21

Before The Dawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMqQH8izok {To Love Me - Park Shin Hye}

You were busy cleaning up your apartment when you heard 3 loud knocks on your door. 

"Just a minute!" You hurriedly swept the floor and put back your cleaning materials inside the cabinet.

You opened the door and Woohyun barged in with an angry look on his face. 

You wiped the sweat on your forehead and looked at him. "What brings you here? I was in the midst of my cleaning se-"

without further questions he pinned you against the wall. He laid his hands firmly on your shoulders so you won't escape.

"YAH NAM WOOHYUN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?"

He  looked deep into your eyes. "Myunghee-ah" he began. "I know you like SOMEBODY ELSE." 

You tried breaking free but he was too strong for you.

"I won't let go, just tell me the truth." he said.

"What do you mean?" You were pretending to be innocent. Has he finally found out about your feelings for Myungsoo? If he was going to ask about that, it was too late because Myungsoo is now like a brother to you and nothing more.

"Woohyun-ssi, What makes you think that I like -"

"I know you like Sunggyu."

he said it with much bitterness that it made you chuckle. *Nam Woohyun, if only you know how much I like you.* 

"Why are you laughing? is it true!?" his face was a bit red now.

"Mr. Nam Woohyun, I don't like Kim Sunggyu. Your friends are brothers to me. That's all." you smiled. "Now can you please let go of me?"

"N-no. I'm not done yet." he wanted answers. He had a lot of questions in mind and  now was the right time. Since you were pinned against the wall with no escape.

"Then do you like me?" he was a bit embarassed to ask that. Woohyun had never asked the girls he had met all his life if they liked him because the answer was obvious. They always wanted him for the fame and money. But you were different from all those girls he met. 

Your heart thumped loudly in your chest. 

"Myunghee. Do you like me?" he asked again. He was dead serious. It was no time to mess around.

You drew a breath "Of course."

You felt his hands relax on your shoulders. "Really?"

"Yes! I like Nam Woohyun. Very much."

A smile spread across his face. And you caught yourself smiling too.

Woohyun blinked he couldn't explain how happy he felt. Finally, you did like him.

There was silence in the air. You could hear each other breathing. 

"Myunghee-ah," He closed his eyes and moved in for a kiss.

You closed your eyes and waited. When both your lips finally touch, it was a new feeling. But you really liked it.

Nam Woohyun had given you such a sweet kiss that it swept you off your feet.

 

===

yey for Woohyun and Myunghee ~

sealed with a kiss ^^V

thanks for waiting :) I'm finally on break ! *throws confetti*  

I'd prolly add 2 more chapters tomorrow or later. ^^ 

Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 

sorry i'm not good at mushy stuff /bricked/ This one's a short chap I'll make the others longer if you guys don't mind ^_^

  

subscribers & comments are LOVED ^^