Chapter 19

The loss hour

Wooyoung wakes up the next morning with a prominent eye bag. He walks groggily to his bathroom to freshen himself before walking down to the dining room to get some breakfast. He ignores the others sudden silent when they watch him drops his head on the table.

“What?!!” He asks annoyed after several minutes of deadly silence and an obvious stares coming from his best friend, Junho.

“Woo, you looks awfully tired.” Junho comments, assessing Wooyoung openly. Wooyoung looks at Junho with small sleepy eyes.

“I am awfully tired.” Wooyoung agrees with a yawn.

“…and why is that?” Junho asks which sounds exactly like his mother (Wooyoung thought).

“I can’t sleep.” Wooyoung complains making Junho frowns and Wooyoung catches a small chuckles coming from Nichkhun. Wooyoung glares at him, head still on the table since Wooyoung don’t have the energy to lift it.

“This happen because of you.” Wooyoung accused. Nichkhun raise his brows and smirk.

“Interesting.” He comments making Minjun looks at them questioningly. Junho breaks their silent conversation with his question.

“But Woo, you tucks in early last night. There’s plenty of time. What’s bothering you?” Junho asks curious and the memories of what keeping him up turn Wooyoung’s face red instantly.

“Woah hyung, you looks like a ripened tomato.” Chansung comments and Wooyoung buried his face into his hand.

“I should have dig that hole last night and hid inside.” He trails his eyes toward Nichkhun and sees the man, head on his hand, looking at Wooyoung with a wide smirks. Wooyoung never thought it was possible to fear another human being because of a simple reason before that day. (It didn’t occur to him that Nichkhun can’t be consider as human being in the first place).

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Junho tries to muffle his laughs every time he looks at Wooyoung’s full face makeup. Wooyoung glares at him feeling resentful.

“Pretty Jang Wooyoung.” Junho comments, fist on his mouth, obviously trying to stop the oncoming laughter. Wooyoung groans.

“This will haunt me forever isn’t it?” Wooyoung said knowing Junho tendency to recall his embarrassing moments. Junho nods eagerly.

“Of course. I’ll used it when I’m in a terrible mood.” Junho said making Wooyoung rolls his eyes. They were walking together towards Wooyoung’s office and Wooyoung regrets once again that he didn’t hide in a hole.

“Nuneo, should I open my pant and show them that I actually have inside?” Wooyoung asks in a hush voice once they enter his room. That question widens Junho’s eyes.

“They are giving me dirty look. I feels like I’m going to be eaten alive.” Wooyoung said a bit panic. Junho shuts his mouth tight.

“Well, he can’t said that it was nothing or Wooyoung was just being paranoid because Junho knows, when Wooyoung feels something, it’s really true. There’s someone out there that want to eat Wooyoung alive. (Well, not literally).” Junho gulps.

“Well, let’s wait until tomorrow. See if they still think like that if you have no makeup on.” Junho suggest and that calms Wooyoung down a bit. Wooyoung was going to start his day at the office when Junho comments.

“But Woo, you really looks pretty. If you’re wearing a wig, they’ll be deceive. Minjun hyung somehow had twisted the purpose of covering your eye bag.” Junho confess making Wooyoung pouts. Earlier incident at the mansion replays in his mind.

“Do something about that would you, hyung?” Nichkhun instructs when he sees Wooyoung come out already in his work attire. Minjun looks really shock with Nichkhun sudden request.

“That eye bag…we wouldn’t want our president to look exhausted on his first day, aren’t we?” Nichkhun said with a smirk as Minjun points to himself, eyes widen in disbelief. Nichkhun smirks grow wider.

“Make sure that he looks good, ok hyung?” Nichkhun said playfully as Minjun scratches his neck and tilts his head a bit, clearly unsure.

“Come on Woo, let me cover your eye bag so you don’t look so exhausted on your first day…” Minjun trails unsure as Wooyoung eyes both men, totally oblivious to their earlier exchange. Wooyoung pouts more.

“I can’t understand the need of a full face makeup just to cover an eye bag. He makes me look delectable.” Wooyoung complains dejectedly and Junho tries his best not to chuckle seeing Wooyoung adorable whine and unique choice of words.

