This kiss~

Just one look

After their somewhat confession both of them fell silent and focused on watching the drama. Chloe being safe and comfortable in his arms. Eventually it was time for Jackson go. Chloe didn't want to stay in the house anymore so she told him that she would go to work. It didn't matter to her that half the day had already gone by.

"I'm going to go change my clothes ok?" He said, kissed her forehead and then walked into her room. 

They had almost said their feelings towards each other just a while ago but it took them no more time than that to start acting like a cheesy couple, Jackson would kiss her for no reason sometimes on her cheeks, or her forehead never in her lips though. She looked at him once and figured him out, he was thinking about it, gathering enough courage to do it. She would wait for the perfect moment, she was not ready yet.

"Uh huh." Was her only reply and Jackson walked away, she was already dressed for work. 

After a while Jackson came back to the room with his phone on his ear, he was talking rapidly in Chinese into it. Chloe could not make out his words but she heard mark's name, and figured he was the one Jackson talking to. Then Jackson switched to korean.

"Eo, jb hyung why don't you send manager hyung at Chloe's place, he already knows the address, we can drop her off at the cafe and then i can head straight to the schedule, you guys can take the other car." 

Then he listened to what jeabum said.

"Ok then let's do it that way." He said and hung up. He was wearing the clothes he had worn we he had come to her place last evening. There was no tiredness left on his face anymore, he looked at Chloe like a love sick puppy, not taking his eyes off her for even one second. 

"Stop!" She said finally.

"Stop what?" He asked confused.

"Stop looking at me like that. If you keep doing that I'll faint." 

He laughed his throaty, y laugh.

"What if I don't want to stop? And i'm looking at you like what?"

"You're looking at me like you look into the camera sometimes." With passion, she wanted to add but bit her tongue.

"Oh really? But I won't stop." He said laughing loudly.

"Fine don't! No cupcakes for you, I'm making them tonight."

He immediately stopped laughing and went out of the kitchen to sit on the couch and buried his eyes in the screen of his phone. He obeyed her like a puppy, now she knew why fans called him wang puppy, he really behaved like one at times. 

"Now will you give me cupcakes?" He asked with eyes full of aegyo.

She chuckled, walked to the couch and gave him a little peck on the cheek, he immediately smiled in appreciation, then she said.

"Yes I will, if you keep behaving like such a good boy." He growled at the word boy, he was the wild and y for God's sake. She could not call him boy.

She only laughed and walked away from him again.

After a while Jackson called for her from the living room.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"My manager is here, let's go!" 

"Coming!" She called.

She got her bag and coat and headed out the door with him, she locked the door and he made sure if it was locked properly or not then he pulled on his snapback and his sunglasses with the hood already on his head, and looked down so that no one could catch a look at him face.

"C'mon." He said and grabbed her hand, tugging her towards the elevator. She just smiled at the contact, a simple thing like holding hands with him was all she needed.

They reached the front of her building where the very obvious, 'celebrity vans' as she liked to call them, waited. They walked towards it and Jackson opened the door for her to get in, forever the gentleman. She got in and saw that they were not the only ones who were gonna be riding the van. She saw mark and jb sitting on the seats in front of them.

"Hello chloe ssi." Jb greeted her while showing of his eye smile, she melted a little inside.

"Hello." Mark followed, smiling a full smile with teeth and all.

She was so overwhelmed, she couldn't speak for a while.

"Hello." She tried to sound normal and smile at them too. 

"Yah! Don't intimidate my girl. Markie stop, she's gonna faint."

Mark let out a high pitched laugh.

"Arrasseo, I'll stop. So did you guys have fun last night."

Jackson immediately smacked mark on the head as Chloe blushed scarlet, jb was snickering besides mark at Jackson's reaction.

"Eo Jackson tell us!" Jb prodded.

"Aish." Jackson took off his snap back, ran his fingers through his hair and then put it back on.

"Actually we were watching dream knight this morning." Chloe said, coming to Jackson's rescue, she shot him a cute wink, which mark caught.

"Oh really?" Jb asked.

"I must say jb ssi. I'm a fan. A big one at that." She admitted shyly.

"Really? Wah!! Jackson did you hear that? She a big fan, of ME!" he snickered to get on Jackson's nerves but he remained cool as a cucumber, he will be having this conversation with her again, when they were alone.

