Little moments

Just one look

Jackson headed back to the car with his head down and a frown on his face. Chloe might be fine saying that she's okay but he knew for a fact that she was NOT okay. She tried to hide it with her smile but he could see right through her. But he was glad that she was willing to make an effort to be happy. She hadn't told her anything yet but he knew that she had been through a rough patch in her life and that she never wanted to go down that lane again. He was giving her time, like he promised he would. But the stuff that went down into the cafe today was not cool. It could not have been some random attack. He pushed the thought away. He just wanted her safe.

"Is she okay?" Manager hyung asked.

"She's fine for now. When do I get off?" 

"I'm sorry Jackson, you're really busy tonight."

"Hyung, its work. Let's get it all quickly done so that I can go back to my girl." 

"Yes." With that Jackson stuffed his earphones is his ears and willed for sleep to come. 

Chloe stood staring at the apartment door. It had been long since Jackson was gone and she could finally break down without having to put on a brave front. She was tired of this. All of it. It was like, all the things she had left behind were coming back to haunt her. The thing that the most was that Jackson was suffering with her. He didn't deserve her crap. It was just a matter of time before Jackson came back to his senses and left her with her problems. Kaitlyn came to her and nudged her with her shoulder. 

"I know that look, and I don't like it one bit."

"What am I going to do Lyn? He's going to leave me sooner or later. Who would want so many problems, with me being still closed off to him to top it all? He only has so much patience." 

"He's not going to leave you girl. That guy is head over heels for you. And relationships like yours they are meant to be forever." Kaitlyn smiled at her.

Chloe just smiled and tugged Jackson's snapback off her head and hugged it to her chest. She then picked up her phone and called her aunt to tell her all that had happened tonight and hoping for it to never ever happen again.

One look at Jackson's face and all of them knew he was not to be messed with right now. He reached the location, politely asked for the script and what the program was about. They were preparing for a radio broadcast with Super Junior's Ryewook. Jb came to him and put a hand around his shoulders. No one could handle Jackson better than Jb right now. Even though mark and Jackson were like brothers, when it came to Jackson's occasional anger only Jb could bring his head right back on track. Jb had been known for his anger but he stood a changed person now. No one knew better than him what it was like to be pissed at the world.

"She reach home okay?" He asked Jackson.

"Yes." his reply was curt.

"Anger won't do you any good Jackson; you knew what you were getting yourself into when you signed that contract." Jb's firm was firm and it did the trick as Jackson's face softened and the wrinkles on his forehead dissolved.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm not angry that I have to be here tonight but the fact that all of this is happening to Chloe. She's a good girl; no one deserves all this stress. I'm stressed about the fact that she's not willing to tell me anything and that if she's not safe in her own cafe, how will I stay sane knowing that her place of work isn't safe? I have a feeling it was not random, but I don't want to scare her by telling her that. We're growing apart hyung. She thinks that I'm going to leave her. Though it's never going to happen. She doesn't say it but I know she thinks it. Ugh hyung. What am I going to do?" Jackson collapsed into a nearby seat and put his head in his hands.

Mark who had been listening came to sit on the seat next to him and patted his shoulder and smiled at him. Jackson leaped at mark to hug the living crap out of him. During his trainee days when Jackson missed home a tad bit too much, on days like those a hug from mark and the words that, he got it, made it all better for Jackson. 

"You do know that you just sounded like a 14 year old when you were whining to Jaebum here right?" He smiled and hugged his brother back, patting his head.

"Oh shut up." Jackson broke the hug and punched mark's forearm lightly. "I wasn't whining." He defended.

"Yes you were." Jaebum joined forces with mark and the said person let out a high pitched laugh. 

"You're really evil, you know that?" Momma Jinyoung came and hit the back of Jaebum's head.

"MUMMY!" Jackson screamed and went to hug jinyoung. Jinyoung laughed and hugged the older back. "You okay? We were worried." 

"Much better now." Jackson smiled.

"Hyung." Bambam still looked a bit scared but came closer to Jackson still.

"Yes baby bambam." The maknae line came closer and bambam sat on Jackson's lap.

"Oh hyung! Where did your snapback go?"

Jackson smiled. "Chloe took it."

"And you gave it to her? Willingly?" Bambam spoke with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I did." He chuckled remembering the aegyo she pulled out to make him give her the cap.

"She asked nicely." He said and shrugged.

"Dude I ask nicely all the time. I even threw in a pout here and there. Still you never lend me any." mark said.

"I didn't lend it to her. It's hers now. Permanently."

Mark and bambam mock gasped. Jb just chuckled. Youngjae was singing "Jackson hyung is in Love~~" All of them were being a loud mess as per usual.

"Time to go kids!" Their manager called and they all went out of the room with smiles plastered on their faces.

The radio broadcast was halfway done and they were just sitting and chatting as a commercial break was going on. Jackson felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He looked at the screen to see that Chloe was calling. He looked to Jb for permission, and he nodded. Jackson picked the call up.

