Day 12

Lost and Found

Day 12

~~~~~~

-Taehyung-

 

Mio Aoshi: DNA analyst/Forensic Scientist in PIU

Only related siblings: Hina Aoshi

 

click, click. The screen opened to a new profile.

 

Hina Aoshi: Detective in PIU

Solved 34 cases: 1 unsolved

 

Scrolling down the screen I stopped halfway when a full view picture came up on my screen. My fingers froze on my mouse. My breath halted. Her profile picture is in front of me, with her smile and long black wavy hair draped over her shoulders. It can't be.

 

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/141399651/large.jpg

 

...Hina Aoshi was the detective that interrogated me about my murder case.

 

Two years ago when my case was dismissed, someone from the PIU came to ask me some questions. Little did I know it would actually be the highest rank detective.


-FLASHBACK-

 

I sat on the chair, twirling my fingers in my lap. I then smiled; long and ruefully. Looking up from my seat I saw the reflection of my face, as it had a permanent frown. "I told you," I began. "There's no point in filing the case, Ms. Hina." I say simply.

 

She scoffed, dropping the pad of papers in front of us. "No point? The case was dismissed and you only got 3 months of jail time! With the amount of murders you committed you should be sentenced for LIFE!" she exclaimed.

 

I shrugged. "Well, I didn't. Besides, aren't you glad I'm going to jail anyway? I thought you would be happy to see a murderer like me locked up in a jail cell." I laughed bitterly.

 

"A detective isn't satisfied until the case is completely solved." she crossed her arms. She gave me a small impotent smile. "that means...you know where the last crucial evidence is. I'm going to say it again, Kim Taehyung." she leaned over the table; with open palms resting on the flat surface.

 

"Where is it?"

 

~~

 

I told BTS about me going back to the PIU profiles and finding out about Mio having her sister disappear and that she was the detective on my case.

 

"H-Hina Aoshi? From PIU? No wonder her last name sounds so familiar!" Namjoon clapped his hands.

 

"I heard about the disappearance...Does Mio know that your searching about her sister?" Jin asked. I sighed, shaking my head numbly.

 

"That's why I'm asking you hyung, and everyone as well; to please not tell Mio about her sister being the one who went into my case. Because she doesn't know it was mine to begin with." I begged. Gladly they all hummed in promising, now with a secret under our hands.

 

The only question that hung in my mind was: what was she asking for, that day in the interrogation room? And why did she disappear so suddenly?

 

I asked Jungkook if he could hack further into Hina's profile – which was no sweat even if it's CONFIDENTIAL – and we found much more details.

 

Case Unsolved: Busan Murder Case
 

Suspect: Kim Taehyung

Charged with second-degree murder of killing a spree of 12 girls and sentenced 3 months jail time but has rose in probation for working in SIU.

Evidence: security tape, witness confession, & DNA analysis confirmed

*Note: statute of limitations will be intact in 2 months*

Once the SOL is on the case all further evidence submitted will be disregard and the case will be labeled as 'solved'

 

No matter how much we looked through the profile over and over again, we still don't know why the case has been identified unsolved. I'm on probation; and my time is spent working in the crime investigation units. Why would Hina...still want to investigate my case knowing that it would be lifted in a month from today?

 

 

 


A/N

Hello! Wow, a surprise/early update? Yuppers. The reason for that is because I'll be out for the rest of the afternoon, and usually I update late evening to night. So I hope you enjoy this chapter!
*Bows in apology for it is too short ><*

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment, feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Alrighty, I'll see you soon! Have a great day~

-B.B