I know you want me, let's start talking.

Just one look

 Jackson woke up bright and early this morning to face what the day had planned for him. These days he'd been getting very little sleep and his schedule was jam packed he barely had time. But the thought of a certain girl named chloe never left his mind. He called her everyday asking about how her day had went and they talked about this and that, that Jackson being a celebrity was no big of a deal for chloe, she was always casual about the said fact, and the topic never came up in their talks often. Jackson felt like she treated him like he was human and and got7's wang Jackson, he liked it. So like every morning he called her. The ring went and went still no one picked up the call in the other side. Jackson was getting concerned. Was she okay? After a few more rings she finally picked up and Jackson sighed into the phone, relieved.

"Hello" her voice sounded rough and not like herself at all.

The scolding he was about to send her way stopped immediately.

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing he asked.

"Well good morning to you too." Her sense of sarcasm was surely fine.

"We'll get to good morning, first tell me what is wrong with your voice? Are you okay?" He sounded so worried.

"Yes i'm totally fine. What can possibly be wrong with me. My voice sounds just fine. Are you hearing things now?" She chuckled which was like a strangled sound from .

"I'm not hearing things. Something's definitely wrong. Why won't you tell me?" 

"Because there is nothing to tell Jackson."

"Are you sure? You know you can talk to me right?"

 "I'm sure don't worry about me Jackson. I'm fine." 

"Well since you're fine good morning then." He decided to let it go. Though chloe did not fool him one bit. He knew something was wrong and he was going to find out. But she didn't need to know all that.

"Hehe yeah yeah that too. How's my busy guy? You got any sleep?" Just now she told him not to worry and now she was worrying for him.

"For a bit. I'll be fine. Now don't you start worrying."

"Ok ok. When do you think you'll be having free time again even if it is just for a bit?" Chloe didn't want to say it to him but she missed him, a lot, and she wanted to see him very much but his work was important for him.

"I don't know chlo but you'll be the first person i run to, when i do get time." 

She chuckled at that. 

"Ok ok mr. Mandu don't you have to get ready now? Go, before you get late."

"Yes Ma'am." And even though she couldn't see, she knew he was doing a mock salute at her. "But take care of yourselves okay? And call me anytime if you need anything. Don't hesitate, wait i'll even text you manager hyung's no. You can reach him if i'm not available okay?"

"Yes yes!! Thank you though."

"Hey none of that now. Just take care ok? I'll call you again." 

"Okay, bye Jackson."

"Bye, baby." He said into the already dead phone, then he closed his eyes and prayed for some free time. 

Chloe han was definitely not okay. She knew she was coming down with a fever, with how sore was and how she felt hot all over even though it was freezing outside. She had spent a good amount of time telling Jackson that she was fine and he didn't need to worry. But she was used to being this way always, alone. And now that time had passed she actually preferred it that way. Jackson was being his usual self and worrying like crazy, but she found it cute really. As long as she could remember, nobody cared if she was sick or healthy. She would always be alone and get better by herself. Now she was used to it. She decided to rest for the day. As much as she hated missing work, she had no choice today, she was too tired to even get up from bed. She called her worker and told her she wouldn't be coming in today, and prayed she felt better enough to go tomorrow. She felt hungry but was too tired to get up and fix herself something. So she just laid there in bed asleep, waiting for this sick feeling to pass.

 

Jackson was in the car dozing off, with s on the way to his next schedule today had been tiring he just wanted this day to end, it was almost sunset when his manager suddenly got a text and announced to the whole van.

"Oh! Looks like your schedule for the rest of the day got cancelled guys! You all finally get some free time!" Even he looked excited,free time for them meant free time for him.

Buy Jackson just sat there expressionless as if he hadn't heard a word their manager just told them. He was thinking his schedule was obviously different from s, he had a lot of individual activities going on these days.

"That goes for you too Jackson." Hearing the words that left the said hyung's mouth Jackson sat so straight as if a metal rod had been shoved in place of his spine. After a minutes silence the car was filled with the sound of his hyena laugh and the boy's woots and yeah's. 

"Hyung take me straight to the cafe." He half shouted. 

"Are you sure? Someone might see you."

"I'll be careful hyung. Jebal don't make me wait more." He pouted, which seemed to work on the older. His pout worked everywhere these days.

"Arrasseo imma don't make weird faces." 

"Hyung gomawoyo!!!"

"Oohhhhhh!! Look how excited someone is to meet their girlfriend." Bam bam spoke up suddenly.

"Yah!" Jackson shouted and reached for bam bam who was sitting behind him.

"Guys don't fight." Jinyoun said in a bored tone, never looking up from his book.

