11

Before The Dawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Qdgvg8ogs {Here I am}

 

"I'm sorry Myungsoo Oppa, I have lots of homework to do! ^^;; I'll call you later okay?"

send.

Another lie. You tried avoiding Myungsoo ever since that night he took you to the park.

You went to the kitchen and made some ramen to keep your mind off of things, when the doorbell rang.

"Wait a second," you ran towards the door and opened it. you blinked twice.

"Can I come in?"  Woohyun asked.

"of course..." you opened the door for Woohyun to enter. he was dripping wet.

he sat on the couch and buried his face in his palms. "I'm sorry Myunghee. I don't have other places to go and yours was-"

you raised your eyebrow. "Why are you dripping wet?" 

"It's raining outside..." he pointed to the window. And it was.

"I know you have a car." you said.

Woohyun smiled. "Of course I wanted to pay you a visit.'

"Don't lie."  =="

"and I also escaped from those irritating bodyguards. Hey where are you going? ^^;

You took some towels from the bathroom.

You heaved a sigh and threw a towel at his direction. He caught and and wrapped it around himself. "You came just on time, I'm making some ramen. And stay here, I'll go get you some clothes."

When you went back with some oversized shirts for Woohyun, he was fast asleep on the couch. You checked his temperature and he was really sick. 

"Woohyun-ssi"

he shivered. "What?"

"here, some dry clothes." 

Without another word he took off his shirt revealing his perfect chocolate abs. You looked away in an instant. You were as red as a tomato.

"is there something wrong?" he asked, smiling.

"N-nothing. Just put those on. I'll uhh- go check on the ramen." you quickly ran to the kitchen like a fool.  *Why am I like this?* =="

You came back in the living room with a bowl of piping hot ramen, a glass of water and some medicine. You laid it on the table beside him. "You need a lot of water and rest. " you blew on the soup and fed him. 

"eat some more."

"But I'm so full already..." he whined.

"No. you need to finish the whole bowl." 

"how about you?" he asked with concern. "you should eat too."

"I'm okay. You're the one who's sick so you have to eat up, ne?" ^^

You didn't stop until he ate everything, and finished his water. After that, you decided to take a shower. When you came back, Nam Woohyun was already sleeping again. You decided to keep him company so you took out some pillows and slept on the floor. 

Woohyun awoke after an hour to find you sleeping on the floor. He quietly stood up and carried you to your bed, even if he was still sick. He didn't want you to have an aching back when you wake up.

he laid you down on your bed and tucked you in. He sat at the side of the bed, admiring your face. *I'm sorry that I haven't been treating you well lately, I'm just so busy with what my parents want me to do. But I'll make it up to you...I promise* he stood up and planted a kiss on your forehead before leaving.

 

 

===

sorry for the mega late update. I have been so busy with school D: hope you understand.

Thank you so much. ^^