Girl like you.

Just one look

Jackson watched as chloe went to her apartment building slowly, she stumbled a little on the way, as if dizzy, but caught herself in time. Jackson looked at her retreating back and sighed. This night had turned out to be one of the best nights of his life. This girl was amazing, he had never met anyone like her, sure he was a friendly guy and made friends real easily but with her, something was different, very different, like this pull he felt towards her, where he just wanted to be close to her, no matter what he was doing or where he was. He was on the verge of going crazy. He needed to figure out his feelings for her, they were definitely not JUST FRIENDLY! ,he felt it when they touched, when he had looked deep into her eyes looking for any form of insincerity, but all he had found was care and worry for him, while he was baring his heart out to her. He felt it deep in his bones, which melted at her touch, his heartbeat, which quickened at her smile. He needed advice. Yup that's what he needed and he knew where he was gonna get it from.

He climbed into the car and wrapped the seatbelt around himself. 

"Let's go hyung." 

"Oh! You're back? That girl is really pretty Jackson ah~ u better hold onto her tight. You're one lucky guy for having someone like her by your side. How was your date?" 

By now Jackson was sure that his manager hyung was no better than a bunch of gossiping ahjummas and this news would all over spread to s, maybe even their company sunbaenims, in no time. This was gonna be a bumpy ride with LOTS of teasing happening, and he was gonna be on the receiving end of it. All the best to you Jackson! Fighting! 

"Hyung first of all it was NOT a date! Second of all she's not my girl" Yet. He said in his mind. WHAT?! Where had that come from? Joengshin chariyoe jackson! 

"What do you mean it wasn't a date? With all the skinship happening and the whispers, the looks you two exchanged, believe me kid I know a love sick puppy when i see one! You're definitely head over heels for her. When are you gonna realize it kid?"

"Ah molla molla!! We're just friends."

"Keep telling yourself that until someone comes along and steals that one in a million girl." 

"She's not going anywhere, not on my watch." He grind his teeth together. He couldn't stand the thought of him and chloe being apart. He was not gonna let her get away. NEVER.

'I'm not gonna let her go hyung. Not now not ever." 

"Now that's my boy talking. Go tell her what you and I already know." 

"It's too soon. I don't want her running for the hills, i don't want her to think i'm a creep." 

"Nonsense! She's a smart girl, and she probably feels the same. Kueraeso koekjong ma." 

"I wanna get to know her better though, and take my time with her, it's not like she's gonna go somewhere, i won't let her."

"Gurae! Take your time. I'm just a phone call away and you know it!" 

"Gomawo hyung, i dont think any other idol has a supportive manager as you. Hyung sarangheyo!!" He tried to hug his hyung while he was driving. And it earned him a smack on the head.

"Yah, imma i'm driving." 

"I tell you i love you and you hit me. Huh so much for showing affection, its clearly not appreciated." Jackson huffed and puffed. His manager hyung chuckled and just like that the conversation went from serious to light in a minute. That was the charm of Jackson, he was a fun loving kid and was capable of turning around any tense situation. All the while he couldn't stop thinking about chloe it's like she had taken a permanent space in his mind and he always thought of her no matter what he did.

He was opening the dorm front door right now, but he knew better than thinking that they all had slept, no they were all up and waiting for him.

"Jackson hyung~~~" bam bam called him at once, Jackson was smiling from ear to ear happy thinking about the time he had spent with her. "Well somebody is a bit too cheerful this evening, isn't he?" He continued.

"Hey baby bammie~ why aren't you in bed? It's late kid. Where's jaebummie hyung? He isn't screaming for you to go to bed yet? And others?" 

The dorm was surprisingly very calm, but Jackson knew it was the quiet before the storm, he was not gonna be fooled.

"They are in their rooms jae bum hyung and jinyoungie hyung went out to get ramen, because we ran out of it and all of us were feeling very hungry." Bammie replied.

"Ok bammie i'm just gonna take a shower ok?" 

"Ne~~~" and with that Jackson went to his room to get a fresh pair of clothes, the ones he was wearing reeked, it had been a long day. He opened the door to his shared bedroom with mark and found the said guy was talking on the phone with somebody.

"You gonna work untill late today too? Mwoya when you gonna rest then? Dont exhaust yourself arrasseo? Take care! Eung! Saranghe!" He hung up and then made kissy faces at the phone. Jackson knew all too well who his hyung was talking to. 

"How's eunhye noona?" He asked.

