05

Before The Dawn

You'd never thought that you'd be spending more time with Myungsoo than Woohyun himself. Weeks passed and you and Woohyun would only meet when the situation called for it. 

Myungsoo was busy trying to sort out all your stuff. "Will you still use this?" Myungsoo held up a cotton candy pink hoodie.

"Naah." 

Myungsoo threw it inside a box. "Well, that's the last of it." he stretched. "Are you ready?"

Sungyeol and Dongwoo burst into the room. "Look! The Myung couple!" they said in chorus.

Ah yes, they'd sometimes tease you and Myungsoo for being the Myung couple. 

Dongwoo clapped Myungsoo on the back. "good job. Myunghee's room looks squeaky clean now."  

Sungyeol plopped himself on your bed. "Where's Woohyun? He's always out of site. what a punk."

Myungsoo shot a look at Sungyeol. "Yah - shoes off the bed."

"ohh.." Sungyeol smiled cheekily as he removed his shoes. 

"Anyway.." Sungyeol continued. "The rest of INFINITE are going to come. I think...is Woohyun going to come?" he said.

No one answered.

The rest of the INFINITE members came and helped you settle in your new apartment. It was really sweet of them, because one would never think that these rich boys would be willing to do this.

"Where the heck is Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked Myungsoo, who was busy trying to rinse off the paint in his hands. 

"I don't really know.  He's been acting stubborn lately. I don't like the way he's acting around her." Myungsoo said.

"Although Myunghee doesn't seem to care about him, I know she does." Myungsoo felt a tinge of jealousy when Sunggyu said that. 

"I'll go sell your pictures online and see how much I make." you joked as you placed glasses filled with cold lemonade on the table. Hoya drank his in seconds. "Ahhh. You make great lemonade, Nam Myunghee." he joked.

Nam Myunghee. That sounded really weird. You laughed it off and continued helping the boys paint.

You were busy helping Myungsoo arrange tha furniture. Sungyeol and Sunjong would always hear laughter.

Myunghee jokes, Myungsoo laughs like there was no tomorrow. and vice versa.

"I really think L likes her." Sungjong said.

"Well, he can't. He shouldn't." Sungyeol replied. "or can he?"

Sungjong shrugged. "Well, it's a free world after all." 

===

Dongwoo was busy relaxing on the couch while everyone moved about. "The best you can do is call Woohyun." Sunggyu snapped at him. 

"Okay, chillax." Dongwoo took out his phone and started contacting Woohyun. He finally answered, he put the phone in loud speaker. Hoya closed the door in the kitchen so that you would not be able to hear them. He made an "Okay" sign.

Sunggyu started to talk to him.

Sunggyu: "Where are you?" 

Woohyun: "I'm...somewhere."

Myungsoo: "Where is that SOMEWHERE?" he said irritably. "You forgot about it, didn't you?"

Woohyun: "Forget about what?"

Hoya: "he did!"

Woohyun: "what? are you all there?"

Sungyeol: "You're on loud speaker ~ ^^V "

Myungsoo: "Myunghee's moving out today remember. We're all supposed to help her out. But you, of all the people..."

Woohyun: "Look, I'm sorry. I was just busy trying to do some stuff over here...at school."

Dongwoo: "Don't say sorry to us."

Sungjong: " You need to make it up to her."

Woohyun: "how?"

Myungsoo: "Pick her up tomorrow, she has a shift from 8am to 2pm at the coffee shop. No excuses this time."

Myungsoo hung up the phone leaving the members looking  at him with amusement. 

"Finally memorized Myunghee's schedule?" Hoya asked.

Myungsoo drew a breath. "Well, let's uhh...continue painting." he said in attempt to change the subject.