JYP NATION!

Just one look

Jackson went back to rehearsal and put his game face on. He got all his moves right and danced in perfect sync with everyone. Soon it was time for lunch. He was thankful, when Jb called out for everyone to get in the car that will take them back to the hotel. He looked at Jb as if saying thank you and he just nodded in return. When they were in the car Jackson kept bouncing up and down like a hyper puppy in his seat. He settled down when Jinyoung glared at him his mom glare and then hid behind mark.

"Calm down man, you're behaving like you're meeting her for the first time." Mark put a hand on his shoulder to keep him in his seat. 
"I don't know it really feels like it. I can't wait until after when she meets mama and Papa. I have never ever introduced them to a girl. Wait I've got to call her."

He called Chloe but she was not picking up. 

"She's not picking up. Hyung hurry please." He then spoke to himself in straight Cantonese sentences. Being in Hong Kong made him speak in Mandarin and Cantonese regardless of who understood.

As soon as they reached the hotel Jackson was the first person to step out of the car and into the elevator. Everybody just laughed and shook their heads when they saw him running. He reached Chloe's room and opened it with his own key card he had asked for yesterday. The members were right, she was still asleep. He breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at her sleeping form, the blankets were everywhere, she had tossed and turned and had thrown them all over the place. Her face was scrunched up with her eyebrows furrowed. Something was upsetting her. He shook her a bit.

"Baby, I'm back. Wake up, Chloe." 

She groaned and turned around to face him. She opened one eye to see who it was. As soon as she saw it was him, she pulled him onto the bed with her and hugged him like a teddy bear. She cuddled his face into his chest and finally her body relaxed. Jackson rubbed her back gently as he hugged her back.
 
"What's wrong sweetheart? You were frowning in your sleep." He cooed gently in her ear. 

"It's your entire fault." She whined.

Jackson tensed He had no idea what he had done this time.

"What did I do?"

"It's your fault, you always left your clothes around at the house and I adapted a habit of sleeping in your T-shirt and sweaters. Because they just looked so soft and they smelled like you. So I wore them and now I'm so used to it that I can't sleep without wearing your clothes. It's your entire fault!" She hit his chest with her tiny fist.

Jackson laughed his hyena laugh. "That's it? You should've asked me to give you one of mine when I was here."

"I didn't know it at the time." Her eyes were still closed and she huffed, annoyed. Jackson got up and removed the sweater he was wearing, helping her put it on. He was only left in a tank top as Chloe snuggled into the sweater, sighing in bliss. 

He lay with her in his arms again. "Better?"

"Much, much better. Now go away, let me sleep." 
 
He flipped them over, so that he was on top now. He ran his nose along hers, her breathing hitched. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Do you really want me to leave baby?" His voice was huskier and was doing weird things to her heartbeat. Feeling brave, she wrapped one of her legs around his hip, pulling him a lot closer. He groaned at the contact.

"Don't do that baby if you don't want me to stay." He was so close that his lips were grazing hers. He was having fun torturing her. Just as she was about to close the little distance between their lips there was a loud knock on the door. Both of them snapped out of it at the sound and Jackson let out a string of words in Mandarin. Chloe had no idea but it sounded a lot like he was swearing. He kissed her briefly and got up, leaving her lying there breathing hard.

She heard some noises and she was curious to who it was. She got up, brushed her fingers through her hair to tidy it up a bit and went out of the bedroom. Jackson had generously prepared a suite for her. As she went to the room she saw all of got7 standing there with Jackson. 

"Oh! Noona!" Bambam spoke when he spotted her standing at the entrance. Her eyes widened, she did not want to meet all of them looking like a royal mess. 

"Excuse me." She said and ran back to the room to put on some decent clothes. After putting on jeans with Jackson's sweater and tidying up her hair she went out to find that the guys sat with food covering every surface of the small coffee table. 

"Hey babe, come eat lunch." Jackson called out to her and held his hand out. She took it and blushed. Not that it was anything new him calling her babe but he had never done it in front of anyone. She blushed even deeper when he guided her to sit on his lap but she shook her head and sat next to him. The maknaes snickered and the hyungs smiled knowingly. 

"Noona it's good to see you again." Bambam said while shaking her hand.

"You too bammie." She ruffled up his hair which made him chuckle. 

"Have you been well?" Mark asked.

"Yes, really well." 

"He won't shut up about you. He just walks away now without saying anything and we know he's going to see you. He's a brat." Jb said and she giggled into his arm. 

"Is that so? He won't shut up about me?" 

"I don't know who these people are and what they're talking about." Jackson said glaring at everybody.

