06

Before The Dawn

play the song while you're reading :)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Ik059PBvw - {Thinking Only of Good Things}

"Myunghee, that guy has been here since  morning!" Your boss flung his arms in the air. " have pity on him!."  

You took a deep breath and approached the sleeping Woohyun. "Woohyun-ssi." You were beginning to wonder whether he was really asleep or just pretending. 

You poked him gently on the forhead. "Woohyuun-ssi."

his eyes flutter open. "Myunghee?" 

you pointed to yourself. "me?"

"of course."

"Oh! You still remember me? How surpri-"

he doesn't even let you finish what you're saying. He quickly grabbed your hand. "Myunghee, I'm sorry."

Woohyun had stayed in the coffee shop since 8 am. No matter how many times you'd told him to leave. He already had 3 cups of hot chocolate,  2 slices of coffee cakes and oh, those two slices of pie. (boys and their bottomless stomachs.)

"You wont give up, eh?" you crossed your arms over your chest. "Who are you and what have you done to Nam Woohyun?"

Woohyun frowned. "Yah. Don't be so hard on me.I know you're mad that I didn't show up. Look, I'm really sorry."

"What do you mean mad? It's okay even if you showed up or not..."

"I still know you missed me." 

 "What?! You wish!" 

A customer entered the coffee shop. "Good Morning Mrs. Lee!" you greeted her.

"Myunghee, could you do me favor?"

 She asked if you could look out for her baby because she had left something in her car. 

You quickly obliged. 

"I'll be back in a few minutes. thank you so much!" she said.

Woohyun looked at you uncertainly. "Are you sure you can take care of her?"

 "you should try holding her." you suggested.

Woohyun backed away. "I'm not good with kids."

"You just have to be calm. Come on. " You took baby Chaerin's hand and waved it at Woohyun. "Look, Chaerin-ah wants to play with Woohyun!"

"She doesn't. Right Chae-"  Then the baby started crying.

Woohyun suddenly stepped forward and took Chaerin into his arms.

"Chaerin-ah! Don't worry ~ Umma will be back." he made funny faces at the baby, and it seemed to work. Chaerin stopped crying in a few seconds. 

You couldn't believe it. Woohyun had actually done it.

 "You'll see. I'll be a great Appa someday."  he beamed.

"Yeah, I'm sure you will be." ^^ you told him. 

It was the first time that you felt happy around Woohyun. 

And it showed on his face that he was happy too.

 

AN:  Okay so I needed a chapter with only Woohyun/Myunghee before I shower you with Myungsoo's love. 8D  (sorry the chap is pretty lame D: wrote it last night but anyway, thanks for subscribing and commenting! ^^)

   tumblr_ltmm63bpds1r1tcxho2_250.gif

wait for Myungsoo okay? :D