need to find you!

Just one look

Back to the present time....

 

No matter how hard Jackson tried, he could not get that face out of his head. Those big round eyes, the way they looked at him, those lips the way they said hello to him, he couldn't get that out of his head. Though this was for the very first time that a random fan has taken up so much space in his mind he couldn't think of anything else, what was about that girl that stuck with him even after she was gone. Well who was he kidding, he knew they had a special connection, he didn't know how, but he could feel it in his soul. It was true though, however cheesy it sounded to him, even in his mind. Now he just needed to think and find that connection. Scratch that, he had to go find HER! 

All the while in the car back to the dorm he was out of it and wrapped in his own thoughts. All the other members noticed this, but they kept quiet, because they knew jackson was a playful being, but when he was serious he wanted to be left alone with his thoughts. Which was not very often. They all reached the dorm and Jackson was the first one to jump out of the car and head for the elevator. JB noticed his urgency. He suddenly looked guilty.

"Did I go too hard on him earlier, while scolding him? I didn't mean to though, You know how it is right??" He worriedly asked jinyoungie, expecting the mom to console the dad.

"Of course you did not say anything wrong hyung, it's your job as a leader. Koekjong ma. I don't think Jackson is mad at you, I think something else is going on in that head of his." Jinyoungie responded.

"You are right, I've never seen him being so quiet and now I'm starting to get really scared, about what is going on with him. Kaja guys I need to talk to him." Mark said overhearing their conversation.

With that they all headed toward their dorm.

Jackson was lying on his bed with his eyes closed and earphones in his ears. Generally this was mark's pose every night when Jackson came barging into the room to watch that show, or watch this video with him everything was opposite today, and it was starting to worry mark. Jackson was like a brother to him, and he wouldn't want anything happening to his brother. 

"Yo man! What's up, you wanna go watch tv? Roommate is on." Mark said trying to sound cheerful. Jackson paid him no attention and mark lost it.

"Ok man what is wrong with you, spill it right now."

Jackson just kept quiet

"Okay I see how it is, I guess I need to call your mum and ask her myself what is--" mark was cut off mid sentence when Jackson tackled him on top of this mattress, snatching the phone out of his hand. 

"You are not calling my mom." He said in a deadly voice.

"Then tell me what's wrong." He said pushing Jackson off of him to sit up.

They were both silent for a minute.

"I saw this girl at the fan signing today, and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop thinking about her. I think I have seen here somewhere before, but I can't remember where hyung." He sighed putting his head in his hands.

"What do you mean you have seen here before? Of course you have jacks, she is a fan, so she must have come to our other events too right? Maybe that's why you feel like you have seen her before." Mark tried to reason.

"No, that's not it markie. I felt this connection with her. I don't know. OH MY GOD! it sounds weirder when you say it out loud. What am I gonna do?" 

"Hey, I think you just need to give yourself a bit of time. You'll get over it eventually I'm sure." Mark said.

"I need to find her hyung" Jackson said quietly.

"Okay now you're just spouting nonsense jacks. What do you mean you need to find her?"

"I know she's in here hyung." He said pointing to his heart. "I'll find her".

A few days passed and the image of that girl was still crystal clear in Jackson's mind. He didn't forget her like mark suggested, in fact the opposite happened, his longing and yearning for her grew stronger. Like she was calling out to him. Today he was at the roommate house and the cameras were turned off for a bit because of some technical difficulty.

"Yah! Heo youngji" he called out to his best friend of life. The only person who got him, apart form s.

"Wae Wang Jackson?" She turned around and glared at him.

This was natural for them they could bicker nonstop without having to take a break.

"Yah, be serious for a while. I wanted to ask you something."

Youngji instantly fell quiet seeing his serious expression. "Wae?" She asked a bit affectionately.

"I feel really weird telling you this but I need some advice"

" Gurae, go ahead" she nodded.

" A few days ago, there was this girl who came at our fan signing. She was really pretty, and I can't seem to stop thinking about her since that day. What do I do youngji ah~ I'm about to go crazy. I also thought that I know her from before but when I try to remember where I saw her I come up blank. Ottoke??" He started jumping around the room while whining.

"You're making a big deal out of just a fan?" She asked confused.

"Yah she's not JUST A FAN. Didn't you listen to a word I said? I said I felt a connection with her! Aish this is useless!" He got up to go away from there but she grabbed his hand and pushed him back down.

"Odiga? I wasn't finished yet!! I think if you feel it, then it will definitely come to you where you have seen her and then you can go find her. I'll even come with you if that helps. Okay?" 

"Gomawo youngji ah~, at least you dont think I'm crazy right? My members are of no use" 

"Yah when did I say I didn't think you were not crazy? I always thought you were crazy since that first night when I met you, doing your tumbling as introduction. Pabo!" Then she started to laugh silently.

"YAH, HEO YOUNGJI NOEN!!" and with thay they started chasing each other around the house. Indeed youngji was jackson's best friend.

That night Jackson was lying on his bed trying to sleep. At some point he felt asleep listening to the light snores of his rommate seo kang joon. That night he dreamed for the first time in a while. A face was coming in and out of focus, but he couldn't see clearly.

"Excuse me, where do you think you are going? It was my turn!" The sweet voice said, and she looked beautiful. Who was this girl.

"Americano coming right up" the same girl said with smile on her lips.

