14

Before The Dawn

The evening of the ball at the Nam's mansion came. You were dressed in a beautiful white gown. . You had curled your hair and it fell beautifully down your back. You applied minimal make up to have that fresh evening look. A knock came to your door. 

"Wait a minute" you applied a coat of mascara before closing the bottle and taking a last look at yourself. 

Mrs. Nam came inside the room dressed in a black ball gown with small diamonds. She held on to a mask. She looked at you and nodded in approval. "Came to check up on you. Everyone is waiting. All you have to do is walk down the stairs gracefully." 

"How about my mask?" you asked.It was after all, called a masquerade party and she had offered to pick out what you would wear. Mrs. Nam laughed it off. "You're the star of the party! " she pursed her lips. "You don't need a mask dear,trust me."

"How about Infinite? Are they all there?" she hasn't mentioned anything about the boys. "Yeah, every single one." Mrs. Nam replied. "except for that guy what's his name..Myu-"

"Myungsoo?" you gasped. "But I just talked to him the other day, I know he would go."

"Oh ...him. He won't be able to make it. He just called, but that doesn't matter!" she took a quick glance at the clock on the wall. quarter to 8. "I better be going! Woohyun will be waiting for you downstairs. Remember, he's your first dance and he should be." she hurriedly went out of the room. 

*Myungsoo's not going?* you sat on the sofa and thought hard. The only reason why you had come to the party was because of him. Because you know that you wouldn't feel too nervous. As long as Myungsoo was there you know that it would be okay.

 *what am I supposed to do...*

===

Myungsoo was having trouble starting his car. "This stupid thing.." he tried again and again but failed. His car was always okay. it had never broke down or whatsoever. Only tonight. He took out his phone and texted the INFINITE members. Everyone of them were already there.

Myungsoo was devastated. "Now please explain to me why I can't use the other cars?" he called out to the butler, who looked at him sadly. He wanted to help Myungsoo but he couldn't do anything about it. "I'm sorry Master Kim. Strict orders from your Appa." 

Myungsoo cursed and tried starting his car. His phone suddenly rang.

Myungsoo: Hello?

Woohyun: Open up the gates.

Myungsoo: Where are you?

Woohyun: We don't have much time babo, just open the gates!

Myungsoo quickly asked the guard to open up the gates. Someone entered the Kim premises riding a motorcycle. Myungsoo squinted at the figure. The person quickly stopped in front of him and removed the helmet.

"Nam Woohyun!"

he threw another helmet at Myungsoo's direction. "Come on. We can still make it."

===

^^