Chapter 20

The loss hour

A/n: In Chapter 19 I realize that i wrote Khun's wife is Minjun older sister, i'll change it to Minjun younger sister since Khun calls him hyung...

Wooyoung go to work looking like he normally did the next day, after making sure he had enough sleep to avoid the eye bag situation and contrary to his belief, his workers still looking at him like before. Junho watches as Wooyoung pouts with arms cross at his seat.

“I can probably hang something on your mouth if you keep on pouting like that.” Junho comments making Wooyoung turns to glare at him.

“Why is it not working?” Wooyoung asks dissatisfied. Junho shrugged.

“You leave lasting impression I guess.” Junho provides and Wooyoung pouts again.

“You should make me feel better Nuneo, instead of the other way around.” Wooyoung is clearly whining right now and Junho can’t help but chuckles.

“If he keeps being that adorable, he won’t need any makeup for people to fall for him.” Junho thought as he walks closer toward Wooyoung. He takes one of the seat.

“Don’t worry too much Woo. There’s a reason why Chansung and I were stationed here.” Junho said as Wooyoung looks at him questioningly. Junho shows Wooyoung his bicep proudly and Wooyoung jaws drop.

“Nuneo! When do you have that?” Wooyoung asks amuses. He don’t know that Junho keeps doing his workout regimen.

“Sometimes your guilty pleasure do come with some perks right?” Junho states making Wooyoung rolls his eyes.

“He must have feast shamelessly on the sight of Chansung working out by being members of the said man’s gym. Wooyoung pouts feeling slightly envious. He wants to have toned body too (it wasn’t like he didn’t have one, he already have good figures with years of being dance instructors, he just wish to be bigger).

“I resent you. Why do you leave me and make yourself bigger alone?” Wooyoung complains still pouting. Junho looks at him in disbelief.

“Are you trying to kill me or something Woo? I had been warned. Just let me enjoy the eye candy alone.” Junho reminds and Wooyoung frowns.

“That’s unfair. I want to have muscles too. Besides, I won’t be looking at Chansung if I’m busy exercising.” Wooyoung reasons out and Junho silently looking at him with raised brows. Wooyoung looks away. Wooyoung realize that Junho knows that he’s spouting nonsense because who can resist not looking when something tempting was placed plainly in front of your eyesight. Wooyoung sighs.

“How can you enjoy it alone…” Wooyoung unconsciously speaks out his mind and Junho chuckles.

“Woo, you have your personal guardian.” Junho reminds making Wooyoung looks confusedly at him.

“Just asks him to take off his clothes and you can ogle at him to your heart content.” Junho said plainly making Wooyoung blushes.

“Take off his clothes? When? I only met him at night before bed in my room…” Wooyoung pauses.

“I…I…c…can’t…I can’t do…that.” Wooyoung said stuttering, obviously had let his imagination running wild, his face flushed. Junho looks at Wooyoung with amusement wondering what Nichkhun had done to his once innocent best friend.

“Why can’t you? I know he’ll gladly comply with your request.” Junho said looking as innocent as he can be and Wooyoung looks at Junho with widened eyes. Wooyoung feels like he should be drenched in ice for all the overheating he experienced these few days and he should have another one on one with Nichkhun.

“I should blame him for turning me into a dirty minded person.” Wooyoung thought determined.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Wooyoung peeks from his bathroom door and like usual, Taecyeon was already sitting on the sofa waiting for him. Wooyoung frowns as he still doesn’t reach any conclusion even though he had been debating with himself throughout a long shower. He should just ask, he thought as he walks dejectedly to his wardrobe knowing fully well if he delays any longer, Taecyeon will questions him.

“You’re taking a longer shower compare to usual. Is there something bothering your mind?” Taecyeon asks in concern when he sees Wooyoung walks weakly in front of him. That question make Wooyoung gulps nervously. He looks directly at Taecyeon.

“What if he hears what I thought during shower? I don’t want him to think badly of me.” Wooyoung thought as he gulps again.

“W…Wh…Why do you think that there’s something bothering my mind. Did Khun hyung told you?” Wooyoung asks trying his best not to stutter.

Isn’t everyone like that? They take longer time in bathroom in solace because they need to think. Your ancestors did. Minjun did….” Taecyeon pauses. He looks at Wooyoung who was by now frowning.

“…and Wooyoung, believe me. You don’t want to know why Khunnie take long shower.” Taecyeon states simply and Wooyoung curses silently as his active (infected with dirty thought, he conclude) running wild.

“How did you know?” Wooyoung asks unable to hide the curiosity lace in his voice. Taecyeon chuckles.

“Know what? That those people need time to think or know that Khunnie not necessarily take shower in his long shower? Taecyeon asks clearly teasing knowing that Wooyoung must have think of erted thought.

“Even when he looks innocent, he wasn’t one.” Taecyeon thought seeing how Wooyoung was already blushing hard.

“B…both…” Wooyoung meekly answers not really confident with his voice. Taecyeon can’t help but smiles.

“I’ve been waiting for them like I was with you. They told me that when I asked. Minjun did too when I occasionally wait for him for family business. As for Nichkhun…” Taecyeon pauses eyeing Wooyoung reaction. He’s blushing hard but can’t hide his eagerness that well. Taecyeon smirks.

“Khunnie invites me to join him sometimes. That left no room for imagination, isn’t it Wooyoung?” Taecyeon asks with a wide smirks seeing how Wooyoung’s eyes widen at the information.

