The start of something new

Just one look

Ever since chloe came back from the got7 fan signing, she could not stop thinking about jackson. She was sure that she had seen him before and she could feel this odd connection with him, how and where that was, she had no clue. But one thing was for sure, she was gonna find out why that connection was, and she was gonna start by becoming an IGOT7. She had heard some of their songs and it was safe to say that she actually liked them a lot, but she wanted to know more about them, why that was she didn't have a clue.

So she made best friends with google and found out anything and everything about got7. And slowly but surely she found herself falling for them. She watched igot7 show, and all the other variety they had appeared on, they were surely a fun bunch of people she must say. What especially captured her mind for got7 was the 'A' music video. All the boys in that video were sooo cute and throwing off such a charm that her heart couldn't resist. She was officially a fangirl. She checked the official fancafe and became a member and saw that this fandom was so lovely. There was just so much love everywhere, the dedication those fans had towards their idols, she was shocked to witness it. She hoped that the boys knew how they changed and influenced people's lives.

Many days passed since the fan signing, and chloe had become an avid fan of got7. Few days before today she had found out her connection with jackson. He was the same guy she had met one summer when she came to korea, coincidentally, one afternoon. Even though they hadn't met a lot of times, he had become a good friend of hers. Now she knew what he meant, when he said he didn't have time to even eat properly because of dance practice and why he wasn't able to disclose what kind of practice was it. Must have been stressfull for him all those times. 

She also knew that there was no chance in hell that he was gonna remember her, he had only seen her for a total of 10 seconds but, his gaze had been really intense. Well she didn't know. She kind of wanted him to remember her, to give their friendship a chance. Even though he was an idol now and probably had no time to think of her, but still she wished.

Which brings her to now, she had officially moved to korea after completing her education. She knew she didn't want to stay in america anymore. So she moved to korea, pursued a degree of chattered accountant, did all that hardwork and instead of getting a job that could make her a millionaire she bought her aunt's cafe and is now running it with love. This was Chloe Han. A simple girl with simple needs. She was happy running a small cafe like this and living a simple life. People called her crazy, but she didn't care. She was so lost in her thoughts and work of cafe that she was late to close the cafe. AGAIN! She always did this, whenever someone came to the cafe asking for a drink even though it was closing time, she couldn't say no to them. She was just too kind for her own good, kuki always said.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she thought to work for ten more minutes then head home for the day. As she was working she heard the bell ring on the door, announcing somebody's entrance. She spoke without looking up,

"I'm sorry but it's--"

"Already closing time, and I'm not supposed to be here." A husky and rough voice she could recognize anywhere completed her sentence.

She looked up slowly form the papers and books around her, it didn't feel real to her, she thought she had imagined the whole thing. But no, she saw him, and their eyes met. He stood there in his all black outfit, a snapback on his head and a scarf around his neck, as it was freezing cold outside. A whole of 10 seconds had passed, and she still hadn't said anything. God! Chole say something!! She told herself. 

"Jackson?" She said in a low and unsure voice, she still thought she was dreaming.

"Yes, it's me." He answered "and I finally found you."

She just sat there behind the counter not knowing what to do. What did he mean? Had he been looking for her? 

Jackson came closer and spread his arms out, as if asking for a hug from her. She didn't know what possessed over her body, and she didn't know how, but she was moving already, towards him! She walked into his arms and he wrapped them around her tightly, burying his face in her hair, she nuzzled her face in his chest. This felt way too familiar, like they did this every single day. And she didn't know why but this scared her. They stayed like that for a moment, until chloe pulled back a bit, but Jackson didn't let her go completely, and just pulled back enough to look at her. Now that she noticed he towered over her with a good 4 to 5 inches. Why was she so short? , she had to tilt her head a bit backwards to look at his face clearly.

"It's been a while." He spoke first breaking the silence.

"Yes, it has" she spoke in a low voice. It all felt too good to be true.

"Do you remember who I am?" 

"Of course i remember who you are. I called your name before remember? You're Jackson." 

"Yes I heard that, but do you remember that you met me in the hambuger joint a while back?" 

"Of course I do." She spoke shyly. Why she was being shy she had no clue. 

"Thank god for that." He sighed in relief, and pulled her closer towards him, as if to hug her again, but she wasn't done talking yet.

"I never expected you to come though, all the way here, we saw each other for only 10 seconds to be exact, and still here you are. How did you recognize me?"

'I didn't actually." 

"Explain." 

"Okay, so you came to our fan signing, and I didn't recognize you right away, but I felt this weird connection with you, and some thing inside of me told me that I knew who you were, and that I just needed to look inside my head and find out. And then one day all the dots connected in my head and it lead me to you." He finished and then smiled wide at her, it was still as dazzling as before.

"Wow! and how did you know that you would find me here?" 

"I didn't. I only knew that this was the first place that I would start looking" he replied while looking straight in her eyes. "Are you just gonna keep me standing here? Who's gonna give me coffee?" And then he let her go. She missed his warmth immediately.

"What can I get you sir?" She said in her most professional voice.

He pretended to look at the menu briefly and then replied, "an Americano will do. Thank you." Then smiled sweetly at her.

"Still the same?" She asked while walking away.

"Still the same." He told her.

When she brought both of their coffees and put them on the table Jackson motioned her to sit across from him and not behind the counter again. She did as was told and sat down. Both were quiet for a while, thinking where to begin. They both had a lot to ask each other.

"Why didn't I see you again after that night? I thought you told me that you come back each summer, but you never did. I kept coming back here, but then I got too busy" the corners of his mouth turned downward.

" I couldn't find the time to come back, with school and everything it all just got so busy, then I decided to concentrate for once and stay there because I was going to move here eventually." 

"What do you mean move?" 

"I'm settled here now Jackson in korea, permanently."

