Confrontations

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Taehyung POV

I've been avoiding Jin hyung since the first week from coming back from winter break. I've avoided the club room and instead went to visit Jiminnie at his dance club. He would be a little confused why I talked to Hoseok hyung throughout the period, but I convinced him that Hoseok hyung is not a druggie. It took awhile, but the three of us began to become really close throughout the time and later everyday.

The day before Valentine's Day happened to become one of the strangest days of my life. I arrived a school with Jimin and Hoseok hyung by my side. 

"Ok, are you sure you don't do drugs?" Jimin asked for the umpteenth time to Hoseok hyung.

"Yes, Jiminnie. I am completely clean," he reassured him once again.

"Like, are you sure?" Jimin asked again.

"Yes. How many times will it take to convince you?" hyung teased as he ruffled Jiminnie's hair.

"It's just really strange how you didn't take any although you sold it. Why did you start anyways?" he asked curiously. Hoseok hyung looked at me as I looked back him, which caused the both of us to smile.

"It's a long story," hyung ended as Jimin pouted. Just as we were heading to our locker, I saw Jungkook walking towards us with a confused face. Hoseok hyung sighed as he approached the maknae. 

"Jungkook, like I just told Jiminnie, I am not on drugs nor have I done any," he chuckled as Jungkook still looked suspicious.

"It's gonna take a while to convince me for sure," he muttered as he stood next to Jimin. Those two have been so odd these past couple of weeks that I don't even know what their relationship status is. All I know is that I'm pretty sure Jimin will clear things up with me when the right time comes for him. When I arrived at my locker, I opened it up to get my first period books, but instead I noticed there was a sticky note on one of my books. I picked up the letter and it read: Meet me at the club room, please, I need to talk to you. -Jin. I hid the note before the others could see and grabbed my books for the next class. 

"...and I was like no! Right Tae Tae?" Jimin asked me which brought me out of my train of thought.

"Um..I don't know what you're talking about," I apologized as he pouted once again. I noticed how Jungkook began to smile for about a second before it faded away. I began to chuckle to myself at Jungkook thinking he was smoothe when I noticed all three of them were looking at me like I was crazy.

"Are you ok, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he looked genuinely concerned. Jimin, on the other hand, just shook his head.

"I think the real high one is you, Tae," he spoke as he earned a laugh from the other two. I began to pout as we all headed to our first period classes. On the way there, I began to think about that note. Do I really want to visit Jin hyung? I've been avoiding him all these weeks, why stop now? Why does he even want to talk to me? He made it pretty clear how he felt about me. The other confusing part of my brain is that, something deep inside me wants to see him. Wants to talk to him like we used to do. I don't know what this feeling is, but for some reason, that took over my logical side and convinced me to see that jerk later that day.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok POV

Ever since that day I came back to see Yoongi hyung in pain, he's been avoiding me like the plague. Whenever I try to talk to him, he always says he's busy. I tried to hangout with him after school, but he always says his house is not suitable for people to hang around. He even shoves Namjoon away which confuses me to no end. I was kind of upset when it began to happen because all the hard work I did just for him to talk to me was wasted in seconds. Later in the weeks, I began to realize that maybe something happened that day that he didn't want to talk or tell me about. I was 100% sure that Yoongi's strange attitude was caused by Jackson. I don't know what, but I feel like he's controlling Yoongi somehow, and I just want to save him from that monster.

I began to think about many ways I could strangle Jackson when I saw Yoongi hyung by himself at his locker. It was strange to see Yoongi by himself at all because No. 1, he's usually always at the library, No. 2, he's also always with Namjoon all the time, and No. 3, if he's not doing either, he's usually sleeping. I noticed that we were the only ones in this hallway, which led me to take advantage of the situation and go talk to Yoongi.

I was almost at his locker before he noticed he wasn't the only person in the hallway, based on the footsteps, and looked up at me. I suddenly stopped when I saw his face. The color black was painted on his left eye, which probably means someone punched him in the face. He also had a few cuts here and there which enraged me even more.

"Hoseok go away-"

"Who the hell did this to you?" I demanded as I stood in front of him in seconds. He began to look scared as he tried to avoid my gaze.

"I fell," he muttered as he closed his locker. Lies.

"What happened to you?" I asked again as I pulled his chin up to look at me. 

"I said I fell, stop harassing me," he explained bitterly. Despite the front he's trying to put up, all I have to do is look into his eyes to see that he's scared. He's beyond scared, but he doesn't want to tell anyone, and he doesn't want to show it either.

"Yoongi hyung, you can tell me anything," I whispered. He shoved my hands away as he looked me straight in the face with a scowl.

"I told you I'm fine! Goddammit! Why do you keep on insisting that something's always wrong!" he lashed out as he glared at me.

