19

Before The Dawn

You slowly opened your eyes. You almost jumped out of bed when you realized that you were not in your own apartment, but in another. *aigoo* Your heart thumped in your chest. Everything that happened the night before were blurry. All you remembered was that Woohyun took you to Woollim and that's it.

"yah. Finally you're awake." Woohyun barged inside the room topless. You took the pillows around you and started throwing it at his direction one by one. "yaaah! Don't you go near me!" 

Woohyun avoided all the pillows shot at his direction. "What are you doing!?"

You took deep breaths. "Y-you took away my-"

"Yeah, I took away your almost-one-night-stand with L.Joe. Mad?"

"what are you trying to say?.."

Woohyun rolled his eyes. " Just forget about it okay? And by the way, I cooked for you. Eat the ramen already or it'll get cold." 

You followed him to the kitchen. There was a bowl of piping hot ramen and some kimchi. Woohyun poured you a glass of orange juice before going to the living room to watch some tv.

You puffed your cheeks and sat on the chair. You quickly wolfed down your food. The noodles were a bit undercooked but you didn't mind. It was Woohyun anyway, cooking wasn't his thing. After finishing your food you went to the living room to thank him.

"What brings you here?" he asked while he watched some kind of variety show on tv. 

You kept your head low and sat next to him. "I'm sorry.." you said as fast as you could.

"What FOR?" he replied trying to appear like he didn't care but deep inside he just wanted to make the conversation a little bit longer.

"Don't play games with me Oppa, I know you heard me!" you said with your voice raised a little bit louder. "And your aegyo won't make me say it again!" you got up from the couch when he suddenly grabs your wrist.

He takes a few steps closer to you. "I'm just kidding~" he said with matching puppy dog eyes. His charms were starting to tug at your heart. "Don't be irritated anymore, yeobo." 

Your cheeks turned in a shade of red when he said yeobo. "We're not yet married." -.- you said.

he wraps an arm around your waist. Both of you have never been this close to each other before, but you sort of liked it.  "but we will right?" he said.

Woohyun pecks you on the cheek before letting go of you. "You should get ready. Your Appa's already looking for you."

You tried hiding your smile. "okay." you replied rather quickly.

Woohyun watched you walk back to the room to shower. The incident the night before had made him realize what you really meant to him.

 

===

:D hehe. I love Woohyun.. xD

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! xoxo

subscribers and comments are loved. 

So are you guys excited for White Confession?! omonaaa. I'm gonna stay up late to wait for the official mv. hahaha. I'm warning you guys I think it's gonna be full of cuteness so get reaaady xD lol okay I talk too much. :D

I didn't bother double checking this anymore so there might be errors x| but whatever I'll just check later xD I'm busy with tumblr atm. okay, thanks for reading :)