Chapter 23

The loss hour

Wooyoung stares at the ceiling. He feels quite disappointed? No…that’s not right. After that confession and gaining a lover he shouldn’t be, but here he is, on his bed, alone. Wooyoung sighs. He thought that after they confess to each other, maybe they’ll do something special like going out on a date…

“Preferably not the obituary since it’s scary there…” Wooyoung mumbles letting his thought run (not realizing the absurdity of a date at an obituary). He imagines them going out for some ice-cream (it doesn’t occur to him that he’ll be the only one eating though).

“…or we can end up on the bed.” Wooyoung whispers, already blushing hard. He’s embarrassed at his own thought and hating himself for being the eager one in their relationship.

“It threw me off when he asked me to go to bed after I said yes to his question.” Wooyoung states as he sit up with a frown.

“He should be all over me by now. I even managed to think about my lack of .” Wooyoung complains feeling really dissatisfied when he suddenly hears a voice.

“Why are you still awake Woo?” Taecyeon asks making Wooyoung looks at him with wide eyes. Wooyoung scans Taecyeon for a while, making sure that Taecyeon didn’t hear his earlier frustration. When Wooyoung’s satisfied with his observation, he asks.

“What would you do if you found me already asleep?” Wooyoung can’t help a little pout from showing.

“First, I’ll be relieved. You have work tomorrow morning. Khunnie is very cranky right now, we don’t want to cause any trouble.” Taecyeon answers as Wooyoung pouts deeper.

“You’re the one that make him cranky in the first place.” Wooyoung points out and Taecyeon chuckles.

“I’m sorry for that. Then, maybe I’ll steal a kiss or two.” Taecyeon said and Wooyoung’s earlier resentment gone in a flash. He blushes hard.

“Then, why are you not kissing me when I’m awake?” Wooyoung asks as Taecyeon smiles.

“It can’t be called stealing if you’re aware isn’t it Woo?” Taecyeon said, smiles growing wider making Wooyoung turns away with a pout. He’s even consider giving Taecyeon the silent treatment when suddenly Taecyeon pulls his chin and kiss him deeply. Taecyeon is exploring his cavern with his tongue, battling Wooyoung’s and pushing him to lie back on the bed. Wooyoung is losing his breath fast and almost when Taecyeon release him after biting his lips.

“I’m marking you as mine.” Taecyeon said making Wooyoung forgets to ask why Taecyeon stops in the first place. Taecyeon backs away with a wide smiles.

“Besides, this is all you can manage for now. If we go more than kissing, you’ll faint and help me Wooyoung, I never want to re-live that memory ever again.” Taecyeon said seriously as Wooyoung pouts again. Taecyeon chuckles.

“…and, I thought I heard you said something about a lack of .” Taecyeon inquires as Wooyoung’s eyes widen.

“Y…you…you heard…that?” Wooyoung stutters and gulps when he sees Taecyeon feral grin.

“I…I don’t…” Wooyoung stutters trying to explain when Taecyeon catches him in another deep kiss. Wooyoung is bright red when Taecyeon releases him.

“That’s a dangerous situation Woo. A very dangerous one especially when one Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul is cranky and more than pleased for any kind of revenge. He told you that I’m creative when having my temper tantrum isn’t it?” Taecyeon asks and Wooyoung nods.

“You should realize I must have learnt from somewhere, or rather someone…” Taecyeon reveals and Wooyoung, feeling sudden irritation growing inside him, pick up his pillow and throw it at Taecyeon. Taecyeon manages to catch it easily though.

“A feud between you two, why am I getting the brunt of it?” Wooyoung asks dissatisfied, while crossing his hands. Taecyeon keeps on chuckling.

“Because you’re my lover. I can’t help when my brother is pesky like that. Besides, I’ve done something similar to him when he pissed me off.” Taecyeon confess making Wooyoung rolls his eyes.

“Somehow, I’m not even surprised by that information.” Wooyoung comments making Taecyeon laughs out loud. Taecyeon leans and kiss Wooyoung on his forehead.

“Sleep well Woo. I’ll be going first.” Taecyeon said before he vanish.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Wooyoung watches silently as Nichkhun keeps on frowning. Nichkhun, Minjun and he are currently sitting at their dining table which is facing an empty space caused by the debris from the walls.

“It’ll be more of a pain to explain it to them, Khun.” Minjun finally speaks up making Nichkhun groans. He looks away, hand crossed and frowns getting deeper.

“It hurt my eyes.” Nichkhun said making Minjun rolls his eyes at him

“Then stop looking and bear with it. I’m already rushing the guys as is.” Minjun warns, irritation clear in his voice which successfully making Nichkhun glares at him. Sensing the tense atmosphere, Wooyoung feels that he needs to interrupt.

“What are you guys talking about? What do Nichkhun hyung intent to do?” Wooyoung asks preferring to address Minjun rather than the visibly pissed Nichkhun.

“He wants to repair that wall and return this mansion to its former glory overnight. Imagine the ruckus it’ll caused.” Minjun states making Wooyoung turns to look at Nichkhun with starry eyes.

