Chapter 22

The loss hour

“What exactly we are, Ok Taecyeon?” Wooyoung whispers. Taecyeon stares at the eyes that looking directly at him.

“How should I answers his question?” Taecyeon thought. He knows there’s something more between them. He also knows what kind of answer Wooyoung expect…but should he? Could he?” Taecyeon kneels in front of Wooyoung. Wooyoung’s eyes follow his movement.

“Woo, I love you…with all my soul and being. I know that I love you more than the others but I can’t give a name to what we are. All I know is that whatever happen between us, whether it’s good or bad, I’ll keep on cherishing you, loving you because you’re my all…” Taecyeon stops when Wooyoung closes Taecyeon’s mouth with his hands.

“Stop! Stop talking.” Wooyoung said, eyes sharp. Taecyeon watches him silently.

“Can I kiss you?” Wooyoung asks and Taecyeon’s eyes widen in shock. He was never been asked that question. He don’t have time to answer when Wooyoung release him.

“You know what? I don’t care!” Wooyoung said before he leans forward and kiss Taecyeon with so much force, both of them fall to the floor. Taecyeon can’t response well since the action was unexpected and Wooyoung is exploring his cavern. Taecyeon is in the verge of losing control. He struggles to keep his growing desires in check because if he lets Wooyoung proceeds, bad thing will happen. Wooyoung’s tongue is battling his for dominance and Taecyeon wasn’t going to give in that easily. All the stimulation is bringing Taecyeon to cloud nine fast, but when he realizes that his fingers that are in Wooyoung’s hair are all flesh and Wooyoung’s body temperature keeps dropping, Taecyeon pushes Wooyoung lightly to make the man stops. Wooyoung is panting hard when release, eyes unfocused and he is so pale Taecyeon starts to panic.

“Woo…Wooyoung…” Taecyeon calls trying to catch Wooyoung’s attention but fails miserably. Wooyoung’s breathing become shorter and faster and he starts thrashing around.

“Woo! Wake up! Please!” Taecyeon tries again calling Wooyoung, harder this time. He tries to touch Wooyoung, to calm him down, to caress him, to do something, but that are all in vain because Wooyoung’s losing consciousness meaning that Taecyeon losing his power.

“Wooyoung, Please!” Taecyeon begs desperately and when Wooyoung stops thrashing and lay limply on the floor, Taecyeon roars in despair. Thunders struck outside. Wind howling, rains pouring down fast and loud and even all that can’t rival Taecyeon’s scream. Then he hears rush voices coming toward the room. When he finally catches Nichkhun’s voice, Taecyeon vanish into the darkness.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Wooyoung wakes up and find himself surrounded by white. He blinks. He tries to sit up and wince when the needle straps to him moves. He looks to his side and found himself attached to an IV drips. Wooyoung frowns.

“Why am I in a hospital?” he wonders out loud when he hears a scoff coming from the end of the room. Wooyoung looks up and found Nichkhun sitting there.

“After what happen last night? You should be glad you just end up in a normal ward.” Nichkhun said still sitting. Wooyoung’s eyes widen.

“What happen last night?” Wooyoung asks innocently. Nichkhun rolls his eyes at the question.

“You faint after kissing Taecyeon. Damn it Woo, we found you on the floor cold and blue. Lack of oxygen and blood.” Nichkhun reveals and Wooyoung turn pale. He looks around for the said man since Nichkhun did said his name.

“Don’t bother. He won’t come in his condition. He thought you were dead and he’s the cause of it. Next time, if you decide to do anything that intimate, just let him leads…Please… Why are you so aggressive by the way?” Nichkhun wonders and Wooyoung can’t help but blush despite the grave situation. He winces guiltily.

“How is he hyung? Is it that bad?” Wooyoung asks, feeling like the worst person on planet. He don’t even have any memories of last night. Nichkhun sighs.

“You should see our mansion. Just thinking about it giving me a headache.” Nichkhun grunts as he tries to stand up. Two guards then come into the room to help Nichkhun. Wooyoung catches Nichkhun’s trembling leg and almost transparent hand. He feels bad again. This is the first he has seen Nichkhun less human. Nichkhun gives him an assuring smiles.

“Take some rest Wooyoung and come to me when you’re ready.” Nichkhun said before leaving the room.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When he arrives at the door of his room, Nichkhun dismiss the guards that are aiding him.

“I can take it from here.” He said before walking into the room. Like he predicted, Taecyeon is in his room, hunching at the corner of his bed like a lost child. Nichkhun let out an audible sighs.

“You know that he’s alive and safe right?” Nichkhun states as he struggles to get on the bed. Taecyeon turns to look at him, distraught is evident in his face. Nichkhun sighs again.

“I’m ok, Woo is too. It’s you that need to be ok now.” Nichkhun coaxes as he sees Taecyeon guilt ridden looks.

“I did that to him, and to you…” Taecyeon whispers, voices accompanied with so much pain Nichkhun cringe. Nichkhun looks at the state his brother is in, complete see through like when Sooyoung shut him.

“If Wooyoung know, he’ll freak out.” Nichkhun thought knowingly.

“The way I see it Taec, me and Wooyoung are in better condition compare to you. Besides, if you let us recuperate for 2 to 3 days, we’ll be back in our tip top condition. But you, on the other hand will continue deteriorating until Wooyoung come and connect back whatever you selfishly shut yourself.” Nichkhun points out making Taecyeon looks away.

“I don’t deserve his kindness Khun, I don’t deserve his forgiveness. I left him cold on the floor.” Taecyeon said shutting his eyes as the event haunt him. Nichkhun rubs his temple.

“Don’t decide for him. You know I was coming and there’s nothing you can do.” Nichkhun said trying to coax Taecyeon but his words backfired.