"Oh you're back! didn't see you there. She's fine. Working a lot." 

"oh you worry too much she's a big girl she can take care of herself just fine." 

"Ara." Then he looked at the time. " oooohhh somebody spend a lot of time with their 'friend'" mark made inverted commas using his hands.

Jackson paled, he hadn't told anybody where he was going after filming.

"Hyung, how did you know? I didn't tell you anything. Hell you didn't even ask before." 

"Yah i don't need to ask to know where you are going. I'm your best friend remember? Now tell me what happened?"

"First i need a shower, i smell. Second let the others come back and we all can talk then. I have a lot to say." 

"Wang Jackson you always have a lot to say." Kekek

"Yah" Jackson threw a pillow at him and walked towards the shower with a huge smile on his face. He was gonna call chloe later, he missed her already. His heart fluttered at the thought of listening to her voice. He felt all giddy. In the shower Jackson took his time, he kept thinking about chloe's face, her smile her cute pout when he had attempted to scold her, her blush when he , oh how he loved her blush and he wasn't gonna let one opportunity go of making her blush. He was so whipped. He didn't want to admit it yet, but denying it was only making him confused, so might as well embrace it as soon as possible. He still had no idea how she felt, what if she didn't feel the same? But that surely could not be the case. He was not gonna lose her at any cost. Guess he'll just have to find out how she feels soon.

When done, he wrapped a towel around his waist and got out, he got dressed in loose black basketball shorts and a black loose oversized t-shirt, blow dried his hair and went out of the bathroom to find that the others had come back, and everyone was waiting for him to finish his shower. He walked straight to the living room where everyone was seated. Bring on the storm he thought to himself.

"When did you get back?" Jaebum was the first one to speak, the leader in him surfacing, by the authority in his voice. 

"Just a while ago." Jackson said in a low voice. He was scared suddenly, what if jaebum had a problem with him when he went out like this, what would he do then?

"and where?" 

"Umm, to see chloe. I'M SORRY JAEBUM HYUNG I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE BECAUSE IT'S LATE. BUT WE WERE BUSY ALL DAY AND I JUST HAD TO SEE HER BUT I TOOK MANAGER HYUNG WITH ME JUST TO BE SURE. PLEASE DONT GET ANGRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN, I PROMISE!" the words left Jackson's mouth in a rush and he was on his knees now folding his hands as if asking for forgiveness. Jaebum remained quiet for a total of two seconds, before he burst into his dorky dinosaur laugh. The other members laughed with him. Bam bam and gyeommie clutched at their stomach and were falling over, as youngjae hit yugyoem repeatedly while laughing loudly, mark gave him a look that said yes idiot you just made a fool out of yourself let out his high pitched laugh, jinyoung was trying hard, very hard not to laugh loudly, failing miserably. Jackson watched the whole scene unfold with wide eyes. He didn't know what was going on. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Will somebody tell me why are you all behaving like complete idiots?!" He bellowed. The laughter slowed, then died down. Jackson didn't like not being part of the joke.

"Yah, you're the one who's behaving like an idiot. Manager hyung called and told me everything, while you were in the shower and you thought i was gonna grill you for coming in late? Hahaha No Jackson ah~ i knew you were with chloe. We all don't mean to pry, but i'm curious."

"Then what's with those scary looks and leader voice. You got me all scared, i thought i wasn't even going to get a chance to explain, and you would come firing at me with guns and daggers. You scared me to death im jae bum!" 

"Yah hyung ante banmal? jukgulle? Speaking informal with a hyung? Wanna die?" He caught Jackson into a mock headlock. "Cmon kids go get the ramen" he ordered the maknaes. 

"Ne~~~" they all sang.

"Yah if you make a mess in my kitchen, i'll kill u all." Jinyoung shouted, his satoori coming out.

Mark was still laughing, Jackson was still shocked at how it had all turned out. He didn't expect this from their leader, he surely had changed. 

"Snap out of it, will you?" Jinyoungie told him.

"I'm not dreaming right?" Jackson asked.

Mark pinched him hard in his cheek. 

"Believe it now?" He asked sweetly.

"Yah" Jackson pulled away rubbing the abused spot, mark stuck his toungue out at him.

"Ramyun is here!!!" Bam bam announced and everyone hooted.

