13

Before The Dawn

 It was getting colder than usual and it was time to say goodbye to spring. In a few days, it would be snowing.

This also means, the wedding is getting nearer. You woke up to find yourself comfortably laying on the bed, you quickly got up. *Woohyun.* You went to the kitchen but there was no sign of him. 

*He must have left* It was then you remembered, you were supposed to call Myungsoo. You cursed under your breath when you took your phone. 

No answer.

You tried dialing again. Maybe he was busy taking photos or sleeping. =="

He finally picked up "Myunghee-ah!" he said happily.

Hearing his voice sent butterflies in your stomach. It has been a while since you last talked to him. "Oppa, how are you? I uhh..fell asleep." 

"It's really fine with me. Don't worry. You need a lot of sleep, you've been working hard lately." you could hear Myungsoo pacing back and forth. *should I tell her...* he debated with himself whether to tell you about his 'situation' at that time.

"Woohyun-ssi, he's sick. I'll be visiting him again later." you said. "Would you like to come with me?"

Myungsoo's heart sank. *again. so does that mean she already visited him? twice this day. -.- * 

"Of course" he said. "I'd love to."

"Myungsoo Oppa!" Hyunmi whined 'cutely'. "What's your answer?"

"Who's that?" you said beginning to wonder whether he was keeping anything from you. 

"No! Wait. it's-"

Hyunmi pouted at him. "please Myungsoo Oppaaaa?" you could hear the 'girl' pleading to her Oppa.

'YAH JUST KEEP QUIET OKAY!" he irritably told Hyunmi. She was starting to do 'aegyo' which he hated when girls like her do it. 

"I'll be there in a few minutes." you said to him, and hung up the phone.

What you said finally sunk in after you hung up.

You puffed your cheeks in annoyance. *WTH. Why did I just say that! aish. I am going there to check what's happening. I'm gonna go there as his friend and that's it.*

====

someone's jelly here :D lol

ish update. I have 2 quizzes tomorrow but wanted to give you guys one quick upadate ^__^ ~ enjoy 

~bbyong