20

Before The Dawn

Krystal nervously sat inside the plane. A stewardess bowed to her and offered her a drink. "Care for a glass of champagne, Ms. Jung?"

"Oh thank you!" she replied. "Just what I needed." she took the glass of champagne from her. Krystal took a sip. She put the glass down on the small table and looked outside the window. Seoul would be visible in an hour. 

Woohyun and Krystal had been good friends when she was still a child they remained that way until High School. Her father even told Woohyun's dad that he would love it if the two got married. The plans were about to push through but Krystal's mom, (who was in the US at that time, fell ill. She needed to continue her studies in San Francisco and live there for good.) Her mother was already doing well and even cheered her on. Her plan was to surprise Woohyun but little did she know that her first love was already set to marry someone.

 

Krystal dialed Mrs. Nam's number. "guess who?" she said in a sweet voice. It took Mrs. Nam a few seconds to realize who it was. 

"KRYSTAL!!!" 

Krystal smiled. She did remember her. "How are you? It's been a long time!"

'oh..Krystal! I'm just so surprised. How is San Francisco?" Mrs. Nam started walking around the bedroom while talking to Krystal. 

Krystal explained that she was on her way back to Seoul she also asked how Woohyun was. After a few seconds, Mrs. Nam quickly replied back. "Woohyun is fine...and he will be glad to see you!"

After she hung up the phone, Mrs. Nam hurriedly went to her husband's study. "Yeobo," she knocked on the door. 

"Come in." came the reply. She swung the door open and ran towards her husband. "Aish, what now? I already gave you money for the Hermes bag you want." he asked while he wrote some business letters.

"She's back." she said with her voice low.

Mr. Nam put down his pen and looked up at his wife. "What do you mean?"

"Krystal Jung! And she even mentioned that their family business is already going international yeobo!" Mrs. Nam said, with her eyes sparkling with interest. 

"And so?" said Mr Nam who was obviously irritated by his wife. "I don't like what you're thinking." he continued with his work.

"But yeobo, you know how much Krystal likes Woohyun!"

"Our son is engaged!" Mr. Nam stood up. He couldn't stand his wife. "It was your plan! what would my friend think if you cut off the engagement?" he was about to walk out of the room when Mrs. Nam blocked the door.

"I have it all covered!" she said. "Besides, I know that Myunghee doesn't like Woohyun, she likes someone else!"

Woohyun's parents didn't know that he was outside the room all along. He was about to go in but he heard that his parents were having an important discussion so he just stayed there and eavesdropped. Woohyun's hand curled into a fist *She likes someone else. And I think I know who.* 

 

 

 

===

my exams are next week. ewwwww. and we have loads of homeowork.  OTL. WE NEED CHRISTMAS BREAK!! (I'll make it up to you guys during Chrsitmas break! :D) which is on the 17th lol

Our poor Woohyun is angry and jelly.D: hahaha.

btw, you might be seeing more of Krystal in the coming chapters. lol

Let the drama begin! *_*

~subscribers & comments are loved~ ^^

[I did not edit this so I'm sorry if there are errors. xD]

 

 

tumblr_lw11kzaRui1qbeeli.gif

here's a kiseu from woohyun