“Why did Minjun hyung do that to you in the first place when he’s clearly your family’s lawyer, not some makeup artist?” Junho asks curious.

“Nichkhun hyung ask him too.” Wooyoung states and Junho’s eyes widen a bit before he smiles. He was going to tell Wooyoung the truth when the door suddenly barge open and in come Chansung.

“Wooyoung hyung, Nichkhun hyung call me and ask me to help you because he’s afraid someone might find you delicious…” Chansung said in rush but stop when his eyes land on Wooyoung. His mouth gape open and he’s loss for words. Junho chuckles seeing Wooyoung frowns.

“Minjun hyung sure is talented. I’ll help you tone it down so you’ll have a peaceful working moment.” Junho said as he pulls out a wet tissue.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Wooyoung drags his feet toward his bedroom with a pout. Apparently, Junho and his wet tissues does little help. At the end of the day, Wooyoung gets several of his workers daring enough to ask for his phone number. He tries hard to wipe his face when his eyes catch Taecyeon leaning on his bedroom door, eyes close.

“Taec?” Wooyoung calls and Taecyeon slowly opens his eyes. He was waiting for Wooyoung to come back from work when the view that greets him, surprise him. He stares silently.

“Taec…why are you standing there not saying anything?” Wooyoung asks again, oblivious when he hears the whispers.

“Beautiful….” Wooyoung blushes rival the fake blush Minjun puts on him.

“W…Wh…Wha…What…?” Wooyoung stutters as Taecyeon keeps on staring at him. Taecyeon moves right in front of Wooyoung and lift his chin so that their eyes meet.

“You looks so beautiful, Jang Wooyoung.” Taecyeon said as Wooyoung looks everywhere but at Taecyeon’s eyes.

“But I can’t be beautiful…I’m a man.” Wooyoung complains dissatisfied.

“But you are…” Taecyeon stress and Wooyoung can’t help but pout. He finally looks straight at Taecyeon’s eyes.

“That’s because Minjun hyung put a makeup on me.” Wooyoung states, disliking the fact that Taecyeon is also affected by his makeup look. Taecyeon release Wooyoung.

“Makeup?” Taecyeon asks innocently. It looks like Taecyeon doesn’t have the slightest idea on what’s Wooyoung talking about.

“Minjun hyung put something on my face and make me looking beautiful instead of good looking.” Wooyoung complains. Taecyeon can’t help but chuckle.

“Well, he does a good job then. I should rewards him. Your lips look so inviting.” Taecyeon comments and Wooyoung earlier resentment completely forgotten. He blushes again at the thought of Taecyeon probably wants to eat him alive.

“D…do…you like me looking like this?” Wooyoung asks unable to look at Taecyeon straights in the eyes. Taecyeon hold Wooyoung’s chin and make Wooyoung looks at him.

“I’ll always love you no matter how you look like…” Taecyeon said sincerely with a smile and move forward until his lips are next to Wooyoung’s ear.

“But if you’re going to look like today, make sure it’s only with me. I don’t find it appealing to think that someone else want to claim your lips too.” Taecyeon said before he release Wooyoung, giving him a simple peck and vanish into the thin air. Wooyoung run to his room in need to splash some cold waters on his face or else he’ll faint due to overheating.

………………………………………………………………………………………………......

Minjun eyes his table that is filled with panda related stuff.

“What’s the meaning of this?” He asks eyeing Nichkhun that is sitting on one of the chair in his office. Nichkhun scans the items as he sips his coffee.

“I guess my brother knows about your weird interest.” Nichkhun comments casually making Minjun’s eyes widen.

“Weird? If mine weird what is yours?” Minjun asks disbelief as Nichkhun laughs. Nichkhun watches as Minjun secretly inspect the item with interest.

“It seems like my brother like what you had done. He rewards you generously.” Nichkhun points as Minjun looks up in alarm.

“What had I done?” he asks in panic.

“He must have love how Wooyoung look when he wait for Wooyoung to come back from his work last night.” Nichkhun states simply and Minjun looks at him with open mouth.

“But you’re the one asking me to do it.” Minjun remind but Nichkhun shrugs.

“I never said anything though.” Nichkhun said smiling and cold sweat starts forming on Minjun’s neck as he realize Nichkhun is saying the truth.

