L

Before The Dawn

"We'll look forward to seeing you next week Mr. Nam! and Woohyun, I'll be seeing you tomorrow!" your Appa bid goodbye to the visitors. "have a nice day!"

As soon as the Nam family were out of the house,his expression changes. "I'm sorry Myunghee-ah, I had do it."

There were no words to say how you felt at that time. You were deeply hurt that your Appa did this for his company. It was a selfish act, you thought. The Nam's seemed nice and were really excited but you had just met them.

Next thing you know you'll be living with Woohyun. Marrying him...have kids with him. 

Your father noticed the sadness in your eyes. There was no turning back. "I'll go upstairs, Appa. don't worry I'll be fine." 

"It's next year Myunghee-ah, you have a lot of time to get to know each other." he added trying to make you feel a lot better.

~♥~

You couldn't get over the fact that YOU, Lee Myunghee is engaged to Nam Woohyun. "this will all be over..." you thought. You needed to think of a plan fast. you tried surfing the internet to get your mind off things.  "aish." you muttered under your breath.

you shut down your computer and dialed up you friend Hyunmi. "Hyunmi-ah! I'm going to get married!"

you heard Hyunmi let out a laugh on the other line. "Myunghee, I know you were bound to get engaged."

"I'm serious Hyunmi. Have pity on your friend. Help me get out of this mess..." 

"tell me the whole story."

"-and that's it. They just told me that I would be marrying him. He looks handsome but...you're supposed to marry the person you love." you ended.

"Well, sounds like a drama to me. Okay, I'm just kidding." after a few seconds, Hyunmi squeals. "I KNOW! Remember all those movies. guy hates girl, takes random girl and asks her to be his temporary girlfriend, blah blah."

"I think I'm getting your point!" you said enlightened. "I am considering that. It might just help. right?" 

you and Hyunmi met up at COEX mall after you hung up on the phone. "can't believe you're already here Hyunmi."

"I live in this place." Hyunmi joked.

"We look weird, Hyunmi-ah. and what will we say?" you were already feeling a bit silly for considering the plan. "Let's go home."

you took Hyunmi's hand but she pulled you back. "No way, we're not going to leave unless we try." 

"what will I do? say 'He will you be my temporary boyfriend and help me cancel my engagement?' " you said sarcastically. "it's no point  Hyunmi. Hyunmi??" 

Hyunmi  made her way to a full coffee shop without you knowing, and she immediately talked to the first guy enjoying a cup of coffee by the counter.

you spot her after looking everywhere. "fuuuuuu." you ran towards her but it was too late. 

"yes, and would you be willing to help?" she asked him.

"Hey!" you suddenly broke off their conversation. "I'm so sorry. Please, don't mind Hyunmi here. Have a nice day!"

you grabbed her arm. "What about this thing with Woohyun?" she asked you.

"I don't care anymore! Forget it! I'll marry Woohyun.. I'd be in more hot water if my Appa sees me talking to random guys and asking them to be mine. Let's just go please?" you begged.

"I'll do it." he said.

"what?"

"I'll pretend to be your boyfriend."

Even Hyunmi looked surprised. This was a good offer. At first try you get him. he's good looking and he seems nice. So you spent an hour and a half talking and explaining stuff to this complete stranger.

"So, your name is L. I'm Myunghee." you said. " Well what we're gonna do is simple, just pretend that you're my boyfriend when my  'future husband' visits the house tomorrow. We have been dating each other for-"

"you've said that for 10 times Myunghee!" Hyunmi whispered to you.

"We have been dating each other for 7 months. dating in secret because you were afraid to introduce me to your Appa.' he finished with a look of contentment.

"well. that's pretty much it." you said. "Just meet me tomorrow, Then we'll ride together on our way to my house."

"sure."

Hyunmi just sat there, ishe looked at you, then at L. "you look cute together. seriously." she said .

 

Now to see if the plan works...

 

~♥~

lol. sorry. nothing exciting here. but thanks for reading and subscribing

so L's going to meet Woohyun in the next chapter?

What will his reaction be? :D stay tuned.