18

Before The Dawn

Woohyun held your hand and led you inside Woollim. It looked like any other club, except that it was filled with people you see on glossy magazines. 

"Are you sure about this?" you whispered as you held on to him tightly. 

" I'll take care of you." he said. You swallowed. *I guess I should have fun anyway...* 

"WOOHYUN!" A guy clapped him on the shoulder. "oohhh who've you got here?" he said, showing much interest in you.

"Hands off. She's my mine." Woohyun said seriously. 

"I see. she looks great!" he turns to you. " I'm Ljoe by the way," you take his hand and shake it.

"I'm Myunghee.." you said shyly.

Ljoe flashed his pearly whites before going back to dancing. Woohyun  looks at you. "don't tell me you like Ljoe."

"what?" The music was so loud that you weren't able to hear him. 

 

===

Woohyun's appa called so he excused himself out to answer it.

"Need a drink, miss?" the bartender asked you nicely as you sat on the high stool.

'aniyo. I'm just checking them out.'

he laughed softly. "First time?"

You checked if some people were looking. When the coast was clear, you nodded. "It's okay. I'm just here to dance  and-"

Then Ljoe  suddenly popped out of nowhere.  "yah, where's Woohyun? tsk. leaving such a beautiful .." You shifted uncomfortably on the high stool. 

"he just answered an important call."

Ljoe smiled. "Just kidding, chill." he signaled something to the bartender, and off the man went to make some drinks. "Don't worry, no alchohol." he promised. 

After a few minutes of talking, Ljoe wasn't really a 'bad' guy as Woohyun described him. In fact, he was really funny and kind and could relate to you.

You finished your glass of  juice he ordered. "it's delicious right?"

"yes" ^^ you replied shyly.

After a good 3 shots of the drink, you were starting to feel a bit drowsy. 

"You okay Myunghee?" Ljoe asked. He stood up to support you. 

"I'm - I'm okay.."

"Myunghee!" Woohyun called after you. *I'm only gone for 10 minues and she's already with another guy*

everything in your world was starting to slow down, all you wanted to do was shut your eyes and rest. 

Woohyun pushed Ljoe back. "YAH! WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?" he said when he spotted a 3 empty shot glasses on the table.

Ljoe smirked. "your girlfriend doesn't know the taste of alchohol! If you weren't here I could have-"

Before Ljoe could finish his sentence, Woohyun threw his fist right at his face causing him to land on the floor with a thud. Woohyun was going to throw in another punch when Sunggyu suddenly grabbed him. "Woohyun!" he tried to break from Sunggyu's grip he failed to do so. Ljoe groaned on the floor in pain.

'Next time you go near her, You're gonna get it from me." Woohyun said between clenched teeth.

 

===

Sunggyu and Hoya were out of the club, they had arrived an hour after you and Woohyun had. Sunggyu and Woohyun tried supporting you. "It's a good thing I arrived. Or else you would make the headlines tomorrow."

"Maybe I will. But that doesn't matter, he deserved it." Woohyun replied. 

"I WANT MEAAAT." you said loudly.

Hoya laughed. "Myunghee is funny when she's drunk."  

Woohyun sighed. "this is all my fault. I'm gonna bring her to my house. She wont be able to take care of herself because she's alone in her apartment. What if she wanders off?" 

Sunggyu shrugged. "Are you sure you can take care of her? We can wait for L and -"

"What do you mean L? She's my girlfriend I should be responsible for her." Woohyun snapped.

They sat you on the bench. Woohyun bends down so you could ride on his back. "let's go Myunghee"

"Who are you?" 

Sunggyu chuckles "He's your boyfriend!"

you tilt your head "Boy..friend?"

Woohyun gives up and carries you bridal style. "Hello boyfriend!" you said to him.

"We'll be going now hyung, I'll call you once we get home." he said to Sunggyu.

"Okay. I trust you Nam Woohyun. Don't do anything stupid and make sure you do take care of her."

 

 

 

===

ugh ish update and it's been a pretty long time xD busy with school sorry guiiise. ;__;

please wait for the next chapter! Thanks for all the comments and thanks to the lovely subscribers! :D