“Can you possibly do that hyung?” Wooyoung asks eager and his enthusiasm somehow manages to tone down Nichkhun’s irritation. Nichkhun palmed his face and takes a deep breath. Nichkhun stares at him, stares for a long time and Wooyoung feels sudden chill when a growing smirk start adorning Nichkhun’s face.

“I can never get used to that.” Wooyoung thought when Nichkhun finally speak.

“There’s many thing I can do Wooyoung. Many unimaginable thing. Do you wish to see any of it?” Nichkhun offers as he places his head on his propped up hand. Wooyoung gulps. Minjun shook his head.

“Are you going to take it on me for what your brother had done?” Wooyoung asks nervously as Nichkhun grins.

“Well, he had claimed you…” Nichkhun trails as he eyes Wooyoung slightly swollen lips.

“It’s only right if I do so, isn’t it?” Nichkhun wonders with a glint in his eyes and Wooyoung furiously shake his head.

“Why should I bear the consequences when he’s the one responsible?” Wooyoung whines and that makes Nichkhun laughs. Wooyoung looks confusedly at Minjun as Minjun simply shrugged.

“No wonder my brother is so happy now. You’re fun.” Nichkhun claims making Wooyoung blushes.

“Why am I fun suddenly…?” Wooyoung mumbles still unable to understand the complexity that is Nichkhun. Nichkhun smiles wide as he finally eats the food in front of him. Wooyoung follows suit and they’re silent for a while when suddenly Wooyoung hears rumbling and his eyes widen when he sees bricks flying and aligning themselves in order as cement was place on top of if by some invisible hands and just like that, their dining room is back in its old state. Wooyoung can hears Minjun groans and Wooyoung turns to look back at Nichkhun whose still has his head on his propped up hand.

“I really want to learn that hyung.” Wooyoung claims excited and Nichkhun laughs out loud.

“Why would you need to learn that?” Nichkhun asks after he stops laughing.

“Just because…” Wooyoung answers staring back at the wall with amusement. Minjun groans again.

“It’ll be a day full of headache for me.” Minjun thought in defeat.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Junho keeps on staring at him and it was growing on his nerve. Wooyoung feels like he can’t take it anymore when he finally asks.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Wooyoung said, irritation clears. Junho hums as he tilts his head.

“How long do you think it’ll take for me to be an uncle?” Junho asks instead and that makes Wooyoung frowns.

“Huh?” Wooyoung asks not getting it.

“Will it take 9 months like any women or will it be any different?” Junho keeps talking to himself and Wooyoung’s confusion increase.

“Nuneo, what are you talking about?” Wooyoung asks again, half shouting and Junho looks directly at him. Junho crosses his hands.

“I’m wondering when you will be impregnate with a child and how long will it take for you to give birth and finally letting me be an uncle.” Junho explains with a straight face, nodding at his own suggestion which successfully making Wooyoung blushes hard.

“What are you talking about Nuneo? Impregnate? Giving birth? Me?” Wooyoung asks, panic and Junho rolls his eyes at his best friend.

“Oh, don’t pretend to be innocent Woo. After how far you two had gone, I guess it won’t be long.” Junho concludes making Wooyoung’s jaws gape open.

“How can you come to that conclusion? And how can me be pregnant doesn’t baffle you at all?” Wooyoung said still in shock. Junho shrugged.

“After all that I’ve seen, I don’t think there’s much left for me to be shocked with. Besides, I can sees clearly that he left a mark. Is that some sort of claiming?” Junho asks eyeing Wooyoung blistered lips. Wooyoung unconsciously bite his lips and wince at the pain.

“We were just kissing.” Wooyoung reveals, head lowers, not daring to look at Junho. Junho raises his eyebrows.

“Really? Is that it?” Junho asks disbelief since he knows Wooyoung’s tendency to give it his all. Wooyoung blushes hard. He knows that Junho’s having hard time believing him.

“I can’t take more than that. I’ll faint.” Wooyoung whine and Junho can’t help but chuckle.

“You sound so disappointed Woo.” Junho points out as Wooyoung keeps on hiding his face.

“He’s so calm and patience and I already feels like my heart going to jump out of my chest. That’s unfair.” Wooyoung complains since he wants Taecyeon to share his giddiness when it comes to their relationship. Junho shrugged.

“Well, it can’t be help Woo. Your guardian is a patience man. A very patience one…and experienced too.” Junho whispers the last words in a suggestive voice and seeing how Wooyoung places both his palms on his face to shield it, Junho laughs hard. He wants to keep on teasing Wooyoung when someone knocks on their door.

“Come in.” Junho calls and Wooyoung’s secretary walks in.

“Mr. Jang, your appointment has arrive.” The lady inform making Wooyoung looks up. He looks at Junho for some information and Junho shrugged. Wooyoung pouts.

“Call him in.” Wooyoung instructs and the lady nods. They wait for a moment when a familiar face, very familiar one, steps into the office. Junho immediately shoots up from his seat to shield Wooyoung. Wooyoung jaws and eyes are wide open.

“Hey Woo. It’s been so long since I last saw you. How have you been?” The strangers greets with a wide smile and Junho places his hand on Wooyoung’s shoulder, squeezing it for some assurance.

“I’m here. Don’t worry.” Junho whispers sensing as Wooyoung starts trembling.