"I guess we will meet each other soon, then until next time. Goodbye" the face and the voice both were sad and she started to walk away.

"NOO!!" Jackson screamed and woke up with a start. He was sweating buckets even in the freezing cold weather. And he had managed to wake up his roommate who was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Jackson ah~ gwenchana? You are sweating a lot. What happened?  Did you see a bad dream? Kang joon asked with concern.

Dream? Ohh yes, he dreamed of something. He needed to get out of here and think.

"Hyung I dont think I'm sleepy anymore, I'll just step out for a while. I'll come back when I feel sleepy again" and he after saying that he just left the room hurriedly.

He went out to the backyard and sat on their swing, with his head in his hands and concentrated really hard. That girl in his dreams, he tried to remember her face. And then while he was thinking suddenly everything fell into place in his head. The girl of his dreams was chloe. A girl he had met by accident when he was still a trainee, he had instantly found a liking to her, feeling an odd connection between them but couldn't go meet her more often because his practice schedule was no joke at that time and he rarely got time for anything else. But he finally managed to meet her once again when he was free.

But that was when she told her that she was leaving the next day. To say that Jackson was heartbroken was an understatement. He had just come to korea and didn't have many friends, so when he met her he thought that being in korea might be fun after all. But then she had to leave. He still could this day feel the warmth of their hug, he hadn't wanted to let her go, but he had to. And that was about it with chloe. He visited the cafe regularly but, there was no sign of her, and then he debuted and just kind of forgot about the whole thing actually happened. He just got too busy to think of anything else.

Now again he thought really hard about the girl from the fan signing. OH MY GOD! she was chloe!! How could he have been possibly so dumb not to realize that before? She looked still the same, her features matured to become even more beautiful, but she was still the same person. It all clicked into place now. Jackson raised his head out of his hands, and got up. He had to see her NOW!, but then stopped dead in his tracks and looked at the time. 3:00 AM. Yup not a very good time to head out and see her. Guess he just had to wait till morning and until after his schedule to see her. With a sigh he walked back to his bed to catch up on some much needed sleep.

He woke up to someone shaking him vigorously. He cracked his eye open and saw youngji there shouting in his ear.

"Yahh!! Wake up or you are gonna be late for your schedule. Your manager and mark oppa already called me since you weren't picking up their phone. If u don't wake up this second imma drag your out of here and--" 

He stopped her mid threat "Arrasseo arrasseo. I'm up. See?" He opened his eyes wide.

"Yah!! Don't make ugly faces since morning. Get up and get ready your manager's gonna be here in 30 minutes to pick you up. I have breakfast for you on the table" 

"Yes mom" and that earned him a kick on the .

"Don't call me mom" she said sharply and walked away.

"Youngji ah saranghe! Gomawo! " he shouted at the door, and woke up with a smile already happy thinking of the day he was going to have.

 Since he woke up in the morning he has non stop schedules he didn't even have time to breathe, even though he was ridiculously busy, the thought of chloe didn't leave his mind. He was just dieing to finish it all for the day and go running to her, all the while wishing he would finish on a decent hour still suitable to visit the café.

Finally his last schedule ended which seemed to drag on longer than usual. And he shouted to the staffs "you've worked hard everybody! Even doing aegyo to some of the makeup noonas who just playfully pushed him away. 

" You seem awfully cheerful today." Mark said. He had noticed throughout the day that his playful smile and the glint in his eyes were back. Did something happen at roommate yesterday, he wondered.

"When do I not seem cheerful hyung? " he said nonchalantly, but he knew he wasn't fooling mark.

Mark only stared him down, and being the idiot he was, he ran away quickly. JB noticed this and came where mark was standing, and put an arm around his shoulder. 

"He seems to be alright today." He said and it was further confirmed when both of them heard the sound of Jackson's hyena laugh coming from somewhere. Mark just smirked.

"Wae wae?!" Bam bam came near to them, separated both the hyungs and moved to stand between them.

"Aigoo, you're still such a kid!" JB said and flicked bammie on the forehead before walking away. Surprised bam bam threw a questioning look at mark. Mark only smiled and when somebody called his name he went away too.

"Why does no one tell me anything!" Bam bam said to no one in particular and pouted before going on his own way too. 

Jackson was walking the road to chloe's cafe and his heart was about to burst out of his chest. He had never felt this nervous ever in his life. He stopped for a while and took a deep breath to pull himself together and pushed the door lightly. The bell rung announcing his entrance and there she was, sitting behind the counter with books in front of her in every direction, her hair was a mess, she has thick rimmed black glasses on her eyes, which were still on the books in front of her. A whole second had passed since he entered the cafe and she started to speak,

"I'm sorry but it's--" 

"Already closing time, and I'm not supposed to be here" he completed the usual sentence she always seemed to speak to him. And with that she looked up, her eyes grew as wide as saucers, like she couldn't believe who she was seeing.

"Jackson?" She spoke in a low and unsure voice.

"Yes chloe, it's me. I finally found you" 

 

A/n:Hello everybody!! I couldn't control myself and updated again..mehehe..the story is about to get really interesting people.. I'm so sad i had to kill jackji here *cries a river* I am a big, huge jackji shipper but in this fic they could only remain as best friends, they'll always be that for me. i hope people like this story and pls subscribe and leave comments please!! I love reading comments!! *does ridiculous aegyo* thank you so much everyone!! Ne readers jjang! Untill next time..

                            -melover