“Because there’s nothing I can do…and look at you…you’re turning to be like me…that’s the first Khunnie…all because of me.” Taecyeon said eyeing Nichkhun trembling, pale almost translucent hand. Nichkhun shoots eyes of dagger to his younger brother.

“I guess saying, ‘think before you act’ is long overdue, isn’t it Taec?” Nichkhun said sarcastically which makes Taecyeon strains face soften a little.

“I apologize for the mansion.” Taecyeon said sincerely, knowing, the main reasons Nichkhun end in his condition right now is due to Taecyeon outburst on the mansion they live in.

“You’re not that sorry, you purposely choose to destroy the part that house my antiques.” Nichkhun accuses and Taecyeon manages a small smile.

“I guess you’ll have to find new hobby.” Taecyeon manages a little tease which ends with Nichkhun grumbles before he vanish.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

Wooyoung jaws are wide opens. His eyes too. The mansion, the glorious mansion that he had been living for a few months has literally crumble down to earth, half of it. Wooyoung can hear Nichkhun spouts strings of profanities as the man keep on rubbing his temple, still is aid by one bodyguard to stand up straight. Wooyoung sees Junho and Chansung around the debris with many other men, salvaging what is left. He catches Minjun’s voice in the distance giving out command on what should be done.

“I never thought it can be this bad.” Wooyoung comments which is replied by Nichkhun scoff.

“Your lover can be very creative when he’s having temper tantrum. The last time he’s done it, it was flooding for days that we have to commute using boats. That was a pain in the to clean, that damn bastard.” Nichkhun can’t help but curses again but Wooyoung shuts everything else at the words lover. He unknowingly blush.

“Lover…” Wooyoung tests the words with his tongue and turns crimson red. Nichkhun eyes him boringly.

“He’s in the inner chamber. Still in one piece but transparent as hell. You should talk to him.” Nichkhun said as he walks towards the debris that used to be his home. Nichkhun can’t help but whine a bit.

“Seriously, why it has to be my antiques.” He complains and Wooyoung had to suppress a chuckle before running away or else he’ll end ups being grilled by Nichkhun for laughing at his misery.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Wooyoung runs into the inner chamber, panting. The walks toward there was horribly scary (in his point of view) that he notes to himself he should praise Junho to be able to face that every morning. Wooyoung scans the small chamber and like he expected, his guardian, is on the floor, lost in his own world with his back facing Wooyoung. Wooyoung leans at the entrance on the room.

“I’m kind of hurt you know.” Wooyoung speaks breaking the silent which effectively making Taecyeon jolts from his current self-destructing state. Taecyeon turns to looks warily at Wooyoung.

“How am I able to hurt him more…?” Taecyeon wonders worriedly as Wooyoung pouts.

“Am I such a bad kisser that you have to run away from me?” Wooyoung asks and Taecyeon stand up in instant. He stand face to face with Wooyoung.

“No, of course you’re not. I’m not running away from you.” Taecyeon explains as his fingers ghost below Wooyoung’s chin. Wooyoung looks up at him.

“Then what are you doing right now?” Wooyoung asks. Eyes trailing Taecyeon’s transparent body. He frowns.

“I’m punishing myself. Taecyeon answers. Wooyoung tilts his head in confusion. It’s really inconvenient when you have no memories why a simple kiss can make you faint cold blooded.

“But why?” Wooyoung asks. Now its Taecyeon turns to feel confuse.

“I hurt you Wooyoung.” Taecyeon reminded but frown when Wooyoung starts pouting again.

“I thought you has start calling me Woo already.” Wooyoung whines and Taecyeon frowns deeper.

“Is that what concern you? Don’t you remember what happen?” Taecyeon asks and seeing how Wooyoung looks away, Taecyeon knows Wooyoung don’t remember a thing. The fact somehow anger him. It’s somehow sully his pride that Wooyoung actually forget kissing him.

“Should I kiss you instead to make you remember?” Taecyeon asks, all guilt’s forgotten, possessiveness overcome him. Wooyoung was already blushing hard.

“Why do you have to ask embarrassing thing?” Wooyoung asks instead and Taecyeon takes that as a cue before sweeping in and catch that tempting, pouting lips. Taecyeon scraps his tongue to Wooyoung’s teeth, making his blood seep in and he tangles his tongue with Wooyoung giving him some dominance, some sense of victory before taking it back, exploring Wooyoung’s cavern and claiming Wooyoung as his. Taecyeon can feels his body vigor coming back, their bonds connecting and he release Wooyoung for some needed air. Wooyoung was already in deep shade of red by now and Taecyeon no longer can be walk through. Taecyeon makes Wooyoung looks up at him.

“This might be selfish of me Woo, but I’m a dominant male. The instinct to lead in me is too deep that another surprise incident like last time might endanger you. I need to be aware of it so that I can give back what I take from you.” Taecyeon explains as Wooyoung buried himself at Taecyeon’s hard chest.

“II’mfs soffyy” comes Wooyoung muffles answers and Taecyeon peels Wooyoung away from him. He smiles, genuinely.

“Then, are you mine now?” Taecyeon asks and Wooyoung can’t help but punch Taecyeon’s strong chest.

“Stop asking embarrassing question.” Wooyoung whines unexpectedly and Taecyeon chuckle happily.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the other hand, Nichkhun groans when he realizes his vigor is back. He tests himself and knows that he’s back to his former glory.

“Why do you get to do all the fun thing and left me with all this mess, you little bastard.” Nichkhun said as he annoyingly sent the messages through his connection with his brother.

......................................................................................................................................

A/n: I'm sorry this takes too long, i try to make this chapter less depressing and it's still end up like that. T-T