"So?" he tried to ask in monotone, but his jealous tone appeared just for a tiny bit.

Chloe chuckled at his reaction then went closer to him, she pecked his cheek and whispered into his ear.

"Don't worry Jackson oppa~ you're my favorite." 

Jackson laughed, "I know that babe." 

"Yah! Did you forget we're still here?" Mark asked. 

"Who asked you nut heads to come anyway? I didn't. Now enjoy!" He said sarcastically, and mumbled something incoherent in Chinese.

"Yah imma i heard that!" Mark's arm came up to hit Jackson on the head. Jackson just rubbed the spot mark hit and pouted.

Soon they reached the café, it was time for her to go, the corners of Jackson's mouth turned down.

"When will we meet again?" She asked him as he held both her hands, as if not letting her go.

"I don't know, but soon. I'll miss you." He said and came closer so that their foreheads touched.

"I'll miss you too jacks. I'll see you soon?" 

"Soon." He answered, placed a lingering kiss on her forehead and opened the door for her, she got out and walked. He didn't expect it, but she turned around and looked at the vehicle for a bit, then she blew a kiss towards the car, smiling brilliantly, waved a little and then walked away quickly. He could tell she was embarrassed, he imagined the blush on her cheeks. When she blew that kiss towards the car his breath caught in his throat, he wanted to get out of the car, run to her and hold her in his arms tightly, but instead he just sat there and watched her walk to the café safely.

Chloe was back again and attending customers like any other day when she saw one of her regular customers, and her new friend eunhye walk through the doors. 

'Hi.~ she greeted her brightly.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." She said smiling back.

"It's because you haven't been back much recently."

"Oh yes I know, I've been busy!"

"That's fine. Would you like the usual?" 

"Yes please, thank you. And I would also very gladly take one those cupcakes." 

"Coming right up." Chloe called.

After a while chloe returned with eunhye's drinks. 

"Join me. There is almost no one here, plus you have staff, they will take care of it." 

"Ok" chloe brought the hot chocolate she was drinking and sat across eunhye.

"So you make games right?" She asked her.

"Yes. I do. You know what I'll get you some the next time i decide to stop here. You should try them out."

"I'm not really into games a lot." She admitted sheepishly.

"Don't worry, just give it a try. So you just got here in korea right?"

"It has been a while yes, but it took me no time to get used to it, as I visited often before and actually loved it here. Who are your favorite idol groups?"

"Suddenly?" Eunhye asked shocked.

"Hehe I didn't know what else to ask. Sorry." 

"No no that's alright. Well i don't really have a favorite, I used to like exo but not so much anymore."

Just then Got7's haji hajima started playing in the cafe.

"Eo I know this song! I like them a bit. Got7 is it?" 

"Yeah it's them! I like them quite a bit too." She liked one of them a whole lot more than a bit.

She rapped perfectly in rhythm when Jackson's part came on and eunhye completed the performance by doing mark's rap perfectly, she even smiled a secretive smile, chloe didn't get what that smile meant. They giggled like school girls after their little performance and launched into unstoppable conversation.

After finally closing up the cafe chloe reached home. She was tired and she still hasn't had dinner, her stomach was growling, and she missed Jackson, terribly. She wished he was here with her. She walked to her room sulking and missing him. She thought of all the time both of them had spent right here. She walked to the bed and saw Jackson's black t-shirt that he wore to bed last night and changed out of in the morning she went closer and saw a post-it stuck to the fabric.

Wear this when you miss me too much. Ps i'll miss you more than you miss me! ;-) :-* 

She saw his little note and wanted to cry right there, she never thought a little post-it could make her so touched. She clutched the little note to her heart and kept it some place safe, for her to look at later and went about making her dinner.

Jackson was at the roommate house tonight filming, and he was getting bored just sitting in his room like that so he decided to go bother young ji, he remembered he had never told her about chloe before. He went upstairs and bellowed at the top of his voice.

"HEO YOUNG JI!!!!" and knocked the door.

"WANG JACKSON!!!" came her reply.

"Can i go in?" He asked.

"Eo come in." 