"Really? Wow, that's awesome. Now we can see each other a lot then." 

"Aren't you like the busiest idol right now? And you say that you have a lot of time to meet me."

"I'm busy but I can still make time to see you." 

"Really?" 

"Really." His gaze on her was so loving, and strong that she had to look away to hide her blush.

"So you still work in this café?" 

"Well technically yes, I do, but I'm also the owner of this cafe now." She said proudly.

" wow, that's so great! Congratulations!!" 

"Thank you." She said shyly.

"You still make the best coffee though. I love your coffee. Can I ask? How did you happen to be there at our fansigning that day?" 

"I went as a favor to a friend. She's a big fan of yours and couldn't go to your event because she was busy, so she asked me to go and get her CD signed. I didn't know at all that I'd meet you there." 

"Wow, I'm so thankful to that friend of yours. Convey my thanks to her please." 

"I will, though she'll probably faint at the fact that Wang Jackson of Got7 thanked her."

"She's that big of a fan?" He asked in surprise.

"Bigger than you are imaging." 

"If your friend is a fan, then you must be too right? 

"I am now." 

"Explain." He used her line back at her.

She smiled in response and continued "I didn't know you before I went to your event, though I did like your songs, and when I went and saw you, I wanted to know more about you, and the rest is history. I watched all your shows, mvs, interview, and I couldn't help but fall in love with you guys.

"Got7 or just me? He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

Her heart stopped for a second, did he just ask her if she loved him or not? then she realized he was joking. She hit him playfully on his arm and stuck her tongue out to him.

"All of them except for you." She teased.

" ok ok. Then I'll just leave." He got up to leave feigning anger. She pulled him down by grabbing his arm. 

"Sit down you idiot I was only joking." She said.

"Haha not funny." He glared playfully. Then both of you burst out laughing.

After both of them calmed down a bit, Jackson looked at her all serious.

"I missed you, you know. For several days after you left. It felt as though there was a hole inside of me. And that it would fill up only when you come back." She knew Jackson was rarely ever serious, but when he was he spoke out his sincere and true feelings, she was thankful for that.

"So it must be all filled up, now that I'm here." She tried to bring his mood back and succeeded when he smiled a little.

"You know what this calls for? Something sweet." 

Chloe got up and went to the kitchen to get the cupcakes she had baked earlier in the day. Everyone loved her cupcakes, and once in a while she liked to make them for the kids who worked in the cafe, or just give them to someone needing a little uplifting, and they always worked. She grabbed some and went back out.

"Jajaan!! Cupcakes for the special Wang Jackson." She smiled.

"Waahh!! Thank you."

"How are they?." She asked when she saw him take a bite and his eyes closed in bliss.

"THESE. TASTE . LIKE. HEAVEN." he said his expression shocked.

She giggled at that. "Duh! I made them of course they taste like heaven." She showed off just a bit.

While he was eating, she looked at the clock and shouted.

"Oh my goodness gracious!! it's so late. I'm supposed to close the cafe and head home." She said and felt sad. Closing the cafe meant separating from Jackson. Again.

He finished eating his cupcake and said to her, "okay then you finish closing up. I'll take you home, it's late and I can't let a pretty girl like you go home alone." 

"It's close by, just walking distance from here. I'll be more than fine." She said even though she wanted him to take her home.

"I'll walk with you then." He said not ready to let her go just yet.

"Fine." Smiling internally.

"Fine." He agreed.

After that she put their empty coffee cups and plates away and locked everything and double checked every window and door just like everyday. Soon they were on their way. Walking close to each other, bodies almost touching, in the freezing cold.

Jackson spoke first again. 

"I need your number because there is no way that I'm loosing contact with you again." 

"Okay, give me your phone." 

He handed her his phone and she quickly took a picture of herself and saved her number in there, after she was done she handed his phone back to him. He then called that number and she felt her phone ring. Fished it out of her purse and saved his number quickly taking a picture of him too.

"You look really pretty chloe."

She didn't miss the fact that this was the first time ever that he had said her name, and she liked how it sounded in his voice. She liked it very very much, and he had called her pretty on top of all that.

"Oh why, thank you so much." She tried to blow it off like he said nothing, but she couldn't meet his eyes which were staring intently at her face. She felt her heart flutter a bit. What was happening? Soon they stood in front of her apartment building.

"So, this is it. I'd really invite you in, but today I am very tired and in no mood to entertain a guest." She told him honestly. He smiled at that.

"I know next time maybe." 

"Yup next time for sure." Both of them stood there silently until Jackson smiled and pulled her for another hug. She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. And did she just feel Jackson's lips in her hair? Her eyes widened. He let go of her and said.

"Go inside, I'll bring the guys with me the next time when I come around to the cafe again. They'll be happy to meet you."

"Really?" She asked her eyes shining. Her fan girl heart soared at the thought of meeting got7 personally.

"Really. Now go it's cold right now." 

"Okay, I'll see you again." 

"Hmm, see you." He said waving at her. He stood right there watching her go in safely.

She quickly got into the elevator and pressed the button to her floor. Her head was spinning. She opened the door to her apartment as if on auto pilot paying no attention to anything. Once she got inside she got ready for bed paying no attention to anything either. She got to bed laid her head down on her fluffiest pillow and closed her eyes with only one thought playing in her mind. Wang Jackson.

 

A/n: hello!! Another update for you guys! How was it? Did you like it? Is it moving too slow? I wud love to know all of your thoughts. Trust me there is a lot in store for Jackson and Chloe. So look forward to it! And thank you sooo much to all of the new subscribers. I love u guys so much u guys have no idea how much it motivates me to write more good stuff for you guys please leave comments everyone, and if you like it subscribe. Ne readers jjang!! I love u guys so much until next time.

                                    -melover.