"Hey now, we're telling the truth. This one time he kept saying he missed you and Chloe this Chloe that, just because you hadn't answered to his text. I had to go in jinyoung's room to escape his rant." Mark added.

"And you didn't answer to one of my questions and just sat there like an object. Then you walked away. Ugh! I hate you!"

"It was late in the practice room one day but he kept practicing his singing. He was putting a lot of effort in it and when I asked him why, he said because you liked listening to him sing." Yugyoem said. Chloe looked at Jackson to find his cheeks dusted with pink while he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh God! Babe really?" She was awed he would do something for her like this.

"There was a performance the next day." He looked adorable.

"I'm sure there was." She planted a kiss on his nose and everyone groaned.

"It's even worse than them talking on the phone. You two are nauseatingly sweet." Jb said.

"Hey babe that's what Kaitlyn said one time. Remember?" Chloe asked Jackson. "Kaitlyn's a friend of mine. Mark and Jb met her in the hospital." She told everyone. 

"Yeah, how is she?" Mark asked out of courtesy.

"She's good, a bit confused lately but good." Chloe looked straight at Jb; he looked away first, embarrassed. "You guys never came around to the cafe again. I wanted you all to come."

"Well somebody wasn't ready to bring me when I asked." Bambam said while wiggling his eyebrows in Jackson's direction.

"Hey that's not nice. Bring them all next time." She hit his chest making him groan. That's when they all noticed that she was still wearing his sweater. She blushed and hid into Jackson's chest. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head. 
They finished their food and manager oppa came through the door calling for them that it was time to go. 

"Oppa~" She greeted him with a big hug then she remembered. "Oh wait guys, I made cupcakes."

She went inside to get them and the box was eagerly grabbed out of her hands. Before she could blink all the cupcakes were almost gone.

"Oh my god this is the best thing I have tasted in my life." Jinyoung's eyes were closed in bliss as he took another bite.

"Toooold you!" Jackson mocked. The look on his face was proud.

"Are there more of these?" Youngjae asked.

"No dear, I'm sorry. I can make some if you want. I'll have to get the ingredients though."

"No baby. My girl is not going to work when she's supposed to be resting. Baby you're on vacation don't stress yourself out."

"Honey I do it for only the people I love. I know you consider them as family, so your family is mine as well." 

"Tell me you're not tired and I might let you do it."

"I'm not tired." She caressed his face and pressed a kiss on his lips, completely oblivious of the people around them. Manager hyung cleared his throat as they snapped out. 

"Okay then. Will you be fine on your own? You won't have to go far looking for the super market. You'll really be okay?"

"You're making me feel like I'm 5 years old. Jb oppa, take him before I kick his out."

"Feisty huh." He pulled her flush against him. "You're all mine later." He whispered into her ear, a shiver ran down her spine. 

"Oh my God! I think I just might die of diabetes." Jinyoung groaned.

"Let's go kaka." Mark pulled him and he went reluctantly but not before kissing her for a good while in again. He just said, "What?! She’s my girl!" And gave her an idiotic smile. She hugged everyone good bye. The maknaes hugged her extra tight saying they were looking forward to the cupcakes. Jb gave her an awkward one armed hug.

"LOVE YOU!" She heard Jackson's voice as the elevator door closed. She shook her head and went about getting ready to go explore Hong Kong.

Chloe was told to walk for about 5 minutes and she would reach a super market. The sun was shining bright and the air was fresh. This city is beautiful, she thought. She wanted to explore a lot but she was known for getting lost. She found the super market, quickly got all of her ingredients. On her way back she saw a pair of heels which matched her dress perfectly. She stood there just looking at them through the glass, and then decided that she can't just walk away. After buying the shoes, she went to get her nails done in a salon she looked up to be nearby. As she was just walking she saw a bakery and stopped for a piece of cake. She sat inside looking at the street she thought it really was a vacation. Just walking around leisurely without worries. Enjoying her time she reminded herself to thank Jackson when she saw him.

She went back to her hotel room and made the cupcakes which got done earlier than expected. She hopped in the shower while they were baking. When she was done she pulled the cupcakes out to cool and iced them. Once she was done with that as well she decided to watch some TV to kill time. Without her knowing, she fell asleep again.

Chloe woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She jerked up and saw Jackson was calling. 

"Hello." Her voice was laced with sleep.

"Hey, you fell asleep again?" 

"I got bored." 

"Aw I'm sorry. It's already time for the concert. I'm going to send manager hyung to get you. I'm sorry baby I can't come myself."

"No, it’s okay I get it. How long?"

"An hour maybe. My mom and dad are already here. They can't wait to meet you."

"Oh my God! I had completely forgotten about that. What am I going to do?!"

"Hey, relax. They'll love you. Go get ready, and I'll see you in an hour."

