12

Before The Dawn

"I'm sorry Myungsoo Oppa, I have lots of homework to do! ^^;; I'll call you later okay?"

Myungsoo put down his phone on the table.  What if he did kiss you? Then  he would lose two important people in his life. Woohyun and you. It was such a stupid thing, trying to kiss someone who was already engaged. Thoughts swirled in his head, but  every time he would look back at that night, a smile would form on his lips.

He tried keeping in mind that the next time he would be seeing you, things would get a bit akward. *I'd patch things up.* he reminded himself.  

He went to the airy garden and decided to take some shots of the flowers there. 

"Myungsoo," called out the elderly butler. "You have someone waiting for you in the living room."

He quickly dashed off, thinking it was you. *Myunghee-ah, I knew it..*

 He quickly stopped in his tracks when he saw Hyunmi quietly sitting on the couch. He cleared his throat. "yes?"

 She stood up and bowed. "Hello Myungsoo Oppa!"

*Oppa? She never called me Myungsoo Oppa before..*  

Myungsoo akwardly bowed. "Umm..Hi. What do you need? Does Myunghee need anything?"

Hyunmi heaved a sigh when he mentioned your name. She took out something from her bag. " I made some rice cakes for you." 

"Thank you....it's nice seeing you. ^^;;; " 

She smiled then in her breath to gather confidence.

"I was wondering. The masquerade party is 2 days from now and I don't have a date. Would you be my date, Myungsoo Oppa?" Hyunmi smiled brightly at him. 

"There are a lot of guys out there -"

 " But I want you to take me. please?"