Case Closed.

Lost and Found

 

Case Closed.

-Taehyung-

On the day that Hina was going to the airport, we decided to drop her off before we headed back to Seoul. It was a quiet journey all the way to the place between them both; a few mumbled words and hugs by us all.

 

Of course Mio told me to stay by her side as she went to talk with her sister alone. I was nearby, sitting on a bench watching from a distance. No words were really exchanged, but more so emotional actions.

 

I heard Mio break into a small sob and wiped away at her eyes furiously. With Hina chuckling she wrapped her arms around her younger sister and shared that precious moment as their last. I sighed, looking away as I too felt sad just looking at them. I couldn't bear it.

And so, it was the time of her departure. She gave us all one bow. "Thank you... for everything. Thank you for taking care of Mio and continuing to do so. Especially you, Taehyung." I only exchanged a small bow in return.

 

"You promise, right? You'll come back as soon as you're treated?" Mio said timidly. Hina nodded.

 

"Of course. I'll even contact you if you'd like." with a small hum of agreement as her answer soon the terminal made an announcement for those to board the upcoming flight.

 

One last farewell, one last hug and sob; and she walked away from us, with her luggage in hand.

 

Mio squeezed my hand tight for a few moments, as we collected our thoughts again. "Let's go." she said under her breath, and with a nod we went to catch our next bus back to Seoul.

 

~

 

Coming back to our office we were too exhausted - physically and mentally - to do anything. Jungkook only played some shooter games on his computer. Yoongi went to his dorm and slept. Jimin just watched some shows on his phone and settled on the couch. Jin made a sandwich for himself and ate it all. Hoseok was just reading a book called 'Creative minds for the Bored' at his desk. Namjoon didn't care less to what the members were doing, as he just listened to hip hop music on the radio while resting his eyes.

 

Mio and I stayed at my room sitting straight up on my bed; with her back resting on my chest as we played with our fingers in my lap.

 

"We went through a lot of crap, haven't we?" I say. She nodded numb.

 

"You can say that again." she sighed. I rested my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist

.

"By the way...how was Hina's reaction when you told her about us dating?" she turned around and out of my lap.

 

"Well, she was surprised at first," I smiled; my hands sliding from her forearms to her own open palms. "she thought it was something just to piss her off. But she accepted it - as long as she said, and I quote: 'be nice to her or I'll seriously kill you'." I chuckled by remembering that moment.

 

"Aish, she always says things like that." she rolls her eyes.

 

"Eh? But it's true! I am nice to you. Way before we even became official."

 

"You mean you acted like an first." she smirked. Grinning under my lip that I was biting I brought her hand inches apart from my mouth.

 

"don't forget," I kissed it. "I'm also quite cheesy and you love especially; that part of me."

 

With a laugh she pushed me away. "Really? Did you have to do that?" she blushed. That gave me more of an opportunity to swoop in for a kiss on the lips. At first she hesitated, but soon she gave up and wrapping her arms around my neck the kiss lasted longer, and much more deeper.

 

Pulling back she smiled, resting her forehead with mine.

 

"I love you, Mio." I breathed. Wrapping my finger in cupping her cheek I brought it up so she could face me. Her eyes lingered in mine, warmth filled all over.

 

"I love you too, Taehyung." her eyes didn't look away for a second.

 

What Hoseok said about real love? 'if they really love you they wouldn't look away. They would always be staring.'

 

I guess that psychological fact was right after all.

 

~~6 Months Later~~

-Mio-

"Got you!" I say, wrapping my arms behind the little boy from behind. He whined, and soon shouted for help.

 

"Aigoo, there you are." Taehyung came out from the kitchen and grabbing the boy's hand he scolded him a little. "stop running around, or your mom would be really upset you know." he plainly said. With a frown he nodded and slumped back to the main living room. I sighed.

 

"I swear, your cousins are running on sugar or something." I laughed. He shrugged, giving me the bowl of salad for the table.