"Yoongi, I know you're lying," I insisted as I stepped closer to him. He began to step backwards which hurt a little bit, but I don't want our conversation to end just yet.

"How many ing times do I have to say, it's not a big deal! Like damn! Stop being so ing annoying," he exploded as he continued to walk backwards.

"Yoongi, please. I don't want to see my loved ones hurt," I started which stopped Yoongi from walking backwards. He looked at me with the biggest glare I've ever seen him make.

"Loved ones? You don't ing love me! Matter of fact, you probably never loved me!" he cried out as I noticed him begin to shake. I tried to walk closer to him, but he shoved me away harshly which almost caused me to fall. "Leave me alone! I hate you! I ing hate you Hoseok!" 

"Yoongi hyung, you don't mean that," I spoke as I tried to approach him again.

"I mean everything I say! I ing hate you and everything about you! you!" he choked as tears began to spill down his face. 

"Yoongi-" I tried again, but suddenly, he began to run down the hallway at top speed. "Yoongi hyung! Get back here!" I exclaimed as I chased after him. I saw him go around a corner, but when I arrived to try to catch him, he was no longer there.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

I arrived in the club room right after my last period so I can get this conversation with Jin over with. Also, so that Jimin and Hoseok hyung won't be confused about why I didn't show up to the dance club today. 

When I got into the room, I was met with Jin sitting at a chair closest to the door. He looked up to notice that I arrived and pulled out a seat next to him where I could sit. He didn't begin talking until I finally sat at my seat and situated myself.

"Hello Taehyung," he greeted as he looked at me.

"Hello Jin," I answered back bluntly, purposely leaving out the hyung to show how much I lost respect for him. I can tell he noticed by his shocked expression from my comment.

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened on New Years Day-" he began.

"You made it very clear what I was to you," I interrupted angrily. "I don't know why we're even having this conversation."

"Taehyung, I made a mistake," he tried again. "I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"No, you just wanted to bang me. Am I right? Because you made that very clear to me!" I began to shout, releasing all the anger I've been feeling for weeks.

"Taehyung, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to ever tell you that," he apologized with guilt written all over his face. I began to feel bad for yelling at him, but at the same time I just began to get angrier and angrier from just remembering what he did to me.

"Oh, were you going to tell me some other time!" I exclaimed.

"No! Please, I meant to say I never meant for that to come out. I never meant for you to get hurt. It was selfish of me to take out my struggles on you," he explained. He tried to put his hand on my back, but I retreated by scooting my chair away from him. His face showed a hurt expression, but at this moment, I could care less if he's hurt or not by me. "Taehyung, please, I'm sorry." he begged as I stared right at him. I couldn't be here anymore. I'm to tensed and stressed out right now, and I may do something that I'd regret. I began to get up and head to the door when I felt Jin grab my wrist and pull me back to face him. 

I didn't realize how close we were until he looked down at me with a frown. "Please, Taehyung, forgive me," he whispered as he looked into my eyes, probably to see if there was any hope of me forgiving him. Every second that I was staring into his eyes, they kept on me out of reality. It felt like it was just the two of us here. And I wanted out of it. I looked down to only look right back at him because he grabbed my chin. 

"Taehyung..," Jin muttered as he looked at me again. Next thing I knew we were both drawing closer together until I felt his lips pressed against mine. I wanted to pull away, but my body stayed in place as our lips moved slowly against each other. He began to bite on my bottom lip and that's when I finally realized what was happening. I pushed him away and looked at him angrily.

"Was this your way of apologizing? Are you just using me again to fulfill your messed up needs?" I began accusing as Jin looked just as confused.

"I didn't mean- I mean I-I'm really sorry Taehyung. I don't know what came over me to do that," he continued to apologized.

"You make me sick," I snapped back as I exited the room. I hated myself for going in there only to be used again. I'm disgusted at him, this whole situation, and..myself. For some sick reason I wanted to go back there and be with him. And maybe kiss him again. I tried to push that weird feeling down as I headed towards the dance club room.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin POV

"Where's Tae Tae?" I asked for the hundredth time as Hoseok hyung gave me a glare.

"How many times do I have to say I don't know," he replied again.

"But he usually doesn't miss a session since he first came here," I continued as Hoseok hyung sighed and seemed to give up on me.

"Why don't you look for him. He is your friend. And he's pretty slow. So he could of wandered off anywhere," he suggested which caused me to get right up on my feet.

"You're right! Thanks hyung!" I thanked as I ran out the room to look for my weird friend. I went around different hallways for about 10 minutes, and I still couldn't find him. "Where's that idiot..," I muttered as I turned down another hallway. I suddenly stopped when I saw Jungkook talking to a girl from a grade below us. I was about to walk away when I heard the girl begin to talk.

"Jungkook-ah..I wanted to give you this," the girl spoke timidly as she gave Jungkook a heart shaped box. "I-I know it's n-not Valentine's D-Day, b-but I wanted to tell you I-I..I like y-you," she stuttered as she looked down. Jungkook looked at her, then at the box. He then gave the box back to the girl with an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, but I'm already taken," he answered as the girl began to frown.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry...," she apologized before she began to walk away. Suddenly, she stopped and walked back over to Jungkook with a curious look. "Are you by any chance..uhm..d-dating J-Jimin oppa?" she asked, a blush growing on her cheeks from asking the question. 

Jungkook began to choke on nothing from the question. He looked back at the girl with a shocked expression. "Me and Jimin? Why would I ever date him?" he asked as the girl looked like she began to think.

"You've both been really nice to each other lately...You both, usually, aren't like that at all since I've been here," she stated as Jungkook began to look worried.

"I don't date guys. And if I did, I'd never date him," he tried to justify which caused a pang in my heart. I know he is just trying to keep us a secret, but I can't lie and say that comment didn't hurt.

"But you guys aren't arguing anymore. You both are so nice to each other that people can't help to guess that you're da-"

"I told you! I don't date guys! I don't even like guys. I'm not ing gay!" he exclaimed at her angrily.

"I-I'm sorry oppa, it's not a bad thing if you are-"

"No! I'm not a ing ! I'd never date a guy in a million years!" he began to shout which caused my heart to break more.

"It would make sense if you guys were though, Jimin is gay so-" the girl tried to calm Jungkook down, but it seemed to fail.

"I don't ing care about that wimpy ! I don't like guys! And if I did, it'd never be that ing !" he finalized as the girl looked down.

"I'm so sorry oppa, I-I didn't know you felt that way. I'll be going now," she ended as she scurried away from the enraged Jungkook. I looked on at him with disbelief. Was I a wimp to him? I began to step back away from the scene until I accidently fell on the ground from not seeing wearing I was going. I heard feet head toward me until I heard a gasp right before me. I looked up to see Jungkook looking at me with a shocked expression, worse than the one from earlier.

"D-Did you hear that? Jiminnie, you know I didn't mean that," he tried to explain as he held his hand out for me to hold. Instead, I scooted away from him and got up on my own. When I looked back to see his expression, it was filled with sadness.

"Is this why you don't want everyone to know about us?" I asked, figuring out the reason why Jungkook was so against going public with our relationship.

"What do you mean?" he asked as he tried to walk toward me as I walked back.

"You don't want people to know that your gay. You're afraid of what they'll think about you," I explained. "Isn't that true, Jungkook?" I looked up to see that he looked down. I waited a few seconds for him to reply, but I was only met with pure silence. "I knew it," I muttered as I began to walk away. Soon, I felt a hand grab at my wrist.

"Jimin, you know I'm not as open as you are," he stated as I noticed tears were building in his eyes.

"Really? You were sure open enough to call me a wimpy ," I snapped as I pulled my wrist away from him.

"H-Hyung," he sobbed as tears began to spill onto his face.

"You lied to me Jungkook. I thought you changed," I spoke as I began to walk backwards again. "You just haven't changed at all."

"I have hyung! Please, I'm so sorry," he begged as he tried to grab onto my wrist again, but failed to.

"I'm sorry, I just don't think we should be together anymore," I ended as I ran away from him. I heard footsteps come and chase after me, but I was faster.

"Jiminie! I'm sorry! Please come back!" he shouted as he tried to catch up with me. I ran down a hallway and went into a random room and locked the door behind me. "Hyung! Please come out! Where are you?" I heard his voice as it got further and further away. When I no longer heard his voice, I began to break down and cry. I couldn't believe he would even say such things. I knew I shouldn't of ever given him another chance. I began to just regret all of my choices that involved him which caused me to cry even more. 

"J-Jimin?" I heard someone speak as I looked up. I recognized the voice, but I couldn't really see because of all the tears that were coming out. I began to wipe my eyes and look for the voice that began to speak to me earlier. I looked around until I saw a boy looking back at me with tears in his eyes. Once I recognized him, I began to give him the biggest glare.

"You," I began to seethe as I looked at Jin.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE. It's been 2 months. :(. I'm so sorry, I had the biggest writer's block ever and then school started and I'm playing a sport and SIGH. Updates are going to be slow for a while until October. I will try to update before then, but it's not promised. Anyways, thank you for the 200+ subscribers! I can't believe this story got so subscribers, it seems so unbelievable. Thank you also for every view and comment, they are much appreciated. 

Until next time! I hope you enjoyed~