"Why do you have to shout all the time?" He asked her and he pushed her lying form a little to the side and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Yah you were the one who shouted my name first. People can hear in normal volume Jackson ah~ you don't have to bellow at each and every word!"

"Yah!! I don't shout at each word." 

"Says the person who is currently still shouting." She said in a bored tone.

"HEO YOUNG JI!"

"WANG JACKSON!"

"Arrasseo i won't shout, chill, yah but you always make me forget what i came here for. I came to tell you something important young ji ah~"

"Important? What?"

"You know the girl told you about?"

"Eo, the girl you thought looked familiar to you. So?"

"I found her young ji!"

"WHAT? TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

Then Jackson launched into his tale of meeting Chloe. When he was done young ji looked at him with awe!

"Yah! How lucky are you, you got yourselves such an amazing girl! I want to meet her!! When can i meet her?" 

"Do you want to talk to her? I can call her right now."

"YES PLEASE! Chloe right?" She asked. 

"Yes." He said as the phone rang and in a few rings chloe picked up.

"Hello~" she sang into the phone.

"Babe~" he called her and young ji curled her fingers at his cheesiness.

"Uh huh. Hi~"

"Hi baby. You got home okay? You're feeling well now?"

"I'm feeling just fine Jackson don't worry so much, you'll get wrinkles." She chuckled.

"Ok ok! Well actually i have someone who wants to talk to you."

"What? Me? Why?"

He handed the phone to young ji.

"Hello, this is kara's youngji!" She said her formal greeting.

"Oh my god!! Hi! I am chloe nice to meet you." Chloe bowed even though they couldn't see.

'Hehe Jackson here told me all about you and I expressed my desire to meet you but we opted for calling you instead. He said some great things about you. He is one lucky idiot."

"YAH! DON'T INSULT ME IN FRONT OF MY GIRL!" he shouted but young ji ignored him and chloe just laughed.

"I am a big, huge fan of yours! You are the only reason i listen to mamma mia like a thousand times a day."

"Aww thank you so much! Let's meet without telling Jackson. Call?"

"Call." Chloe agreed. "I would love to."

"Ok he's going to go crazy if i don't give him the phone now. It was lovely talking to you chloe ssi."

"You too young ji ssi."

"Baby~" Jackson whined immediately.

"Haha she cute." She could hear him walking down a flight of stairs.

"Yes she is! Don't meet that devil behind my back."

"Haha chill Jackson. She a celebrity. I'm sure she has no time for people like me.

"Ha you say that now, but you are not the one she's going to wrestle with to get your number, and she doesn't give up until she gets what she wants."

Chloe laughed. "Fine we'll see. I found your note by the way, the shirt too."

"Uh huh. Did you like it?"

"I loved it." She answered him honestly taking his breath away. "I'm wearing it right now."

"I miss you too." He answered her unasked question and she smiled.

"I'll send you a picture." She said, she sounded tired.

"Baby did you eat yet?" He asked worried.

"I was just about to when you called."

"Okay then eat and eat your medicine too, just in case the fever comes back."

"Yes sir. Now you go to sleep, i know you're tired."

"Okay. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Eung! Good night oppa~ sleep well."

"Good night baby." And he hung up the phone.

Some time passed and Jackson again got busy with his schedules, but not matter how busy he was he never ever forgot to call, he even came by to the cafe a few times for a little while just to see her face. But he couldn't stay with her for a long while. One night chloe had just returned from the cafe and had just gotten out of shower, she was wearing Jackson's shirt like she wore it every night. The door bell to her house rang, who could it be? It was already very late. She opened the door and all she could see was a bouquet of flowers, she could also see that a person was hiding their face using those flowers. 

"Jajan!" She heard a voice, then a face she loved the most in the world came into view, it was Jackson, with the most adorable grin on his face.

"OH MY GOD!" she shouted and jumped straight into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist, he handled her weight with ease and walked into her house as she was still chanting a series of "oh my God".

"Baby. I'm really here. Calm down." He said and chuckled.

"But why didn't you call?" She whined cutely.

"If i told you i was coming i would never have been able to see a reaction like this, i'm gonna surprise you so much more now."

"Not fair." She still whined.

"Everything's fair in love and war sweetheart. Are you going to take the flowers or what?"