"Okay."

"Love you baby. See you." She hung up and frantically got about getting ready.

She'd made some cupcakes especially for JYP. He had eaten one in her cafe last time and like everyone he couldn't resist them. She quickly did her hair and makeup. Her eye makeup was smoky which made her look and feel y, with lips. Her usually straight hair hung down her back in loose, soft curls. She slipped on her heels and looked at herself. She looked not too bad; she smiled feeling a bit confident. Her phone rang; it was manager oppa he was here to pick her up. She grabbed her purse and went downstairs anticipating the first concert of her life. 

As they reached the venue she saw the amount of fans waiting in line to get in. She felt pumped as well, the atmosphere was infectious. Manager oppa took her straight backstage as she had requested because she had wanted to tell Jackson good luck and meet his parents as well. Her heart beat nervously as she walked in the direction of the waiting room. People moved all over the place talking frantically into headphones. They reached the waiting room.

"This is it. Call me when you have to get to your seat." Oppa said.

"Thank you." She said and knocked on the room before walking in. Staff moved around the room.

"Jackson!" She breathed a sigh of relief when she found him.

"Chloe, are you trying to kill me? You look stunning!" He gave her a quick kiss.

"Thanks. Where are they?"

"Hey, you know they'll love you. C'mon let's do this." Chloe nodded and he grabbed her hand as he led her across the room. His mom and dad were sitting on a couch as they approached them.

"Mama, Dad. This is Chloe." Jackson introduced her with a big smile.

"Hello." She greeted them in Mandarin and bowed to them. 

"Oh my gosh! She's so pretty." His mom gushed and she immediately grabbed her in a big hug. "I'm so glad I finally met you." 

When his mom let her go, her father gave her a quick one armed hug. She blushed feeling shy. Jackson pulled her back to his chest and kissed the top of her head. 

"Told you she's great." He said to his mom and she smiled. "Now why don't you sit with them? I have something to take care of." Chloe tried to scream at him through her eyes but he just smiled and walked away. Jackson's mom, Mama Wang pulled her onto the couch with her.

"Jackson tells me you own a cafe. You're so young and you own your own business that's impressive."

"Thank you, but I had to work hard for it."

"Your parents are still back in the states?"

"Yes they are. I moved because I loved Korea and was quite ready for a change."

"I am grateful towards you dear. I don't have to worry about him since he has you now. He had s but now it’s special."

"You don't have to be grateful. His coming into my life changed everything for me. I have never been happier. I hope you like me." She said shyly.

"Honey, I liked you from the very first day when my son talked about you, wondering his feelings for you. He never really brought a girl around because he hasn't had a lot of time to date. I'm glad it was you that he fell for. I can see you're so good for him."

"I will take care of him and protect him, he isn't lonely anymore."

"Oh sweet girl, you're going to make me cry."

"Hey mommy what's wrong?" Jackson appeared and saw both the ladies were teary eyed.

"Nothing kaka. You've chosen quite a girl for yourself. I love her."

"Thanks mom, I swear she can work her magic on anyone. Just wait till you eat the cupcakes."

"Oh! You cook?" 

"Yes I do." She admitted shyly.

"As much as I'd love to chat I have to be on stage now and you guys need to get to your seats." Jackson said as people started calling his name. 

"Where are we sitting?" Chloe asked.

"At the very front. I'll be watching you. Take care of mom, will you? The noise gets too much sometimes but she stays till the end just for me."

"Don't worry; I'll take good care of her. You do your best. I love you." She whispered into his ear and he beamed. He quickly placed a kiss on her lips then kissed his mom as well and she said something to him in Cantonese.

They were guided to their seats and the atmosphere was buzzing with excitement. Chloe could not sit down but she made sure his mom and dad were comfortable. She saw the girl next to her was holding a big poster with Jackson's name on it and almost 4 got7 light sticks.

"Can I borrow one?" She asked and the girl gave her one eagerly with the Jackson poster.

The lights dimmed and the intro started playing. All the artists came on the stage with JYP in the middle with his piano. The place erupted in screams and Chloe did too. She waved her light stick back and forth. All the artists finished the opening which contained three of JYP songs. 

She screamed like a fan girl when the opening music for 'honey' started playing. It was one of her favorite songs from JYP. She shouted the fan chant with everybody, her eyes staying glued to Jackson. He looked exceptionally handsome in his stage outfit.  He pointed in her direction and winked. She squealed like the rest of the girls.

"OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY HOLD ME I'M GOING TO FAINT!" She heard from behind and laughed. 

After that stage was done Baek Ah Yeon's "Good boy" came on with mark, bambam and Jackson. He looked so cute in his outfit she wanted to squish his cheeks. This time he was free to move around and he danced and sang perfectly. Chloe held up her Jackson poster high to catch his eye and when he looked at it, he laughed and came dancing in her direction. Girls around her screamed his name, and Chloe did too. 

"JACKSONNNN OPAAAAA!" She shouted and reached her hand forward so he could shake it. He caught her hand out of so many and made one circle on the back of it before letting it go and going back to the performance. Her heart fluttered at the small contact. During the performance mark came to her side and his eyes lit up as he smiled and made a big heart and then pointed at her before walking away adorably. She just laughed while the other girls went crazy for his charm. 

After a few other stages finally Got7 came on. They opened with an intro during which they did martial arts tricking. While the other girls were busy screaming she clutched the light stick to her chest and watched while holding her breath. She gasped loudly when Jackson landed a little unsteady on his feet but sighed in relief when he went into the next dance like nothing had happened. She saw mama Wang sporting an identical expression.

The next song was stop stop it and Chloe said all the fan chants loudly, at one point Jackson came right in front of her and did the body roll, hip thingy during his rap and she just about lost her voice from screaming hard. The next song was magnetic and all the members roamed across the stage. Each one of them stopped in front of her and smiled. Youngjae made a small heart with his fingers while looking adorably awkward. Yugyoem and bambam made heart while mark just smiled his megawatt smile and walked away. They stopped for a little talk time to catch their breaths and the water was placed right in front of her. Jackson came towards them; he crouched down and gave his mom a loving kiss which had her smiling from ear to ear. Chloe held his poster above her head and did something just to see his reaction. 

"Jackson oppa! I LOVE YOU~"

"I love you too!!" He said into the mic and everyone erupted in screams.

They introduced themselves and it was Jackson's turn to talk.

"What's up Hong Kong?!! Yeah! It's been a while since I've been back home and it feels wonderful. This time it's special because someone is here and I hope they are having a great time! I just want to say thank you for coming! I LOVE YOU HONG KONG!" 

"Okay let's go to the last song Girls girls girls. Everybody put your hands in the air!" Jb said. Then they started performing and Chloe again said the fan chant. During Jackson's solo dougie dance time she screamed with the crowd.

"Go Jackson! GO JACKSON!" Just like bambam did. The song ended and the group said their goodbyes. Next were 2AM and missA and she cheered for them enthusiastically. Then it was Jackson and Jia's turn for a rather hot duet but she cheered for them and held his Jackson poster high above her head. Then 2PM performed and she shouted as loudly as she had during Got7's performance. They were perfect when they performed their song A.d.t.o.y. Finally all performances were done and now it was encore time. 

Wonder girls' 'Nobody' started playing and everybody transformed into complete divas. Mark and Jackson were having the time of their lives by shaking their hips to the beat and both of them stood right in front of her while dancing. Bambam and min were dancing in complete sync as yugyoem joined them. Jb, wooyoung, Suzy and Junho stood pointing at each other during the chorus. Every artist made hearts, threw winks, selected fan boards and pointed towards the crowd it was the height of fan service.

The next song was 2PM's hands up and the volume of the screams of the fans increased even more and the atmosphere grew hotter. While dancing at one point Jackson took his shirt off in one fluid movement leaving him in his black tank top. The girls screamed at the top of their lungs and Chloe was one of them.

Finally the encore ended everyone thanked the people for coming and photos were taken. Finally manager oppa approached, to get them out of there before the crowd swallowed them. Chloe returned the poster and light stick back to the nice girl and held mama Wang's hand as she led them out of the screaming fan girls. 

Now they were backstage waiting for the boys to come back. Finally they walked through the door and Chloe launched herself Jackson as soon as she saw him. She hugged him tight not letting go. 

"Hey. I'm all sweaty." He complained. 

"You were amazing out there." Her voice cracked and it hurt to speak. He moved to hug his mom and said something to her. When she nodded he started pulling her out.

"Come I'll introduce you to everybody." Before she knew she was out the door and Jackson was treading through the crowd with her in tow. He came to a stop and said.

"Hyung, I'm sure you've met her but this is Chloe, my girl and this is Park Jinyoung, the CEO of JYPE." Jackson said with a proud smile on his face as he pulled her closer to him.

The said man smiled at her and she just stood there staring at him, not knowing how to speak, and feeling like she had swallowed her tongue.

A/n: Hahahahaha Chloe can’t speak in front of JYP! I hope you people like this chapter I put a lot of effort in it. Writing the concert was really hard when I’ve never been to one so if I wasn't able to describe it perfectly, please forgive me. *bows* As always ne readers jjang! Please leave me comments I need some feedback on how I’m doing. I'll see you guys. Until next time.
                        -melover