16

Before The Dawn

"That's all for today everyone! Have a happy vacation!" The teacher took all his books and went out of the room. All the students inside the classroom loosened up. The exams were over and everyone was free for winter break. You stared outside the window, snowflakes were slowly falling down from the sky. You closed your book and went out of the room. 

You stuffed all your books inside your locker.

 "Lee Myunghee." Hyuna leaned against one of the lockers, holding up an invitation in her hand. 

"What do you want?" you asked. You were already used to Hyuna being b*tchy all the time. *not another party -.- *

"We're having a party before everyone hibernates this winter. Just a couple of drinks and dancing. You HAVE to come." 

you gulped. Hyuna was waiting for your answer and her heavy perfume was starting to make you feel a bit dizzy.  "You know that I don't drink Hyuna. so what's the use?" 

"Geez Myunghee. You're gonna get MARRIED soon! just have fun while you still can. Besides, I invited INFINITE. But -" she looked around. "If you want to miss out on the fun. be my guest!" Hyuna took a last look at you before walking away.

"Woohyun's gonna be there and I'm gonna be there too. Someone needs to keep an eye on him." she shouted in the halls, causing some of the students to look at your direction. There she goes again.

Everyone knows that Woohyun has dated her once.  (you haven't met Woohyun at that time yet.)

That's why Hyuna always uses him to lure you in. It made you wonder. *Does Woohyun Oppa know how she treats me? And do they still communicate?*

You rolled your eyes and went outside the campus. "another stupid party" you mumbled. You made made your way to the bus. You were lucky that you were able to squeeze in. It was packed with people. You quickly spot a seat near the window.

Someone immediately sat beside you. "You like the snow? ^^" the stranger asked.

"I love the snow! Winter is my-" you looked at the person next to you there was something about his voice.

"Woohyun Oppa!?"

He smiled at your cute expression. "Yah ~ How many times have I told you that I would be the one to pick you up?"

You bit your lip and looked down. "many times..." you mumbled. *I didn't expect him here*

"But why are you here? You don't listen to Woohyun Oppa!" he said cutely. 

"Aigoo. Yah! stop it!" you accidentally hit him on the shoudler. (you were always like that when you laughed xD)

 Woohyun pouted. "am I not cute?" 

"No." you chuckled. Someone announced that the bus was gonna leave shortly. "Let's go down before this bus leaves." ^^ he said

=

" If I haven't seen you go here I'd still probably be at the waiting area." he scolded once both you started walking. "I'm sorry." you replied. You were not in the mood to fight with him. 

His expression softens.

"yah," he nudged you gently. "I know a good place to eat. He's the best chef here in Seoul and-"

"Oppa" you interrupted. "I know a good place to eat too."  ^^

"Where?" ^^ 

"Over there!" your face lit up when you pointed to the place where they sold korean bbq, hot sticks and tokbokki.

"street...food?" 

"Yes!" you grabbed his hand and led the way. *I know it's his first time. haha*

Woohyun had no other choice but to go. *what have I gotten myself into*

***

Myungsoo kept glancing at his watch. He was already getting irritated. 15 minutes and he was still stuck in traffic. "I'm gonna be late." he told the driver for the nth time.  He was on his way to a photography class.

"I'm sorry Master Kim. I'm afraid I can't do anything about the situation right now."

Myungsoo took a deep breath and stared outside the window. *at least it's snowing already.* The smell of Korean bulgogi made his stomach grumble but the food were for you. Your exams just ended and Myungsoo wanted to treat you to your favorite food.

"Just leave it at her apartment. I know she'll like it." ^^ he looked out the window when someone caught his eye. 

Woohyun eating some street food. (Or, being forced to. xD) "what?!"

"is there anything wrong Master Kim?" asked the driver.

Myungsoo rolled down his window to have a clearer view. Woohyun wasn't alone after all. he was with Myunghee.

He opened the car door. "Never mind about that schedule. This is something  umm.. more important." ^^;; after having said that, he quickly got down of the car.

===

haha do you guys like the poster? ^__^

oh and thank you for subcribing and for all your comments :3  ohh and credits to SHINeelovr4evr  for the awesome poster! xD