"Baby? You're still up?" 

"Yes, I couldn't sleep, besides I have something to tell you." 

"Okay."

"I called my aunt, and an old friend of hers is a cop. So my aunt filed a report at the station and they're going to make sure that the area is clear at all times. Jackson they're going to make it safe again. Episodes like today won't happen. Ever!" Jackson could practically hear the smile in her voice.

"That's great news baby. My mind is really at peace now."

"I knew it was bothering you. You hide too many things from me now."

"I do not!" He laughed. "I'm in the middle of a broadcast. Call you later?"

"Whoops! I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. Don't pick up my phone when you're working. Call me later."

"Okay baby. See you!"

"See you honey! Mwah!" Jackson hung up with a smile on his face.

"Girlfriend?" Ryewook who was sitting next to him asked.

"Ah Hyung!" Jackson hid his face in his hands whilst blushing.

"Aigoo kids these days. Introduce me to her officially someday. I'm sure Zhoumi must know about her right?"

"I'll introduce her hyung, someday!"

"Be happy kid!" Ryewook said with a genuine smile which Jackson returned with a dazzling one of his own.

All the schedules for the night ended in a blur after that. Now Jackson found himself in front of her apartment door not knowing what to do. He didn't know the pass code to her place and he was kicking himself as to why he never bothered to ask. He didn't want to call her and wake her up. So he let out a breath and typed Chloe's birth date onto the keypad. Nope, that wasn't it. He tried a few numbers from her phone number, his birth date and several other random numbers. None of it worked. Just when he was about to give up he thought of one more option he wanted to try. So he typed 852 onto the keypad and the door clicked open. He stood there in shock. Wow this girl! She knew how much those numbers meant to him and his chest swelled at the fact that she thought of him in even the smallest of things.

He let himself in and dropped his bag on the couch. He took off his snap back with his jacket and stretched his sore muscles. He really needed a shower. Just as he was in the middle of his stretching Kaitlyn came into view with her work clothes on. She gasped as she saw him and jumped back with a hand on her chest. He just chuckled at her shocked state. She came near and hit his arm, hard.

"What the hell?!" She hit him again, lightly this time.

"Well, good morning to you too!" 

"Oh shut up stupid face! You scared the crap out of me! How did you get in?"

"I guessed the pass code." He said and shrugged.

"You are unbelievable." She shook her head. "Good thing you're here. I was just about to call you."

"You were heading to work?"

"Please tell Chloe I left and that I will call her later."

"Sure thing." 

Kaitlyn put her shoes on and walked out the door after hitting Jackson one last time. Jackson pouted and walked back to the kitchen. He got started on breakfast and peeled off his black t-shirt too in the process leaving him in his black tank top. He heard a door close and the sound of footsteps and he knew Chloe was awake. She came into view hair all messed up and wearing one of his t-shirts he always left there. Her eyes weren't fully opened and she rubbed the sleep out of them cutely. She opened one of her eyes and jumped backwards just like Kaitlyn and stopped her scream putting a hand on .

"Oh my god WANG JACKSON!" she screeched and launched herself at him as if she was going to tackle him to the ground and beat him up. But he caught her instead and swung her around in a circle while placing small kisses all over her face.

"Yah!" She whined while hitting his chest. "You scared me!"

"It was kind of the point babe." He smiled and pecked her lips as he set her on her feet.

"It wasn't funny." She smacked his cheek lightly and walked away to get herself a glass of water. "How did you get in?" 

"Through the door, obviously."

"You didn't know the pass code." She continued as if he hadn't spoken.

"I stood in front of the door for 15 minutes before I got it right." He said as he gathered her close to him.

"You could've just called." She said as she put her arms around her neck and put her feet on top of his.

He pulled her even closer and kissed her eyelids. "Didn't want to wake you up." He was now moving around the kitchen with Chloe in his arms and her feet on top of his. 

"That's very considerate of you." She said and squealed when Jackson turned around too quickly and spun her with him.

"Yah!" She hit his chest lightly and he let her step off his feet after kissing her nose.

"I made breakfast." He said and smiled a full smile at her, which made his eye smile show and his dimples pop out.

"Thank you. I'll be right back." She said and went to the bathroom to do her business.

She saw him still standing in the kitchen when she came back and a groan escaped her lips. Jackson turned back to look at her with confusion in his eyes. 

"I really hate those." She said and pointed at him.

"Hate what?" He was still confused.

"Your pants Jackson." She said and twisted in disgust. 

He looked at his signature loose pants, also known as poop pants and looked at her back with confusion. "You liked them just fine before."

"I never liked them, and I'm choosing today to voice that thought of mine."

"You still like me right? Doesn't matter if you don't like my pants." He laughed and set the table.

"Of course I still like you. But when I see those pants I feel like going into your closet bringing out each of those pants and ripping them apart, or setting them on fire. But I decided against it thinking that you'll kick my if I try something like that." She said nonchalantly.

