sleeping instructor, "you guys will be of some use to me. I want you all to help me out with the cast to get ready for their rehearsal! Now hurry up!" she explained as we all got up and dragged our feet to the auditorium. I never been to this school's auditorium yet. After about 5 minutes, we entered the huge auditorium. The lights were all on, and you can see people running around on stage.

"Ok, Jinyoung and Jaebum, I want you guys to clean the restrooms," she instructed, causing the two boys to groan. "Jackson, Mark, and Bambam, I want you guys to mop the closet room. Yoongi and Hoseok, I want you both to make sure everyone is ready to go on. Seokjin and Taehyung, I think that's your name, I want you to help out with makeup. And last, but not least, I want Jimin and Jungkook to help out in the dressing room! Ok, now scramble!" she exclaimed as she skipped away.

"The , do I look like some makeup artist," Jin muttered.

"My name is Taehyung...," I mumbled as I followed Jin to the back. This is going to be interesting...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hi everyone! WOW! so many of you want to read this story *sniffs* it makes me feel so good in the kokoro! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! c: