Cuddles and Protection Pt. 1

Can We Go Back To the Way It Was

Jungkook POV

"Wake up, sir! We're at your destination," a voice spoke as I felt something shake me. I slowly opened my eyes to almost see the whole plane empty except Jimin and I and this flight attendant. I looked over to see that Jimin was just getting up as well. "Don't forget your stuff now! Have a nice day sirs!" the lady exclaimed as she went up to the front of the plane. We both got up and got our stuff from above us before leaving the plane. All that surrounded us was silence and awkwardness. I'm surprised he didn't say anything about what happened on the plane. I looked over at him to see him look straight ahead sleepily. He looked like he would pass out any second. I walked into the airport and we didn't even need to look for our family because they were right by the exist.

"Jimin! Jungkook! We thought we lost you!" Jimin's eomma cried out as she enveloped us in a hug.

"We were just sitting in the plane eomma..," Jimin muttered which sounded weird since his face was smashed into his mom's shoulder.

"Don't ruin the moment Jimin," his mom snapped, earning a laugh from all of us.

"Anyways, let's go!" my eomma exclaimed as we walked through the airport. It took a while to find our suitcases and even longer to find our taxi drivers outside the busy airport. When we finally arrived to our taxis, the adults sat in one while Jimin and I sat in the other. 'It's good to bond all the time wherever you go to make your friendship stronger!' our parents said as they headed into their taxi. Jimin and I slowly walked to ours and entered it to reveal a bored looking, elderly man sitting in the driver's seat.

"Hello," I spoke as I climbed in the car after Jimin.

"Ugh," the man grunted as he drove after our parents' taxi without even checking if we were in our seat belts. The older man made a sharp right out of the airport which caused me to slam to the left into Jimin. Then he suddenly made a sharp left, causing Jimin to crash into me. This process continued for the rest of the ride before we finally ended up at our hotel about 30 minutes later. The driver then abruptly stopped, sending Jimin and I forward and slamming our faces into the seats. 

"What the hell....," Jimin muttered as he glared at the guy. 

"Bye," the guy spoke rudely as I opened the car door along with Jimin.

"Aren't you brats going to pay me?" he asked rudely while smirking at us.

"What...You just told us bye...Anyways, our parents already payed before we left the airport," I replied.

"Well, we also take extra tips that are required here at Jeju Island," he spoke as he brought his hand out, that ugly smirk still painted over his face.

"I didn't bring any money though...," I spoke softly.

"Well that's to bad. I guess I'm gonna report to the police about you brats for trying to walk away without paying-"

"And I guess I'm gonna begin to punch you in the face if you continue to harass him. This is Korea, all taxis are the same, no matter where we are. So let us go before I call the police on your ," Jimin threatened as the man pulled his hand away.

"Get out my car," he ordered as I quickly ran out the car.

"...thinking I'm stupid," Jimin muttered as we got our things and headed into the hotel. We saw our parents checking in as we were entering.

"Boys! We have your keys!" my appa yelled out.

"Your keys?" Jimin and I began in unison.

"Yeah! You both will be sharing a room!" Jimin's appa exclaimed as he walked over to us to give us our keys. "You guys will be on the 4th floor while we're on the 2nd floor. If you need us, we're just a call away! And don't have to much fun!" he laughed as he went back with the rest of the adults. I sighed at their weird behavior when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jimin staring right at me which probably made me look like a tomato since my face heated up as he stared longer and longer.

"Jungkook," he began. I felt my heart beat quicker when he said my name. He continued to look at me like he was trying to think of something else to say. "You shouldn't be so gullible, that guy could of stole your money. So...be more careful," he ended as he stormed off quickly. 

"Hey! Wait up!" I exclaimed as I went after him as he was walking to the elavator. I entered in to see Jimin press the 4 button and look away from me. The trip up was as awkward as the trip back from the plane. Before I felt even more uncomfortable, the door opened and we looked around for our room. After walking around in circles multiple times, we finally found our room and opened the door which revealed a beautiful room. We had a bathroom to our right, a flat screen t.v. hanging on the wall in front of a beautifully patterned bed....which happened to only be the only bed in the room. 

"You've got to be kidding me....," Jimin muttered as dropped his things in front of the bed. "Ugh.......," he dragged out as he walked away. "I'm taking a shower." I looked on as I began to sit on the bed and lay down. I looked over at the clock which read 9:43 a.m. 'I guess I can take a little nap' I thought as I lifted the covers and wrapped them around my body. Sooner or later, I felt the bed cave in at the end and saw that Jimin took the other half and settled in away from me. Before I fell asleep, I swore I saw him shaking slightly.

"Are you ok?" I asked sleepily.

"I'm just a little cold," he replied quietly. 

"Even with these covers on?" 

"Yeah..." Without even thinking, I scooted in and wrapped my arms around him which caused him to tense up a bit. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm keeping you warm so shut up," I snappped tiredly as I snuggled closer to him. "I'll be your warmth." I swore I felt him loosen up and say something, but I got to tired and drifted off to sleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung POV

"We need to talk?" Hoseok began as he stood at my doorway.

"Did something happen?" I spoke, suddenly scared of what he was going to say.

"I think we should look after Yoongi for a while," he continued, making me very confused.

"Wait...why?" 

"Because I'm worried about his safety now that I'm not watching over what Jackson's doing anymore..," he answered.

"Sorry about that...," I apologized, remembering that unforgetful night.

"The past is in the past now. Anyways, I think we should watch over Yoongi so Jackson doesn't try to pull something on him."

"That's a really good idea! And you can win him over by showing how protective you are of him!" I encouraged as he giggled.

"Yeah! I never even thought of that!" he spoke. His face suddenly fell into a thoughtful state before snapping his fingers. "Wait! The last time I took your advice, it caused me to be rejected 3 times by Yoongi!"

"Well, maybe you didn't try hard enough."

"Hard enough? I basically stalked him 3 different times."

"I don't know then man, I've never been in this situation before," I spoke as I scratched the back of my neck.

"You're useless," he spoke bluntly.

"Well dang! I was just about to suggest that we should name this something!" I suggested as he looked interested.

"Like what?" 

"The Yoongi protection squad!" I answered as he nodded.

"Yes! That should be the name! Taehyung, you're a genius, has anyone ever told you that?" Hoseok complemented.

"Nope!" I replied. "Wait...you just called me useless.."

"I don't remember saying that! I only speak of positive things!"

".....Anyways..when do you want to start?"

"Right now, if you don't mind."

"Sure, why not! He'll be so thrilled! I bet he'll be so excited when he sees us!" I exclaimed as I ran out my room. 

"Taehyung, wait!" Hoseok spoke as he went right after me. "You're still wearing your pajamas!" 

"Oh yeah! Oops!" I laughed as I went back upstairs to get some clothes to wear as I went into the bathroom. Once I was done cleaning up, I followed Hoseok hyung outside towards Yoongi hyung's house. "He's going to be so happy!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi POV

"Hehehe," I heard from somewhere in my room. I shrugged it off to go back to sleep before I felt my bed cave in on both sides. Like before, I tried ignoring it before I heard more giggles, but a lot closer. I opened one eye to see Hoseok smiling right back at me. I closed my eyes again, trying to conjure up a new image once I opened my eyes again. Before thinking real hard, I opened both my eyes to see a still present Hoseok, smiling at me. That stupid smiles of his, it even mocks me in my dreams. Suddenly, I saw him poke my nose and pinch my cheeks.

"Good morning, Yoons!" he exclaimed loudly. Ok, this is just a dream. I turned over to the other side to see a smiling Taehyung? What the is going on.

"Good morning Yoongi hyung! We're here to protect you-"

"Taehyung! Sshhh!" Hoseok scolded as Taehyung tried to rephrase what he was trying to say.

"What I mean is, we're here to keep you company fron Jack-"

"Taehyung!"

"I mean! Um, we're here to make sure you aren't attacked-"

"Taehyung! I freaking swear!"

"Hoseok hyung! I don't know how to phrase it!" 

"You're an idiot!"

"Wae! I'm not an idiot!"

"Stop telling him the plans!"

"But we're the Yoongi protection squad! He-"

"SHUT THE UP!" screamed at the both of them. This is the most annoying dream I've ever had. "I can't wait to wake up.." I muttered as I closed my eyes again. Minutes passed before I opened them again to still see a happy looking Hoseok. " my life...this isn't a dream..."

"Yep! You're correct Yoons!" Hoseok answered as he hugged me. I tried my best to push him off but he was too strong and I was too lazy to put enough effort into it.

"Ooo! We're doing a group hug? Yeah!" the other one exclaimed as he joined in the hug fest.

"I've never had the urge to stab people before until now," I spoke, causing both of them to let go of me. "Anyways, why are you two idiots even here?"

"Hey! I'm not-"

"We're here to spend sometime with you Yoons!" Hoseok answered with a bright smile.

"Where's Namjoon?" I asked bluntly.

"I don't know, your mom answered the door. She even made us breakfast!" Hoseok responded.

"Namjoon lives here! Ooo, where! I wanna see him!" Taehyung asked as I ignored him.

"Hmm, he must be at work then," I muttered as I saw Hoseok smiling at me. "You guys can leave now. You woke me up from my precious sleep."

"No!" Hoseok declined happily as he went to the door. "Come on Taehyung, let's get Yoons' breakfast!" Seconds later, both those idiots were gone from my room leaving me very angry and confused. 

"I should really file a restraining order..." I muttered as tried to get some more sleep before I would be interrupted again.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin POV

"Thank you..," I muttered before closing my eyes. I couldn't sleep for a while knowing that Jungkook was....kind of cuddling me. I think overthinking this predicament caused me to drift to sleep somehow for some reason that I don't even know of. As soon as I drifted to sleep, I felt my eyes opening again to hear knocking on the door.

"Jungkook! Jimin! It's time to get up! We're about to go get some dinner!" I heard my appa announce outside our door. Dinner? I looked out the window to see that the sun was already setting. Since when was the day about to end? 

"Ok! We'll be out in a few," I yawned as I began to get up. What I failed to realize was that there were arms hanging on to me, making my escape impossible. "Jungkook, we have to go get ready for dinner," I spoke as I just felt him hold me tighter.

"I don't wanna get up," he slurred as he dug his face into my hair.

"Jungkook, get off of me," I demanded as he felt him shake his head. "I'm going to murder you in your sleep." Nothing, he just began making obnoxious snoring noises to act like he was asleep. "I'm going to pour water all over you." Nothing again. "I'll throw your phone out this window if you-" Before I could even finish, he dashed out the bed and into the bathroom getting ready. I just began to put on new clothes and stood by the door, waiting for Jungkook to get ready. Minutes later, he came out wearing a buttoned up red t-shirt and black skinny jeans as I opened the door, revealing our nicely dressed parents.

"What took you guys so long, we were waiting for ages!" Jungkook's mom exclaimed. My face began to heat up at the thought of explaining to our parents that Jungkook was to lazy to stop cuddling me in bed. 

"Um..well..wh-what happened w-was," I stuttered.

"What Jimin is trying to say is that he was having a hard time waking me up because we all know I am a very heavy sleeper," Jungkook joked as he saved me from humiliation.

"Oh, I understand your pain Jimin, it's a real pain in the to wake him up," Mrs. Jeon continued. 

"Anyways, let's go out to the restaurant that's in this hotel," Mr. Jeon announced as we headed towards the elevator.

"Why's everyone dressed so fancy?" I asked my eomma as I caught up to her. I couldn't stand being by Jungkook any longer before wanting to jump into a pool of ice from all the blushing I would probably do by him. 

"Why not!" she replied happily.

"You guys need help," I muttered as we all entered the elevator. The trip took about a few seconds before we were on the ground level heading towards the back of the hotel. We turned a corner to meet a big room with lots of tables in it. It was pretty full, but I can now see why everyone dressed up a bit for it, well, except for me. The decoration in the room looked really expensive with its many chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The restaurant had many paintings of different cultures hanging on the wall which made it even more fancy looking. We walked up to a lady that stood by the door with the seating map for available tables.

"Welcome! I am Eunji! How many are there with you today?" she chirped with enthusiasm.

"6," my appa answered with a smiled that matched the waitresses.

"Oh, we only have tables that can fit 4. Is it ok if we can have 4 at a table and 2 at another?" she asked as she looked at her seating arrangement. 

"That'll be fine! We adults will sit together and the kids can sit by themselves," Mr. Jeon suggested which all the adults agreed to. 

"Ok! I'll show you guys to your tables!" she exclaimed as she grabbed menus to sit us by our tables. I can't believe I'm going to be alone with Jungkook. At a table. With just the two of us. I felt like running away or asking for takeout but...I'll listen to Taehyung and let things just...happen. If this doesn't work, then I'm going to kill that alien when I get back to Seoul.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY! I'm out of hell, I mean school. My first year of high school went by so quickly! Anyways, thank you guys for being so patient with all these late updates. I should be able to update a lot quicker now that I'm out of school. And if you guys haven't noticed, this is my first time doing Jimin's POV. I really don't know why I waited so long to do it. I'm weird. This is chapter is also the longest chapter I think I've ever written!
I also want to thank all of those who subscribed, comment, and vote! Y'all don't understand how much your comments make my day! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! 
Until next time!~