"I want to date too." jb sighed.

"Ehh??!!" Youngjae gave him a weird look as if he had just spoken in Spanish and he didn't understand one bit of it.

"Wae?" Jb squirmed uncomfortably under his stare.

"Ani. Just, i never thought you would admit it like that. So openly. Well until you date, you always have me hyung." He smiled his eye smile at jb which he returned with one of his own. 

"Thanks kid!" 

"Jackson hyung why are you beating me up? What did i do? Mark hyung! Jb hyung!" Yugyeom whined.

"Kaka stop!" Mark said in a small but firm voice and with one final hit in bammie's direction he stopped. 

"Why don't we all come in like that day. We have nothing much to do now anyways." Yugyoem suggested. He couldn't see the daggers Jackson was shooting at him with his eyes. He wanted time with his girl, alone, not with a bunch of idiots tagging along. 

"Maybe next time gyeommie." Jb said to the younger and the said guy pouted.

"We're here Jackson." Manager hyung called.

Jackson hurried to get out of the car. 

"What time will you get back?" Jb stopped him midway.

"I- uh--." 

Jb chuckled. "Just call." He said.

With that Jackson got out and watched as the van drove away. Then he made his way into the cafe. His eyes scanned the place for chloe, but she could not be found no matter where he looked, he went to the counter to find another girl there.

"Hello Sir. What can i get you?" She asked politely and he fixed the sunglasses he was wearing. 

"Um i'm looking for the owner of this cafe. Any idea where she might be?" He asked carefully.

"She isn't in today and why you must ask for the owner sir? 

"Oh! I'm a friend of hers. Do you know why?"

"I'm afraid i cant tell you that sir." 

"Ah okay thanks." He said politely.

"You have a nice day." She sent a smile his way.

He walked out of the cafe thinking what could be the reason that chloe could not come to work, as much as he knew about her she wouldn't miss work for anything. Something was really up, and she had sounded weird this morning. He was going to go crazy if he didn't see for himself that she was alright. He decided to go to her house. He walked the short distance to her house in a hurry as he reached the apartment building he hesitated, was this okay for him to go to her house unannounced? But he had to know if she was fine. He walked in and looked for her name on the notice board on which the name of each owner of different units were written. As he spotted chloe's name he went straight for the elevator. With his hear jumping in his chest he pressed the button to her floor and prayed that no one recognized him there. As the lift stopped, he got out clearly nervous. He walked to the only apartment on that floor, with shaking hands he rung the bell, praying that she was inside. After one ring no one opened the door, he rung it again. After waiting for a while, a disheveled looking chloe opened the door. She was wearing an oversized sweater that almost came to her knees and put her smooth creamy white skin on display for his eyes. Her hair was messed up, but not too bad and she was rubbing one eye with her fist cutely. She seemed to stand there for a bit not believing what she saw, then her eyes widened and so did his smile. He could tell that she was in shock.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, sounding a bit out of breath, her voice sounding so much worse in person.

He frowned. "Well it's good to see you too after a while." His voice came out a lot sharper than he intended and immediately regretted it when he saw her flinch.

"I'm sorry i'm just surprised that is." 

"Can i go in? I'll explain." 

"Oh yes sure!"

He walked into the clean and cozy living room. This place reflected chloe like a mirror. Simple but classy. He sat down on the couch.

"Can i get you something to drink?" She asked.

"No, why don't you come and sit down. You look like you'll faint if you keep standing." He caught her hand and pulled her next to him. She came willingly. She sighed like she had worked for 10 hours straight and was very tired.

"You are definitely not ok, why did you lie to me when i asked you?" He said frowning.

"Because i didn't want to worry you. I'm used to being alone Jackson don't worry."

"Well you are not going to be alone anymore, not on my watch." He growled a her. A smile tugged at her lips.

'Ok my turn how are you here right now? I thought you had the day packed of schedules." 

"Well that's what i thought too, but all of them got cancelled for today."

"Wow! Does that happen a lot?" She wondered.

"Nope never before." Then suddenly he was pulling her to him and he had his arms wrapped around her.

"I missed you" he said into her hair.

"Hmm.. I missed you too oppa." He pulled back his eyes wide.

"Oppa?" He asked.

"Yes oppa. You're older than me." 

"Wow! I demand to be called only oppa for now on!" He said making her laugh

"No, its embarrassing. I'll call you that only when i want to."

"Ok ok fine." 

Then he her cheek with his hand but pulled back immediately. She was burning up.

"You're burning up." He asked concern lacing his voice. "And don't you dare say that you're fine. Do you have medicine in your house."

"No." She said in a small voice.