"Whoops sorry! Forgot about those." She jumped from his arms swiftly and took the flowers. Very pretty she thought.

"These are beautiful." She spoke out her mind.

"Not as pretty as you."

"Ewww! Wang ka yee! Cheesy cheesy." She said ew but she was busy smiling widely.

She then put the Flowers in a vase on the dining table. They really were pretty Jackson had pretty nice taste.

"Did you eat yet? I was just making dinner." She asked going into the kitchen.

"No i'm starving!" 

"Hehe then get your in here and help me speed up the process a little bit."

"Yes ma'am." As soon as he got started he received a call from someone and he started talking in rapid chinese,  he even laughed a bit in between then he finally hung up.

"I think i need to learn Chinese now maybe Cantonese too."

"You don't need to do anything. You can do it if you want to. May be i'll teach you if we get time."

"Really? I would like that a lot. Thank you."

"No problem babe."

"Who was that on the phone though? 

"It was mark, just asking me if i reached safely here."

"Ohh okay. Go set up the table this is almost done."

"Okay" he said and left the room.

After a few minutes he came from behind chloe and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You're wearing my shirt." He says.

"I thought it was mine now. and yes i am like to i do every single night."

"You missed me that much?"

"Even more than you can imagine."

"Well i miss you too." 

She placed a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"It's fine since we're together now." She said and smiled.

"Yes, it's perfect now." Dinner went quietly. 

After dinner, and cleaning up both were huddled on the couch watching a random drama on the tv not really paying any attention to it. Jackson's head was lying in chloe's lap he had his eyes closed and was smiling like a very content man.

"Did you tell your mom about me?" She asked out of the blue.

"Suddenly? But yeah I did. Why?"

She gasped. "You did! What did you tell her? what did she say? Oh my god!"

Jackson laughed and sat up,

"Chloe watching you tonight, it's like my soul has entered your body."

"Jackson get to the point." 

"Well she helped me sort out my feelings for you when i was having a difficult time, and like you know i always turn towards her during difficult times. She said she was eager to meet you."

"Did she really say all that? That means She hasn't even talked to me and she already likes me?"

"Yeah, i guess."

"Wow!! Teehee!! I'm so happy."

"Well i'm glad. I wanted to say something to you though, which i wasn't able to say last time."

"Yes?"

"I like you chloe. There i said it. It's out in the open. I was a mess for a while when i tried to figure all of my feelings out for you. But Chloe Han i felt that connection with you from the first time i saw you and i knew in some part of my mind even then that you were it for me."

Chloe had unshed tears in her eyes at his confession. 

"I like you too Jackson the thought of staying away from you kills me now. I can't stay away from you. I don't want to resist this. You're it for me too Jackson."

Both were looking into each other's eyes deeply and Jackson started moving closer to her a little by little. Their foreheads almost touched now, she leaned in a bit as if in affirmation. He came even closer until his lips met her soft ones.

 He stayed still for a moment just savoring the feeling of her lips on his, but then he realized she was kissing him back, softly at first then wildly, their lips moved in their own new found rhythm. His hands moved to her waist and he picked her up placing her on his lap, straddling him, her hand immediately went to his shoulder to hold onto him. He bit her bottom lip just slightly asking for entrance and she gave it to him, he explored every corner of , she and onto his bottom lip making him growl. Chloe's hand tugged the snap back off his head, it landed on the floor, her hands tangled in his hair it felt so soft, she tugged at the silky soft strands making him growl again and held him in place. Jackson's hand roamed on her waist and back, with one hand he held the back of her neck. The kiss was soft, sweet and sensual all at the same time. Both separated for air, just a few inches apart their breaths mingled with each other. Jackson shoved his face in her neck. 

"Oh my God!" He said breathless.

"Wow!" Chloe said and he moved back to look in her eyes with a small smile on his lips. He pecked her again and hugged her tight, promising to never let her go.

 

 

A/n: kyaaaaaaaahhhhh!! *runs away* i'm feeling so shy right now i can't even tell you guys. My fingers are permanently curled from this. Omg!! I hope i did a good job at it though i might change the way it was written if i didn't like it tomorrow! Comments will be much appreciated! Thank you all for reading! Ne readers jjang! I'll see you guys next time. Until then!

                                                       -melover.