The After Party

Just one look

JYP smiled at her as she just stood there gawking at him. Then she snapped out of her daze and bowed at 90 degree.

"Annyoenghaseyo." She said while she hid her blush with her hair.

"Aigoo Chloe ssi You've gotten prettier. You never called me back though."

"Yes-- That--" She stuttered not making much sense. She took a deep breath and started over. "I didn't know it was you the last time sir."

"No 'sir' business please. Oppa will do."

"Okay. Well I have a little something for you it's not much, but--" She took out the box of cupcakes she had made for him. "These are the cupcakes I gave you back then." She handed him the box. She had iced them very prettily.

"Wow!" These were the best I'd ever eaten. Thank you!" He smiled so genuinely Chloe's heart melted.

"No it's a thank you from me for all this. The room and the flight. I'm very grateful."

"Well Jackson insisted a lot and I couldn't say no to him. Enjoy your time here. Jackson bring her to the dinner with you."

"Yes of course Hyung."

"Great! I'll have to get going now. Thanks for this Chloe-ssi. I'll look forward to that call, my offer still stands."

"Yes I'll think about it. Thank you." She then walked away with Jackson. He took her into 2PM's waiting room.

"Everyone this is my girlfriend and babe these are the best hyungs in the whole wide world." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her towards him.

"Hello." She bowed to them and they all bowed back. "I watched the performance really well. 2PM jjang!"

"Wow Jacksonie. She's so pretty. How did this idiot get such a pretty girl like her?" Taecyeon said.

Jackson whined while Chloe laughed.

"Hey control yourselves in front of the lady. It's very nice to meet you Chloe ssi. Jackson is a lucky guy." Nichkhun said.

"It's nice to meet you all too."

"Yah! You and all your girlfriends are making me depressed. I'm the oldest here but I have no one." Minjun looked really stressed.

"It's okay hyung you'll know when the right girl comes along. I wasn't ready for this one at all." Jackson said, pulling his phone out of his pocket and looked at the text. "Well we have to get going. See you all at dinner."

He swiftly pulled her out of the waiting room and was walking towards the direction which took them to her seat again. She looked at him confused.

"What--" She started but shushed her with a kiss making her blush. There were a lot of people around.

"You'll know soon enough." With that she just let him pull her and soon she sat in her seat again. The huge venue which had been jam packed only a while ago was now completely empty and she finally realized what a huge place it was. He walked away then and she sat waiting, no idea what was going to happen. Suddenly the lights went out and a spotlight was on her, and the other was on an empty spot on the stage. Chloe was confused. What was he doing? Then again suddenly music started playing and Jackson walked on the stage. He looked as handsome as ever. His new blonde hair was styled down, no snap back. Behind him was the rest of the Got7 coming on to the stage. She recognized the music playing as one of her favorite songs. Then he started singing.

 You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

She gasped at how good he sounded both her hands on , eyes already shining with tears.Got7 behind him started dancing and she had never seen this choreography before. The hands from moved and were replaced by a proud smile as her man serenaded her.

You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Jb and youngjae did some adlibs with Jackson; all their voices in perfect sync and a little bit into the song mark and bambam broke out into a rap, making her squeal like a fan girl. They must have written the rap themselves. They all danced perfectly as Jackson did one of his flips. Then as the song was almost ending he went down from the stage to get her.

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?


She caught his hand and went up on the stage with him again. He was still singing but now, she stood in the middle as the boys moved around her in a circle doing some sort of dance moves. She hid her face in her hands again feeling overwhelmed, suddenly she was being handed gifts. The boys handed her flowers one by one and when bambam gave her chocolates she kissed his cheek and he went squealing. The song was almost about to end, Jackson caught her around the waist and all she saw was him, all she could feel was him. He opened his palm and there lay a square box. Her heart thrummed madly thinking it was a ring box but it was slightly bigger to be it. She took the box out of his hands and cradled it to her chest. He pulled her flush against him and crooned the last lines.

Yeah, I'll let you set the pace

Cause I'm not thinking straight

My head spinning around I can't see clear no more

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, love me like you do
Love me like you do, love me like you do
Touch me like you do, touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?


Tears that she tried to hold in spilled from the corner of her eyes. Jackson pulled her in a warm embrace; she buried her face in his chest.

“Fifty shades of grey? Really?”

"What?! You were singing that song in your café once. I thought you liked it" He said loudly. Chloe just chuckled and pulled her face out his chest. She saw now that they had an audience. 2 pm's Wooyoung, Junho with miss A's Jia and Fei, and 15&'s Jimin stood there. JYP himself stood a few rows back and was smiling wide like a proud father. Their audience was busy cheering and the loudest squeals were from Jimin.

"OH my god!" She said and hid herself behind Jackson who was busy smiling wide and gushing as the whole of Got7 talked to the people watching. "Take me down." She told him.

He just grabbed her hand and down they went. Immediately all the people standing there enveloped Jackson in hugs, congratulating him. He went as she stood there overwhelmed by everything; she felt being closed in. Her anxiety kicking in. She felt a hand wrap around her shoulders and bringing her close.

"Take deep breaths." Mark said into her ear and she did as he told. He took all the gifts out of her hands handing them to the maknaes telling them to take it back to the waiting room. All the stuff was taken out of her hands and she felt another warm body besides her patting her hair and shoulder. She looked up at Jb who was smiling so wide it made his eyes nonexistent. Her hammering heart calmed down then.

"I know it was all too much, he worked hard. I hope you liked it." Chloe just buried her face in his chest and nodded. She had no words to explain how she felt. And then she was crying again. Mark and Jb shifted uncomfortably but neither loosened their hold on her. Jackson came towards her then.

"Baby!" He brought her into his arms again. "What's wrong?!"

"I'm so-- I don't know what--. I love you, you idiot!" She said as she hit his chest lightly. He laughed that hyena laugh and kissed her forehead. He pulled back and held her face on his hands tenderly.

"I love you too Chlo." Then he brought their lips together and kissed her like she was the last breath he needed. The people around them cheered again but it was like a fading sound in the background for her. She held onto him and kissed him back with everything she had. All too soon, they separated for air. Chloe still stood in his embrace as she saw JYP coming towards them.

He patted Jackson's shoulder once and said,

"You did well. I'll see you all at dinner, don't be late." Then he walked away and everyone released their held breaths.

"Oh my god unnie! You are so pretty!" Jimin gushed and pushed Jackson away to hug her. Chloe hugged the younger girl back.

"Yes! Ka yee you did well. I'm sure you're mom is proud. I'm so happy for you." Fei looked close to tears as she hugged first Jackson then Chloe.

"I still don't get what she saw in you, but I’m happy for you too." Wooyoung said.

"C'mon people we need to go now. The staff has to get to work." Somebody's manager shouted and all of them went hurrying off into their respective waiting rooms. Got7 and Chloe went in and all plopped onto any open space available. Suddenly very tired. Jackson pulled Chloe onto her lap and she went without resistance. There were no stylists fussing over them anymore as they were all officially off work.

Jackson and Chloe sat in silence while the boys changed out of their stage outfits.

"Oh I don’t have that box you gave me." She told him.

"Here" Mark stood holding the box and smiled before going away. Jackson took it from him and opened it. Inside there were two identical platinum bracelets. It was very thin and delicate, nothing extravagant but very very pretty. Chloe's eyes shined looking at the beautiful piece of jewellery.

"This is for you." Jackson said and put one of the bracelets on her wrist and smiled. He put another one on himself. When Chloe looked closely she found the numbers 852 engraved on the little infinity sign on top of the bracelet. She teared up yet again. He was making her feel so special tonight.

"Hey no more crying!" He pecked each of her eyelids and she finally found her voice.

"It’s so pretty. When did you get this?"

"I went with mom earlier. She picked it out, told me you'd love it. Guess you do right?"

"Yes yes! Oh my god! Thank you! For the song, for this, for just everything."

"Hey no! Thank you for being here. You've made it a thousand times special."

"You're making noona cry so much today. Are you sure he's the right guy noona?" Bambam came towards them and plopped down next to Jackson.

"Yah!" Jackson aimed a hit at his head but the guy ducked. All the while smiling wide.

"No bammie! These are happy tears. I have something to say." She announced and got up. "I want to say, thank you to everyone. You all have been so nice and welcoming I feel like one of you now, only I don't know how to dance." She chuckled. "You have had zero time still you guys helped in performing the song for me, it means a lot and I’m very touched. All I can say is thank you! And free coffee to you all whenever you want!"

The room erupted into howls and whoops, everyone clearly happy. They all moved in to hug her and this time she embraced them like they were family. They all moved into this giant group hug with Chloe squished in the middle. She smiled as there was nowhere else she’d rather be than with Jackson and his brothers.

They all left for the dinner and arrived on time. The party was in full swing as they had reserved the entire place. Everyone was there, from artists to staff. Chloe felt shy in between all these unknown people but Jackson mingled like he had known them all forever.

Dinner went smoothly and she particularly bonded with Jimin. The girl was very energetic and much like Jackson, it was never awkward with her. From a distance she saw Suzy walking in with her boyfriend lee min ho. Her eyes wide she asked jimin.

"Oh my god! Lee min ho is here!!"

"Oh min ho oppa! He drops by to the company too sometimes." Jimin replied casually.

"Babe I’m in the same place as lee min ho!" She shook Jackson calling for his attention.

"Oh don't tell me! You're a fan too?"

"More like obsessed. Goo Jun Pyo can be classified as practically my first love."

Jackson face palmed listening to her. She was never the one to fan girl. He laughed and asked,

"Are you serious?"

"I kid you not!" She said as she made a cross over her heart.

"Well then let's go get you an autograph." He pulled her up with him and walked to the direction where Suzy and min ho stood. Before Chloe had time to protest she was being dragged away.

"Hello everyone." Jackson greeted loudly to all the Miss A members and min ho.

"Oh Jackson I didn't see you earlier. You see I was picking this one up." She motioned towards her boyfriend and gave Jackson a quick hug.

"No problem! I just wanted to introduce my girl. This is Chloe."

"So nice to meet you!" Suzy hugged her as well.

"Same here." She smiled awkwardly.

"And she's a big fan of you haying." Jackson opened his big mouth making Chloe elbow him in the ribs. Hard.

"Oh is she?" Min ho spoke looking directly and she practically swooned.

"It's really nice to meet you." Chloe blushed uncontrollably.

"Same for me." He replied giving a charming smile.

"Oppa, jinyoung oppa is calling us, let's go greet him. He was asking about you earlier."

"Oh JYP-nim. I better take care of the father in law." He muttered making Chloe and Jackson chuckle. Then he walked off with Suzy and Chloe continued to look at his back dreamily. Jackson let out a laugh.

"Waahhh! I never knew my Chloe had this side to her." He gathered her close to him, holding her around the shoulders.

"Well your Chloe has lots of sides you don't know about."

"And aren't I just dying to-- Oh hyung!" JYP had come around to greet them.

"Annyoeng everyone. How's it going chloe-ssi?"

"Thank you so much for inviting me. It’s been great."

"Hyung I need to talk to you." Jackson said and he dragged JYP away from them. Chloe's brows furrowed in confusion.

They came back after a while and Jackson started pulling her towards the door.

"Where are we going?" She asked with wide eyes.

"You'll see. Let's go!" He had a big smile on his face.

 

A/n: Helloooooo everybody! how is everyone? long time no see right? i am reallllllyyyyyyyy sorrrrrryyyyy for not updating these past months. a lot of things just came up and it had been stressful, and i haven't forgotten about this fic. this fic is my baby and we just dont forget about our babies right? right? lol! i shall be working on this so please anticipate a lot and i'll try to update sooner! thank you for sticking around. i love you!

                                           -melover