Prologue

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day! Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

There was a little boy sitting amongst his friends with his head between his knees. They all had gathered around because the boy had some news to share to them, but suddenly started to cry. 

"Taehyung-ah, what's wrong? You can tell us, it can't be that bad," another little boy began, as he went to squat down next to the crying boy.

"Jimin, that's not going to help if you say it like that, idiot," another boy argued, as he shoved the boy known as Jimin to the side so he can squat next to Taehyung.

"You little jerk!" Jimin exclaimed as he jumped on the other boy, causing the two to begin fighting. Even though Taehyung knew he should stop the two from getting in trouble with not only the teachers but also their parents, he started to feel slightly better and started to giggle at the two.

"Jungkook-ah! Jimin-ah! Stop fighting!" a boy with a sleepy-looking face shouted, causing the two boys to stop what they were doing and glare at each other.

"Th-thanks Yoongi hyung, I-I have so-something re-really important to tell yo-you all," Taehyung spoke while trying to control his sobs. "I-I have to le-leave."

"Oh, that's not that bad, Tae. We'll just see you tomorrow," a boy slightly older than the boys spoke out as he continued, "Why are you crying? You're acting like you have to leave us forever." He meant that as a joke, but soon regretted it because it caused the boy to cry even more.

"I-I am le-leaving you gu-guys forever, Jin," he sobbed, causing the surrounding boys to go silent. They all looked from Taehyung to each other, stunned at what he just told them. 

A boy nearly in tears was the first one to break the silence. "Taehyung-ah, ev-even though we-we won't see each other, I'm su-sure it won't be fo-forever! Just think o-on the br-bright side! Ma-maybe yo-your pa-parents will change their minds!" The whole group felt better from his explanation. 

"Just like Namjoon said! Just hope and believe, Tae tae!" another exclaimed happily.

"Thank you guys, yo-your always there for me," Taehyung said, standing up and wiping off his face. "Let's all make a promise to always be friends forever and ever and to always be united!" he shouted as he put his hand in the middle.

"Ok, I'm in this! Friends for life!" the boy from before began as he put his hand over Taehyung's.

"Eww, why did you have to say it, Hoseok. I'm definitely in!" Yoongi nagged as he set his hands lazily over the others.

"I'm also in!" Jimin and Jungkook shouted simultaneously. They both glared at each other as they set their hands over everyone else. Namjoon rested his seconds later after giving Taehyung a warm smile. 

Jin was the last to set his hands on top of the others. He rubbed Taehyung's back and gave him a sincere smile.

"Ok! Since everyone promised, no one goes against it or you will die!" he shouted, scaring the other boys. 

"Promise!" they all shouted.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

13 years later

"GET THE HELL UP!" an alarm beeped right beside the bed of a sleepy teenager. He looked up sleepily towards the alarm clock, slamming it to turn off.

"TAEHYUNG! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" a woman shouted from downstairs. He got up after that, fearing her wrath and got dressed. He walked downstairs to see her glaring at him and giving him his lunch.

"Have a nice day sweetie!" she shrieked as she pulled him into a death hug. He walked away stumbling out the door into the cool autumn weather. Looking at his phone caused him to nearly sprint towards his new school, realizing it was about to start in 5 minutes. 

He almost got to the gate in one piece until he ran into a short boy with jet black hair. Their collision caused them to end up on the ground, wincing.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, ," he shouted, freezing as he stood up and stared at the other boy. 

The other boy got up and glared right back to the one he collided into until he froze as well. It took them a minute to figure out who the other was before they broke out into a hug.

"JIMIN! IS THAT REALLY YOU! OH MY GOD!" Taehyung cried out.

"YOU ! I MISSED YOU!" Jimin replied back with a shout as well. After their little hug fest, they walked back into the school building, late. "It's all you're fault Taehyung-ah, I could have been early for once."

"Once. How late are you usually!" Taehyung questioned him as they went to get his schedule. 

"Everyday, but only because that prick, Jeon Jungkook, always wants to pick a fight with me. I hate him," he ended, making Taehyung laugh.

"You guys never grew out of that teasing phase, now didn't you?" he said, but more asked.

"No, Taehyung, you don't understand. I hate him with my whole heart, soul, and mind," he ended bluntly. 

Taehyung looked over at him with a shocked look. "Really? I'm sure he's not that bad," he commented, causing Jimin to laugh at him sarcastically.

"That bad? He's beyond that, he's a-" Jimin began before he got cut off by a deeper voice.

"Seems like someone can't stop talking about me, huh," the voice became closer as they turned around to see a boy with burgundy hair walk up to them with a smirk. "I didn't know you loved me that much, Jimin," he started as Jimin looked like he could kill him. 

"Jungkook, is that really you?" Taehyung asked softly. The said boy looked over at him, then back at Jimin like he didn't even exist. Seconds later, both boys were punching and kicking each other, making Taehyung step a few feet away from them. All he heard from the both were "You're really gonna get it, this time, Jeon" and "Shut the up Park and give up". Before he could stop them, a teacher came from the office and noticed the two boys. She ran other to them, broke them up, and held both their wrists tightly.

"What have I said before about fighting in school Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park! Detention for the both of you!" she shouted as she dragged them towards the office, Taehyung following as well. 'What happened while I was gone...' he thought to himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that kinda just happened! What do you think will happen next with Taehyung, who will he run into next! I hope you guys enjoyed! Have a nice day! c: