15

Before The Dawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSemEZfr1Wo {Like A Star Instrumental - Taeyeon}

You slowly went down the stairs. 

You flashed your beautiful smile at everyone. Hoya and Sungyeol  were the only people you recognized in the room because their masks were not  covering their faces completely. You reached the last step. 

 Woohyun took your hand and both of you slowly walked up to the middle of the ballroom.

The music starts playing. 

"You look  beautiful tonight." he said.

"Why thank you Woohyun-ssi. ^^" You were focusing on not stepping on his foot. 

"Yah. Stop with the Woohyun-ssi." he swallowed. "It's Oppa. Woohyun Oppa."

"Okay Oppa." you said to him. He looked down when you said it. *she's finally calling me Oppa.*  "Why don't you take off that mask? You're blushing aren't you?" you joked.

"Aniyo!" he said defensively. "Not really." 

You tried looking around, the people were busy dancing with their partners. Then you spot them.

Myungsoo and Hyunmi talking and enjoying drinks near the chocolate fountain.They looked happy. Really happy.

Hyunmi didn't tell you that she was going to be his date for the night.

Woohyun stopped and took off his mask, revealing his handsome face. "We should start eating. The rest of Infinite are waiting for us ^^."

He took you by the hand and led you to the table where Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong were sitting and chatting happily.

Dongwoo clapped. "Wow. Myunghee-ah, you look incredible."

"She's hands off Dongwoo." Sunggyu said. They all turned to you. You bowed and sat down with them. Woohyun sat beside you.

"Are you okay already Oppa? Not sick anymore?"

"Not anymore, thanks to you." ^^ he replied.

"whoa. looks like these two are getting along." Sungyeol took a huge bite of the steak. "Look, Myungsoo's here."

Myungsoo and Hyunmi approached the table, he sat opposite of you. *why did he sit there. it would make it even harder.* you tried focusing on your plate of food.

"Myungsoo Oppa, you were a great dancer!" Hyunmi said with happiness. "We should dance more often."

Myungsoo just nodded. Sunggyu raised his glass to get your attention. He knew that you were uncomfortable. "To Woohyun and Myunghee!" 

"WOOHYUN AND MYUNGHEE!" Sungjong blurted out. The other guests who were enjoying the evening shot a look at him. Making his cheeks turn red. "Oops..."

"So Myunghee-ah, I was thinking. before both of you get married we should all go and take a trip." Hyunmi suggested. 

You could feel Myungsoo's gaze fixed on you. But you focused on the food. "It's a good idea." Sunggyu said.

 "Woohyun Oppa." you began.

Myungsoo eyes widened. *oppa?* He looked at Woohyun closely, to see how he would react. Woohyun turned to you and smiled. 

"It's okay if we don't go on a trip. Your health is much more important. You were just sick a few days ago, you need a lot of rest." You put your hand on his forehead to check his temperature. "You don't have a fever anymore, but its better safe than sorry. ^^" 

The other members watched both of you like you two were on reality TV. "What's with the stares?" Woohyun asked them. 

"I'm really curious, what would it be like after the marriage." Hoya told him.

Myungsoo kicked him underneath the table. "ow..sorry." Hoya glared at Myungsoo before he resumed eating. Myungsoo had been trying to get you to look at him. He wanted to talk to you so badly but he did not want to 'ruin' your moment with Woohyun.

The evening were filled with casual talks and laughter. But the Myung couple just sat there like they did not know each other.

 

===

sorry for this lame update D: I'm also going to a party later xD and I need to get ready in a few mins ^_^ thanks for commenting and subscribing!