 

"It runs in our blood." he joked. After 6 months Hina was treated and she came back to Seoul to work again in the Crime Investigations unit with me. I also decided to meet with my team from PIU after so long, so we just mixed both the 'welcome back' and reunion as one party at my place.

 

Himchan was talking with Jin about some recipes and whatnot, Jimin and Daehyun were having fun with our karaoke, Jungkook was playing a video game with Jongup, Youngjae was really interested about Hoseok's psychology lectures and Zelo was entertaining Namjoon with exchanging their favorite rappers; while Taehyung had no choice but to bring his cousins as he had to babysit them for the weekend.

 

Yongguk came to Taehyung and I with drinks for all of us. I was glad that they were getting along quite well the most.

 

"Thanks." I smiled. He gave me a broad grin, which Taehyung soon interrupted with clearing his throat.

 

"You didn't seem to tell me, how come you guys seem so close with each other? I mean, I know you used to work together; but I'm just curious." he drank his cup slowly. Yongguk and I exchanged looks, giving a 'should we tell him?'. To be honest I don't mind - he had to know eventually, considering he was my boyfriend and I didn't want to keep any secrets from him.

 

Among still hesitating suddenly Hina popped out of no where - still with her apron on. Her expression shown a much obvious tease.

 

"Oooh, you want to know?" she nudged him in the ribs. With eyes filled with curiosity he nodded. Leaning in his ear she whispered a few words, while I slumped back clenching my jaw. God, Hina!

 

"WHAT?!" Taehyung turned to me. "YOU BOTH USED TO DATE?!" he shouted – almost loud enough for everyone else to hear. Yongguk scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Giving a glare to Hina I spoke up.

 

"It was only for a little bit. Besides - we're good friends now." Yongguk hummed in agreement.

 

"Still, what if you guys date again? Behind my back? Are you guys lying?" he squinted his eyes in suspicion. With a sigh I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

 

"Ani, of course not. You're my boyfriend now, Tae. The past was in the past."

 

He smiled shy. "Arasso. But if you do cheat on me-" he warned. I laughed and shook my head; which with a joking smile we let it slide.

 

We ate and around the table and soon Hina made an announcement.

 

"Cheers for us - the Investigations unit and for me coming back fully cured!" she exclaimed.

 

"Cheers!" we shouted, clinking our glasses together. Seeing everyone laugh made me laugh. Seeing everyone having fun made me have even more fun. We all came together, regardless if we're a criminal or not – how different our class were - we all came together like family. And I could of never been more happier.

 

"That reminds me," Taehyung whispered beside me. "you do know we have work tomorrow right?" I gave him a wry look.

 

"Thanks for ruining the moment." I rolled my eyes. Holding up my glass I nodded. "shut up and enjoy the moment, mm'kay?"

 

Looking at me he stared for a bit until a wide cheeky grin spread across his face. "Then cheers for us, partner."

 

I smiled. "Cheers,partner. Forever and always.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N

The last and final chapter! Oh my goodness... I swear I felt like it was too short ><

This was probably my first ever fanfic I have written that was 1. over at least 12 chapters and 2. took over 8 months to complete. But honestly it was worth it right to the end and I couldn't been any more happier :)

First off, thank you so much to the co-author - if it wasn't for her amazing editing this story wouldn't be polished as it is now. Secondly thank you to all of you subscribers out there, because without you I wouldn't be persuing in my writing today. Thanks for all the support everyone ^^
But of course, all things have to end, as well as this story. If you liked it please comment and subscribe, I really love getting feedback from you guys (^o^)~

Because I have spring break if you guys like check out my blog for any requests/questions- I'm currently writing more stories so please look forward to that!

Alright, last bye for now. Again thank you so much and really, I will miss this fic so much TT TT
Thank you once more, and I'll see you guys soon! Have a great day everyone~

-B.B