“S…So…did…did you join…join them?” Wooyoung stutters trying hard to ask as he look anywhere but Taecyeon. Taecyeon moves closer to Wooyoung and lift Wooyoung’s chin to make Wooyoung looks at him.

“I prefer not to answer that question. I wouldn’t want to hurt you. Now, can you tell me what’s bothering you? Taecyeon asks. Wooyoung looks at him with accusing glare. So his guardian did read his thought.

I’m not. I can feels your presence at the bathroom door earlier.” Taecyeon explains and Wooyoung looks away in shame for easily accusing his guardian.

“I’m sorry.” Wooyoung apologize easily and Taecyeon smiles. He caress Wooyoung’s cheek to make Wooyoung looks at him.

“Now, can you tell me what’s in your mind…please?” Taecyeon asks again and Wooyoung blushes all over remembering his earlier struggle.

“Well…Junho had been going to the gym in a regular basis to build some muscles. I told him I’m quite envious seeing him getting toner and get to enjoy the eye candy all by himself….” Wooyoung last words were in whisper, barely audible but that was enough to send alarm for Taecyeon.

“Someone might need some reminder…” Taecyeon thought to himself but let Wooyoung continue.

“But then Junho said that I was planning to kill him…he asks me to simply asks you and leave him alone.” Wooyoung complains still feeling a bit unsatisfied. That catches Taecyeon’s interest.

“Ask me what?” Taecyeon asks. Wooyoung blushes harder. He looks away.

“C…C…Ca…Can…Can you…o…op…open…y…you…your…shirt…” Wooyoung said stuttering terribly and shockingly Taecyeon chuckles.

“Open my shirt? Why such a simple request can make you blushes like that?” Taecyeon wonders making Wooyoung pout. Taecyeon had been happily teasing him since beginning.

“Can you do it or not?” Wooyoung asks annoyed but looks back at Taecyeon when he asks.

“Can I kiss you?” Taecyeon said instead.

“W…Wh…What that’s have to do with you opening your shirt?” Wooyoung desperation to get things over with is making him bolder and before he knows it, Taecyeon already leans in and catch Wooyoung’s lips with his. It was just a simple smooch and Wooyoung was starting to relax into the kiss when he feel Taecyeon pulls his hand to place it on his chest. Taecyeon guides Wooyoung hand toward his shirt’s button and guides Wooyoung’s fingers to pull it open. Wooyoung trembles into the kiss as his hand was moving lower and when all the buttons are done, Taecyeon pulls back his hand to land on Taecyeon’s bare chest. Taecyeon guides Wooyoung’s hand to feel his hard contour and Wooyoung feels at that moment if he’s going to die because the lack of air or serious overheating or his heart bursting, he won’t have any regret.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Hyung….can you make me some oblivion potion?” Wooyoung whines when he finally able to meet Nichkhun in the weekend. Nichkhun looks at Wooyoung with raise brows.

“Can you hyung?” Wooyoung pleads again.

“I can, but why do you need one Wooyoung?” Nichkhun asks.

“You dirtied my mind. I wish to remain innocent.” Wooyoung said and that make Nichkhun chuckles.

“But you aren’t innocent to begin with Woo.” Nichkhun points out making Wooyoung glares at him.

“But I’m not a ert either. Now everything that everyone said lead me to erted conclusion.” Wooyoung complains. Nichkhun looks up with interest.

“What did everyone said?” Nichkhun asks.

“Junho told me to ask my guardian to open his shirt. You know where that sentence led my mind to.” Wooyoung said unsatisfied not realizing that Nichkhun was already smirking.

“So, did you ask him?” Nichkhun asks curious and seeing how Wooyoung looks away and already blushing, he gets his answer. Nichkhun smirks wider.

“He said how a simple request can make me blushes so hard. How can it be between us, I’m the one that is erted? I can’t accept that.” Wooyoung whines and Nichkhun can’t help but laughs out loud.

“Of course you’ll enjoy my misfortune hyung. Please hyung, make me that potion.” Wooyoung looks at Nichkhun with puppy eyes as Nichkhun wipes his tears from laughing too hard. He collects himself and looks directly at Wooyoung. Wide smirks is evident on his face.

“But Woo, if I make you that potion, that’ll defeat my purpose wasn’t it?” Nichkhun states making Wooyoung’s eyes widen in shock.

“Purpose? Are you saying that you have secret agenda behind this?” Wooyoung asks in panic. Nichkhun leans his head on his hand and blinks.

“Well, I won’t call it secret. I did told you about it.” Nichkhun said plainly and Wooyoung swears his eyes can’t widen any more than now.

“What, making me pregnant? With my guardian child at that?” Wooyoung asks in horror not really believing his own questions. The smirks that Nichkhun wears make Wooyoung remembers how not human Nichkhun is.

“I’m not saying it’s with my brother…” Nichkhun pauses intentionally. Wooyoung realizes that.

“Are you…perhaps…imagining having with my brother even to the point of carrying his child?” Nichkhun asks, playful tones evident and Wooyoung was already blushing hard.

“Of…c…course not!!!” Wooyoung denies instantly even when his red face already gave him out. Nichkhun chuckles.

“Fine, I’ll chants some spell to tone your wild imagination a bit to give you peace of mind.” Nichkhun relents seeing Wooyoung looking like lost puppies. Wooyoung pouts. Nichkhun chuckles again.

“Maybe this time I’ll suggest it to Taec.” Nichkhun thought secretly enjoying the moment.

......................................................................................................................................

A/n: I still have no idea how to upload that family tree T-T