"Aish, ok why don't you go take a long shower and i'll go get your medicine and then i'll make dinner ok?" 

"Really?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Really." He said. "Now go. I'll be back before you know it." He pressed a kiss on her forehead and then she went in the direction of her bedroom, Jackson thought.

 

Just as chloe went inside, he headed out to grab her medicine. The place was close by he was sure of it and he tried to be as quick as possible. He picked up the meds and felt his phone buzz with a text, he paid and got out of there. It was a text from chloe the passcode to her place was written so that he could get in right away without having to wait for her. Giving the  passcode to him was a big thing and he was giddy from happiness going back to her place. He typed in the pass code and found that chloe was still in the shower, so he went the kitchen and looked at the ingredients there, it was pretty nicely stocked, but he knew that was because chloe loved to cook.

He decided on making porridge as she was sick and needed something light and easy to swallow. He pulled his hoody off along with a t-shirt and was left in a half sleeved under shirt. If he was going to cook, might as well get comfortable, he thought.

After he was half way done chloe appeared in the kitchen. 

"Do you need any help?" 

"Can sick people please go and sit on the couch over there." 

'Oh stop its not that bad." Then she moved to come towards him and wobbled a bit on her feet.

"Woah there, you're dizzy, now go sit or i'll make you lie down." 

"Ok ok fine. Jeez!"

After 10 minutes the food was ready and he let chloe help to set up the table. Both of them started eating.

"Mmmmmm!! Really good" she said around a mouthful.

"Then eat a lot you need energy." 

She shot a mock salute his way. He chuckled at her. Dinner finished in silence and chloe insisted in doing the dished with him too. After all the work was finished he sat her, handed her the meds and a glass of water, she ate the meds. Even though she looked exhausted he thought she was still very pretty. She sighed again.

"I think you should go rest now."

"Do you have to leave already?" She asked.

"I'm not going anywhere. But can i take a shower? I stink." 

She giggled.

"Yes i'll show you the bathroom. Here." 

Both of them walked inside chloe's bedroom. It was just like the rest of the house. Simple and neutral tones. 

"Thank you. i'll be back" he winked and went on his way. Thank god he had a change of clothes he thought he would need after practice, those would come in handy now. After he was done he dried his hair, pulled oh his fresh clothes and went outside to find a sight he would never forget.

Chloe was dancing to their song A~ and the mv was playing on the big flat screen on the wall. Jackson just stood there watching her since she hadn't realised yet that he was back. Wow! She had some skills she copied everything only leaving out the martial arts moves.

"Should i teach you the remaining moves too." 

She finally acknowledged his presence there and gasped loudly.

"How much did you see?"

"Pretty much the whole thing." He said.

She groaned and hid her face in her hands. 

"So embarrassing." She said which came out muffled.

"If i can say so myself i think that you were pretty good chlo. You don't need to be shy about it."

"You think i was good?"

"A hundred percent yes." 

"Well it's just something i always liked, dancing. And i love got7 dances but they are all so difficult. Hence i have more fun while learning."

"Well just ask for help next time ok, and are you feeling fine? you were dizzy a while ago and now you're dancing."

"I think the medicine worked."

"But you still need rest now go to sleep."

"But i don't want to sleep yet."

"Then what do you want to do?"

Her eyes shined bright with an idea.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Movie? Ok!" He was fine with anything as long as she was happy.

"Come on." He said while pulling her as he wrapped his arm around her and she pillowed her head on his chest and snuggled deeper when he pulled her close. He wasn't even interested in the movie, all he could feel was chloe. Warm on his side and there with him. He wanted time to stop. Halfway through the movie he found that Chloe had fallen asleep. He smiled at the sight and pushed some stray strands of hair behind her ears. He took a moment to just look at her. She looked so peaceful like this, her lips slightly pouted. Ok he needed to stop staring at her lips.

He carefully took out his phone from his pocket and shot jb a quick text telling him he was staying over at her place tonight. He then carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down on her bed and tucked her in. As he turned to walk away she grabbed his hand and stopped him midway.

"Don't leave." She mumbled.

"No baby i'm not leaving i'm just gonna be on the couch ok?"

"No, stay here with me." She refused to let his hand go.

"Ok then as u wish." He said as he slid into the bed next to her. She immediately snuggled to him. He wrapped his arms around her and threw one of his legs over hers totally trapping her in him. She sighed. Content. Jackson closed his eyes with a smile on his face and chloe's sweet vanila smell surrounding him.

A/n: hello everyone! Another update for you guys. How r u liking the story so far? Is it getting good? Keke.. I hope you all leave comments. Thank you all for reading! Ne readers jjang! Until next time!

                -melover