No one made a single sound as they all ate, there truly was one time when got7 fell silent, and that was while eating. As everyone finished the ramyun and rubbed their satisfied bellies the hyung's decided to wash the dishes. As everything was done they all sprawled across the sofa and the floor, put in a movie to watch. Jackson lay with his head resting in gyeommie's stomach, the younger touched his hair once every few minutes. Jackson let out a groan of satisfaction at his touch.

"Hey guys. I wanna ask you all something."

Jinyoung paused the movie.

"Finally you are ready to talk i thought I was gonna have to punch it out if you." Jaebum said.

"Hyung, manager hyung said that noona is REALLY pretty. Do you have a picture? Does she have an instagram account? I wanna SEE her.~~~"

"She owns a cafe right? I want choco shake!!" Yugyeom was saying.

"She speaks english right? She'll have no trouble adjusting to us then." Mark said.

Youngjae was just nodding and humming to a song.

"OH MY GOD! This is the first time i have realized, that you all talk a lot MORE than i do! I said one sentence, one! And you all launched into voicing your own thoughts. I'm not saying ANYTHING now.! He pouted.

"Yah yah kids let the guy speak" jinyoung, the omma came to his rescue.

"Thank you very much jinyoungie. So i wanted to ask you all if you wanted to meet her." He said quickly before he could change his mind and take his words back. 

"JINCHAYO!" bam ban shouted at the top of his voice.

"I'll get my choco shake now. Yay!" He and bammie high fived and hugged it out.

"I'll tell manager hyung to get the car ready early tomorrow. We'll finally meet her! woah!!" Jaebum became busy playing the leader again.

"Should i sing her a song? Do you think she'll like it?" Youngjae wondered. Mark chose to keep quiet.

"Yah yah kids be on your best behavior tomorrow. Maknaes no mischief, Bam bam DO NOT ask her for a selfie as soon as we enter, Youngjae and yugyeom no shouting or singing. Mark, talk a bit don't make the other person die of awkwardness, I'll just take some home made kimchi, the one my mum sent from busan, it will be a nice present right? Jaebummie hyung try not to intimidate the poor girl. And Jackson, oh well you know how to behave around your girl." Jinyoung was in full on lecturing mode, the omma in him appearing.

"Yes mom" all of them said at the same time, Jackson face palmed.

"This was a bad idea." 

"Too late to take back now." Mark chose this moment to speak and shot him a lopsided grin.

Jackson just glared back. 

Everyone had went to bed, as they had to visit chloe bright and early to the cafe. Jackson laid down on his bed, fished his phone out if his pocket and called chloe. He hoped she picked his call and was not asleep yet. The phone rang and rang, just when Jackson was about to hang up, she picked it up.

"Hello" she sounded wide awake to him.

"Hi." He answered back a smile crept to his lips.

"Jackson." She said just like that one word explained everything she had wanted to say.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" 

"Well i could ask you the exact same thing."

"I was talking with the members we all hung out, we don't get free time often. And you?"

"I was just finishing some paper work for today from the cafe." 

"Oh! Did you like it?" 

"Did i like what Jackson?"

"The playground."

"Yes, of course i did. It was beautiful. Let's go there often!"

"Really? Then yeah let's go often." He smiled wide.

"Hmm.." She hummed then he heard her yawn.

"You're tired. Oh! I almost forgot, what time do you open the cafe tomorrow?" 

"I'll open early. After about 7:30 ish i guess. Why?"

"Oh no reason, just because." He wanted it to be a surprise. 

"Hmm ok."

"Ok go to sleep now. Sleep well baby.~" he said in his smooth voice.

"Will you sing for me?" She asked in a small voice. He could not belive what he had just heard. His heart was about to jump out of his chest. 

"What song do you wanna hear?" He asked her.

"Playground." She answered.

Without another word he started singing.

 Nae eorin sijeore kkumeul kiwojudeon

Eorin dongsime sesang jeonbuin naui jageun noriteo
Nalgeun sajin sok namanui sesang
Naega ttwinoldeon naega kkumkkudeon chueok sogui wonderland

Ije eoreuni doen naege nega naui kkumi dwaejullae
Ijen neoui gyeote meomulmyeo ttwieo nolgopa

You are my playground playground playground
Neoui maeum sogeseo eoril jeok irheobeorin geu kkumeul chajeulkka
You are my playground playground playground
Nae hwansang sogeseo boatdeon deo johatdeon sarangeul chaja
You are my playground

When he was finished with the chorus, he heard the sound of even breathing coming from the other side. He knew she had fallen asleep. 

"Good night baby." He said into the the phone and hung up, and closed his eyes with a smile on his lips.

 

Jackson woke up to the sound of his alarm going off. Ugh what on earth he thought. He was so tired, he felt like he had slept just for five minutes. He turned, pulled his pillow over his head and tried to sleep again, but yesterday's events came back to him, he jerked upright. They had to go meet her now. Five minutes he thought, just for five more minutes, then he'll wake up and get ready. Mark came into the room, just showered. 

"Yah get up! Lets go meet your girl man!! I'm excited."

Jackson just groaned and pulled the pillow over his head even higher, Mark chuckled as he walked away. After a few minutes jaebum came into the room and dragged Jackson's out of bed and dumped him in the shower. After getting a push and a shove he started getting ready. I really hope these freaks behave today. Chloe is gonna flip, he thought. Seeing got7 so early in the morning, her expression is gonna be one to look at. He smiled just thinking about her. 

He got out, got ready, dressed in his all black outfit and his signature snap back. When everyone else was ready, they headed to the van. Jaebum rode shotgun with their manager driving. The energy in the van was so electric, every one was having a hard time sitting down. Bam bam was jumping up and down in his seat, jinyoung pulled the seatbelt across in him in an attempt to keep him on his seat, and pinned him down with his glare which screamed. BEHAVE! Bam bam squirmed in his seat and launched into a conversation with yugyeom. Youngjae was singing to himself , mark was quiet staring out the window and Jackson was pretending to be asleep on mark's shoulder. In reality he was nervous what if she got angry with him? he had no idea how to handle that! Be positive Jackson, nothing if that sort is gonna happen. 

"We're here." Jaebum announced.

"For the last time kids, behave." Jinyoung nagged.

Jackson took a deep breath and got out if the car. 

"Showtime." Mark muttered as he straightened Jackson's coat. "Don't worry i'm gonna be right here the whole time."

"Thanks hyung." He said and they both walked in the direction if the café.

Jackson swung open the door of the cafe and let himself in, the bell at the door made a sound announcing his entrance like always. Chloe looked up from what she was doing, a smile appearing on her lips from seeing who had come through the door, her smile stopped midway as she saw was who was coming behind him. Get ready for it Jackson told himself.

"Good morning Chloe!" He said smiling brightly. "I brought my friends along today, if you don't mind." 

"Uhh umm, yeah of course why would i mind. Friends! Wow!" Her eyes were still as wide as saucers.

"Lets greet kids." Jaebum said. Then they all formed into a single line, did their official greeting.

"Come and get it Got7! Annyoenghaseyo Got7 imnida!" 

"Annyoenghaseyo! Chloe imnida" she greeted back. She looked a  bit dazed, like it was all over whelming for her. She looked to Jackson for help, not knowing what to do. He left the line and went to stand in fornt of chloe, with his arms wide open, asking for a hug, she almost ran to his arms, like his touch would make everything better. She hid her face in his chest and wrapped her hands around his waist, he buried his face in her neck and inhaled, she smelled like vanilla.

"Hey" he said still in the embrace.

"Hey" it came out muffled.

"If you want them to leave, i'll make then leave."

"What are you talking about? I'm living my dream here." She said and pulled back to look in his eyes. It was as if time stood still and he was all she saw. Someone cleared their throat, probably jaebum, someone chuckled, probably mark. He pulled away but kept an arm around her shoulder and said.

"Everyone meet chloe!" 

"Hello." She said awkwardly. 

All the members introduced themselves one by one. She squished bam bam's cheeks and ruffled yugyoem's hair. Youngjae was a stuttering mess and jb was ever so chic, jackson thought he saw her swoon a little at jb, Interesting. Jinyoung was a gentle as ever. She melted when she saw him smile. Everyone was now seated at a round table when she asked, 

"How about i get you guys some coffee?" 

"Thought you'd never ask." Jb groaned.

"Choco shake!!" Gyeommie shouted.

"I guess i know what you want then" she said and ruffled his hair again.

"Black coffee" mark said.

"Same" jinyoung

"me too" jaebum.

"Cappuccino" bam bam

"Any kind of tea would do." youngjae

"Amricano?" She said looking at Jackson just when he was about to speak up. He nodded and smiled. 

"Thank you" he said reaching to give her hand a squeeze.

"I'll be right back." She said and went about making their orders.

"I totally like noona~~" bam bam whispered.

"She's like a ray of sunshine." Jinyoung.

"She's so pretty, manager hyung wasn't kidding. I approve!" Jb

"Me too." Mark added.

Jackson just shook his head and laughed, indeed s were the best and they were behaving so far.

"Here you go guys." Chloe was back in no time. She placed their orders in front if them. When she placed Jackson's americano in front if him she said,

"I know you like it cold but i made it warm today. Its so cold out, it's not good for your health." 

"Thank you." He grasped her hand and pulled her down to sit next to him, then he noticed something.

"Where's your coffee?" He frowned.

"Whoops! I forgot! I'll go get it." 

She came with her cup and sat down next to him, he held her hand under the table and she blushed. He wanted to poke her cheeks, but resisted from doing so.

Then the conversation began and everyone shot questions at chloe non stop, even mark made an attempt to talk to her, he must really like her. They asked a few questions like where she was from and stuff. Then Jackson had to leave to go to the washroom.

"No teasing her, behave." He told s. Then he turned to chloe.

"And you, no asking them for my embarrassing moments behind my back" she stuck her tongue out to him, and he went in the direction of the bathroom.

As soon as Jackson was out of sight, jb spoke up.

"Thank you." He said looking straight into her eyes.

"What for?" she asked puzzled.

"For being with him. It seems like he is back to his old self."

"What do you mean old self?" 

"Jackson was really busy, everything was turning out to be so hard for him, he was loosing his cheerfulness, his spark, but since you both have met he seems to have gotten it back. So we must thank you." Mark explained.

"He used to be so tired all the time." Bam bam looked sad.

"But now he's gotten his energy back and he works twice as hard" jinyoungie smiled the crinkles of his eyes showed up.

"I don't think i've done anything much." She said embarrassed.

"Oh but you have. You're good for him." Jb said.

"Well i'll be here as long as he will want me to be, i promise. You guys don't have to worry so much anymore." 

"What do you really think of him as?" Jinyoung tried to trick it out of her. 

"He's my strength, the reason for my smile. I don't think i'll be able to live without him now." She spoke honestly. "I don't wanna go away from him again." She looked down.

"Then don't be." Jinyoung said. " Jackson's friend is a friend of ours too, you need anything and we're all just a phone call away." 

"Thank you." 

"Who's got my girl upset?" Jackson came back and pulled her into his side wrapping an arm around her.

"Not me" bam bam raised both of his hands in surrender, and everyone laughed. Time flew by and soon they had to leave. Everyone gave her one armed hugs but bam ban and yugyoem squeezed her tight as Jackson glared at them. He stayed, as everyone went back to the car. He looked deep into her eyes and found the look of joy and happiness in them. He smiled at her, when she smiled back his heart beat faster.

"You have to go?" She asked 

"Mmmhmm" he just hummed and nodded. And she looked down sad, she didn't want him to leave.

"Hey, don't be sad i'll call you soon baby." He tilted her chin up with the back of his hand.

"You will? Promise?" She held her pinky out to him.

"Promise." He said and wrapped his pinky around hers, she smiled.

"Go on then." She said and pushed him in the direction of the car.

But he bent down and said in her ear, "don't miss me too much."

Then he straightened and looked deep into her shining eyes,a light blush covered her cheeks. Then he held her face in his hands, and bent down a little bit to press his lips lightly to her forehead, he heard her gasp before she could stop it, he smiled. Then he pulled back, touched her cheeck one last time with his knuckles, and she watched him walk out the door. 

He sat in the car thinking about what a good job he had done in finding the  most amzing girl. Their song 'magnetic' played in his ear, perfectly fitting in his situation. One day he will sing it for her someday. All he could think while he listened to the song was~ 

"I'm glad i found a girl like you."

 

A/n: hello everyone! I told you guys i wont disappear right? So here i am with another update! Have you guys fallen in love with Jackson and chloe yet? I certainly have..kekkeek..you guys please leave comments if u like it! It feels great when someone appreciates your work. And subscribe if you wanna read more! Oh! And my aff unnie! Pawlinne17 thank you so much for letting me use your oc in take my hand and stay! go and read her fics by using the below links! #promoting shamelessly. keke.

book2-http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/891395/stay-----------------------------take-my-hand-book-2-romance-parkchanyeol-got7-marktuan-markgot7

book1-http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/873150/take-my-hand-dormlife-romance-dorm-mark-got7-marktuan-markgot7

i hope you guys liked reading this update! thank you all so much! ne readers jjang! until next time.

                                -melover