Day 17

Lost and Found

Day 17

~~~~~~

-Taehyung-
 

BTS began flipping out when I told them Mio ran away. So much shouting. So much panicking. SIU was in chaos. Hoseok grabbed me by the collar and yelled right in my face; saying it was my fault for not telling her about Hina. “YOU'RE AN TAEHYUNG! WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT APOLOGIZE?! HUH? WHY!”

 

I pushed him off me, brushing my shoulders. “I told you, I did over the phone!”

 

Saying it over the phone isn't enough!” he spat. Finally his craziness of a psycho rose to the surface. Anger boiled over and just when I reached over for to give a blow to his face Namjoon whistled in a high pitch, making us stop in our tracks.

 

Calm down you guys. Maybe we can find Mio if we all can just work together through this.” the leader looked at me. “Taehyung, did she say where she would be going?”

 

I shook my head. “All she wrote in her journal was that she was going to find her sister, but that doesn't really lead us anywhere...” I mumbled. Namjoon snapped his fingers.

 

That's it! Jungkook, track down her phone for her GPS location.” he instructed the maknae.

 

"Um... we have a small problem," he said. "Her phone is off." Damnnit.


"But don't you have the location already on your computer?" I asked.


When he checked all his data from yesterday were erased out of existence. Why?


"That's weird...I saved it through files and everything." He checked the password into his computer data. Each time he clicked ENTER the screen beeped red. Wrong password.


"Did any of you go to my computer?" Jungkook's eyes turn cold. We all shook our head. He's the only one in our team that's capable to do that special ability. Unless...


"Mio." I breathed. "She must have switched the computer disks so she could transfer the location into her email address." I declared. We all tensely stood, and I broke the silence once more.


"Try finding Hina's location again. Use her apartment number in identification of the GPS number on her phone."


When Jungkook tried again it was no use. The computer showed us over 500 addresses that had the same numbers. After trying - and failing - I grew impatient. I grew restless. My anxiety rose each minute. Is there really no other way to find Mio?


"Cheer up, Taehyung. I'm sure you can find her in time." Jin rubbed the small of my back in comfort. I sighed, cowering in my hands. No, there wasn't any other way. That address was the key to finding her. More than anything...I miss her.


"Well, there is one person we could ask." Jin spoke up. I looked up at him in surprise. Leaning to me he soon whispered in my ear.


"A-are you sure that's the only way?" I stammered. He nodded numbly.


"Its our only lead." I bit my lip, whether or not I should take that option. I'm desperate; after all.

 

What if he doesn't approve?” Jungkook whispered.

 

God, him? Do you really think he would help us?” Yoongi crossed his arms.

 

That guy is seriously...odd.” Hoseok shuddered.

 

He's not your average walk around the bush, that's for sure.” Jimin clicked his tongue.

 

If he's part of the investigations unit, then it should be no problem in co-operating with him.” Namjoon finalized.

 

Finally after a few minutes I took a deep breath and said my final answer.


"Let's do it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

I'm back again! I apologize for the week of hiatus, I had a terrible cold and tried so hard to get better (thank you to a whole bunch of cough drops and soup haha).
Not only that, but school was just over the top, making me so busy. Overall this whole week was just brutal -.-

But, I'll be able to update this story over the weekend! I cannot thank you enough for being so patient with me; going on and off on this whole update fanatic and whatnot. You guys are honestly the best ><

Back to the story - of course BTS is trying to find Mio, AND what else? Another cliffhanger~ (and another short chapter TT TT)
I'll let you guys dream to see who they might meet next chapter XD

If you did enjoy this story thus far please make sure to comment and subscribe, feedback is highly appreciated :)

Alrighty, I'll see you guys very soon! Have a great day everyone~

-B.B