Day 7

Lost and Found

Day 7
~~~~~

-Mio-

 

There was definitely something wrong with Taehyung today. No, there was something strange with him for the past two days. He rarely talked with me in the office, just feeble glances and numb nods. I even asked Hoseok if there was some sort of mental illness he had (it's possible). Hell , Taehyung got pissed at me asking him. But the results were that he was fine.

 

Are you sick? Do you need Aspirin?” I kept asking him questions whilst we ate lunch together in the main room along with BTS. All he did was eat his rice, not a peep from him. I sighed, drinking my tea in one gulp. Namjoon tapped me on the shoulder and leaned close to my ear, as the others were unaware of it.

 

Just let him be. V was like this after he knew about you hanging out with Hoseok.” he said.

 

I know he knows. But what is the big deal with them two? I mean, I mention about the topic and he gets all moody for it. Even when we're working he doesn't look at me straight in the eye in the conversation!” I reply harsher. He let out an exhale of breath.

 

That's because he li-oh crap. Forget it.” he sat down, while I looked at him confused. What was Namjoon going to say about Taehyung? Then when I turned around I knew my instinct was correct – someone was staring at me. And it was the devil himself.

 

When we caught each others glances my heart increased its pace. My blood rushing to my face. Why do I feel so...tense? Like my stomach will fly off in a fluttering moment? I decided to break the tension by trying to speak. But soon Jungkook pulled Taehyung to his room while Jimin dragged me out the same time.

 

I protested and cursed until he led me outside of the room. Soon he let go before I was about to throw a fist in his face.

 

Aish, why the hell did you bring me all the way here?”I snapped. He sighed dramatically.

 

Listen well, Mio. Only now. Just briefly. Were you thinking of Taehyung?” my cold stare loosened and those words hit right through me. He scoffed, crossing his arms.

 

W-what are you, another Hoseok?” I muttered under my breath. “What makes you assume that I was thinking about Taehyung?” I rose an eyebrow.

 

Did you really not notice it yourself? From day one when you got partnered with him you both became close. I noticed even the slightest glances he gives to you. All those times where he blushed whenever you talked to him. Or when he smiles whenever he sees you first thing in the morning at work. Do you really not see those things?”

 

I-I never noticed those things...”I mumbled. Jimin rolled his eyes in a way to say 'of-course-you-didn't'.

 

Mio, do you by chance... like Taehyung?” I looked up at him then, blood rushing to my cheeks with my heart beating faster each second. Why would he bring up such a random question? Me? Fall in love with a criminal?

 

I don't-” I began to reply, but soon I stopped myself. It was true, I liked him from the beginning as friends. But the more we became close my feelings changed. To the point I couldn't even face Taehyung at work. Without holding in my breath to converse.

 

Do I...?” I whispered, looking down at my clenched fingers. Just then Jungkook's dorm room opened to reveal him and Taehyung. I stared up at them in surprise. My gaze traveled to Taehyung; whom had a solemn look and was looking down at his feet. He followed the maknae in front.

 

Hyung, I need you to help me with something at the office.” he leaned close in Jimin's ear and whispered. Jimin's expression suddenly changed rather sly. He bowed at me and they both left the hall; leaving just Taehyung and I once more. My heart began to beat faster each second, as I placed a hand over my chest. Please stop, please stop.

 

Taehyung this time, broke the silence. “Mio.” I blushed, and my fingers clenched around the fabric of my shirt. When I didn't look at him he simply grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. I couldn't face him, not now.

 

Please, just look at me.” he pleaded soft. I did then, and both of our eyes made contact. He was nervous. Through his irises my eyes reflected a mix of both tension and confusion. I gulped; my throat running dry.

 

I'm only going to say this once, so please just listen. I know I'm going to regret this and you might not see me the same way anymore, but Mio Aoshi, I...” he took a deep breath. I slowly bit my lip. “I like-”

 

Bzzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzz. My eyes adverted to his pocket, which sure enough was the sound of his phone. With a withdrawal sigh he let go of my hand and reached for the mobile, placing it over his ear.

 

Hello? Who is calling me at the- aish, Umma!” he exclaimed. He walked past me, not even glancing back as he continued to complain for her to not call at work.

 

I let go of my breath, able to move from standing so still. I clenched and un-clenched my fingers, looking down. How I wish that he would of continued on with his confession to me.

 


A/N

It's been a while, and yes - because of school I couldn't update, but it's a Friday and I finished my homework lol ><
Short chapter, I may add more later this weekend so watch out for that. If not check on my feed if I added any comments :)  Also I hope you comment and subscribe, I'd love to hear your feedback!

Have a great day everyone~

-B.B