Day 19

Lost and Found

Day 19

~~~~~

-Mio-
 

I pulled my hood closer to me and quickly entered the grocery store to get what I needed. I went to the cashier up front and as she scanned my items I looked around the place before tugging my cap closer to my head. After receiving my change I nodded my head in thanks and walked out.

 

Taebaek was only 8 minutes from where I stayed; a small one room inn owned by a lovely grandmother. When I greeted her she gave me a soft smile. “Hello, Halmeoni.”

 

Ah, Mio! Did you get the pears from the grocery?” she asked. I placed them right beside her.

 

They were on sale. I have the change,” when I took it out of my pocket she shook her head right away.

 

Ani; keep it. It's your money. Besides – I only asked for pears.” she patted my hand. Hesitating I nodded, putting it back. I hate it when she was being so nice to me, heck she even let me stay for free. But I didn't complain for how much she cared for me these past two days.

 

I went to my room and taking off my cap and sweater I tossed them to the side and walked over to my small desk table. Kneeling down I opened my notebook and looked again at the code where my sister would be.

 

FROM THE RED LOTUS INN WOULD BE DESTINATION CODE:H85MN

 

I called BTS again, which already the other line picked up. “Jungkook! Jungkook can you hear me?” there was some shuffling around, and a few static.

 

O-oh, yeah I can hear you. Sorry, it's just that...” more moving around, next to muffled noises.

 

You said that BTS is going to come here, right? We have to meet at the destination code where Hina is!” I exclaimed.

 

We'll be there in 3 hours. We just have to-” he suddenly was cut off with someone else's voice.

 

Mio? It's me, Namjoon.” he took a deep breath. “what happened the night after you arrived? Was there a blackout?”

 

I tapped my fingers on the table. “No, they had to fix an electrical wire that was broken. It took out all connection and calls that you can make outside the town.” I explained. I then heard him curse under his breath. Ah, I guess he didn't know about it until now.

 

Crap... arasso.” with that a few more muffled sounds and another voice came on.

 

Sorry but we're in a rush right now we'll see you soon Mio kay' bye!” Hoseok gleefully said before the other line went dead. I stared in disbelief at my phone, confusion bubbling in my head.

 

Why did it seem as if they were panicking about something? I drawled a long sigh from my mouth and placing it on the side I buried my head in my hands. H85MN...I was so close, yet so far. I tried looking for Hina everywhere but she's no where to be found. I mean, how hard is it to find one single person in such a small place?!

 

Angrily I slammed my notebook closed that a single photo fluttered across the floor. Turning around to pick it up I held it in my hands and I felt as if my heart dropped. It was a picture of Taehyung grinning, a peace sign up close to his face. At the bottom of the picture he wrote: 'I can't believe you fell for a criminal <3'.

 

My eyes watered and my lips quivered. I chuckled quietly, placing the picture in my lap. I've been meaning to call him, but I kept hesitating. Is he going to hate me?Lash out and say he doesn't want to ever talk to me again?

 

But my mind snapped. Maybe he doesn't miss me at all...I scoffed. How could he?

 

Of course he wouldn't. And as much as I do miss him, I had to it up and continue my mission. I wasn't ready to face him. Not yet anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

Short chapter, and yeah I updated early haha XD

So, two things I need to tell you in regards of this story:
- Sadly, this fic is about to end. I know right? It all just seemed so fast. With the OC and Tae slowly solving the case there's nothing left to do now that the has already been reached. (it's okay, you can cry - this author has some virtual tissues for you ><)


- I will be on hiatus for a whole week. This week will be my last before my spring break will start (honestly I cannot wait because I'm just so damn tired from school at the moment), therefore I apologize deeply.

But in all honestly, I really can't thank you guys enough! You were always so patient and I just love each and every one of you :) *throws hearts*
Please don't forget to comment and subscribe, feedback is highly appreciated ^^

Well, that's all I have to say. Just make sure to check my feedback for this story and I promise I'll be back soon! Have a great day everyone~

-B.B