“Oh, come on Khun. That’s unfair.” Minjun defends as Nichkhun innocently blinks his eyes. Minjun feels his heart almost drop to the floor when his view catches the sight of an emerging figure.

“You should have known by now that Khun is a swindler, Jun.” Minjun feels like crying right then when he sees Taecyeon seats himself next to Nichkhun.

“I know that you’ll have something to do with this. Why are you using him for your guilty pleasure?” Taecyeon asks Nichkhun. Nichkhun smiles.

“I’m sincerely just asking Minjun to make Woo looks good. I never thought that Minjun will makes Wooyoung looks like that.” Nichkhun said innocently and Minjun gasps in shock. Taecyeon shook his head.

“No wonder Jun told me that he learnt to be afraid of you more than me.” Taecyeon comments making Nichkhun smiles wide. Taecyeon then turns to look at Minjun. Minjun really tries his best to make himself smaller under that stare.

“I like what you’re doing. But…” Taecyeon suddenly leaps towards Minjun, pinning him down, and hand pushing Minjun’s chest.

“Don’t you ever let me catches Wooyoung walking around looking like that for others to see. I won’t hesitate to harm you even when you and Nichkhun has blood relation.” Taecyeon warns and Minjun turns pale. Nichkhun clicks his tongue seeing Taecyeon’s action.

“Oh please Taec, don’t harm him. You heard him earlier. I’m the one asking him to do it.” Nichkhun points calmly and out of sudden a vase come flying toward him. Nichkhun successfully catches the vase with ease.

“Taec, refrain yourself from breaking expensive antique stuffs. You know how troublesome it is to acquire them.” Nichkhun said examining the vase before putting it down. Taecyeon glares at him.

“You’re lucky that you’re my brother. At least I’m civil enough not to hurt my own kin.” Taecyeon said making Nichkhun smiles wide.

“…and I love you for that.” Nichkhun points making Taecyeon scoffs. He then vanishes from the room. Nichkhun sees that Minjun sighs in relief.

“I’m sorry for making you scared hyung.” Nichkhun apologizes and Minjun rolls his eyes. He stands up and walks to sit on his chair.

“I’ve live with you long enough Khun, just skip those pleasantries.” Minjun said making Nichkhun chuckles. He gives Minjun two thumbs up. Minjun rolls his eyes again.

“What are you planning exactly my lord?” Minjun asks addressing Nichkhun properly signaling that he wants serious answers. Nichkhun smirks.

“Well, I’ve planted this seed of curiosity in Wooyoung’s head. I told him that he’ll needs an heir later in his life.” Nichkhun pauses when Minjun speaks.

“That’s inevitable wasn’t it?” Minjun states knowingly. Nichkhun nods.

“But hyung, I kind of told him that it wasn’t impossible that he’s the one bearing the child.” Nichkhun said and Minjun’s eyes widen.

“Child bearer? Wooyoung? Can you exactly do that Khun?” Minjun asks curious. Nichkhun nods.

“I just need to change his internal organ with a female one. I’m quite an expert in that field.” Nichkhun confess as Minjun grunts. He’s well aware of Nichkhun weird kink. Nichkhun’s current wife, his younger sister somehow had complained about his lord bizarre way. Minjun groans in disgust.

“…and why are you giving Wooyoung that idea?” Minjun asks trying to change his focus. Nichkhun smirks wider.

“My brother is attracted to the Jangs emotionally and physically. Some of them had even invited him to bed. I’m just wondering…” Nichkhun words trail as Minjun realize what Nichkhun trying to say.

“That’s quite mean. Even for you. Are you planning to play with Wooyoung’s heart?” Minjun accused as Nichkhun scoffs.

“Hell no. My brother will really kill me if I do that. Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure that Wooyoung was affected in a good way.” Nichkhun said as Minjun raise his brows. Nichkhun sighs.

“I just need to make my brother’s love less general and more private though…” Nichkhun states. Minjun shook his head.

“I can’t never understand how that mind of yours work…” Minjun comments and Nichkhun can’t help but chuckle happily.

................................................................................................................

A/n: For lack of better words~ Nichkhun smirks a lot in this chapter. 

i make wooyoung's family tree, but i have no idea how to upload it...help T-T