He laughed his hyena laugh and sat next to her serving the breakfast. "Such violent thoughts you harbor baby." He laughed.

"I can't help it. Don't laugh at me. I'm going to do it one day." She said the last part beneath her breath.

"What?" 

"Nothing." She sang.

After breakfast Jackson went to shower while Chloe did the dishes. When she was done, she went to her room to get something when she heard Jackson singing in there. Feeling like a total creep she stood there listening to him. He sang a Chinese song and suddenly broke out into a rap into the midst of the song. She laughed and then moved away from the door, shaking her head. As she was moving she saw Jackson's pants lying on the bed. She smirked, an evil plan forming in her head. Maybe it was time to put her words into action. 

She fished out a pair of scissors from one of the drawers and picked the fabric up from the bed. She took the ugly thing out to the living room and began her slaughter. She first made small cuts all over the thing, followed by large ones and then totally ripped the thing apart. The pants now looked like rags. As she was cutting through the fabric she felt adrenaline pump in her veins. She was never the rebel and doing something like cutting up a piece of cloth she hated brought out energy into her. She has been frustrated lately and had no outlet. She never screamed never broke things, heck she didn't even cry. She released all of her frustration and she felt good. 

She looked at the tattered clothing in her hands and thought about what she would say to Jackson. What if he became furious? He had laughed when she'd said she hated the pants. What if he became angry and refused to talk to her? She took the leftover of his pants and placed right back from where she had picked it up. She will just have to see what he had to say about that. She waited in the living room. Het heartbeat quickened when she heard the bathroom door close. Five seconds later, she heard his voice.

"Oh my god! Chloe!" He came into view with only a towel around his waist. Droplets of water clung to his body, as he hadn't bothered to towel off properly. His hair was wet and he looked like a hot, wet dream. Chloe gulped audibly, going dry at the sight in front of her.

"Yes?" She squeaked.

"What happened to these?" He held up his once pants now rags.

"Umm..." 

He just raised his eyebrows at her.

"Don't get angry." She said.

"I'll try."

"Okay I hate them and wanted to rip them off like I've said. I was feeling so frustrated and had no outlet and there they were. Irritating me and mocking at how I can't do anything about them. I felt furious and killed them. And I'm not sorry." She finished her nose high in the air.

He just watched her and then burst into laughter. He laughed so hard, it made him clutch his stomach and gasp for air. She looked at him puzzled. He was supposed to be angry.

"Baby pants are not supposed to mock you. And I believe mine weren't either."He was still laughing now tears in his eyes.

"You aren't angry?" 

"Oh believe me, I was. Then I saw this cute face of yours and then all of it vanished. But you're coming nowhere near to the clothes you don't like from now on."

"Promise."

He went to her and pulled her into a hug. "It's okay to let it out sometimes." He said in such a husky voice in her ear that shivers went down her spine.

She pushed him away while blushing furiously. "You're dripping water all over my floor, go put on some clothes." 

He kissed her forehead before letting her go and walking away. She swooned at his muscled back and those broad shoulders. Loving the way how his muscles moved when he walked. She fanned herself with her hand when he was out of sight.

"You know what?" He yelled from the bedroom.

"What?" She yelled back.

"I'd be REALLY mad at you right now if I didn't have another pair of pants to wear. But luckily, I do." He laughed his hyena laugh.

She laughed right with him and went about getting ready herself.

Chloe reached her cafe and was just tidying up when her friend eunhye walked through the door. 

"Hey." Chloe greeted her when she saw him "Long time no see." 

"Yeah, work's been crazy. I'm sorry. Can I get my regular please?"

"Yes, sure." Chloe told the order to one of her workers and sat with eunhye.

"So what's up?" Chloe asked but her phone rang instead. "Excuse me." She said and took the call. "Yes babe, I just got in."

"No I didn't call right away because I'm with a friend."

"Oh you don't know her." 

"Okay fighting with the show." 

"Do well. Bye hon.!" Chloe ended the call.

"Sorry." She smiled apologetically at eunhye.

"Oh it's fine. Boyfriend?"

"Yeah!" Chloe blushed.

"I know how that is. I've got one too."

"Oh! Mine is a complete idiot!"

"Mine isn't much better either."

"Gosh I know! Ugh! MEN!" Chloe said.

"MEN." Eunhye followed and both of them laughed. 

Chloe lost herself in the conversation and enjoyed all these little moments that made life very happy.

A/n: Hello people! I hope you're enjoying this story. I made Chloe do something that I’ve wanted to do myself for the longest time possible! I really want to go in his closet and rip all those poop pants apart! Ugh I hate them! Good thing we’re seeing him in tight pants so often now! Hahaha the other day he wore jeans and I was in heaven! Haha.. Well I’ve ranted enough..you guys please leave comments and subscribe! Ne readers jjang! I’ll see you guys. Until next time.
                          -melover