Trouble trouble trouble.

Just one look

Both Jackson and Chloe were lying on the couch together, with her laying on top of him. No one said nothing but it was a situation where no words were needed between them. Jackson could not explain the happiness he had felt in words. This was bliss, he thought. He couldn't have ever asked for anything more in this moment. His girl in his arms, safe and sound. Chloe's calm breathing on top of him somehow calmed him down too. He thought about their conversation before. Why had she asked if he had told his mom about them or not? Did she ask it just to be sure if he was serious about her or not? Jackson hadn't been in very many relationships in his life, and had no idea what love was. But this thing he had with Chloe was far from casual. He always felt this weird urge to protect and shield her from this very cruel world. He couldn't even think straight when he thought about her with someone else. He would never ever let that happen. Chloe was his now. Unknowingly his hand that was wrapped around her waist tightened as he was deep in his thoughts.

Feeling Jackson's hand digging into the skin of her back she looked to see him day dreaming. Whatever he was thinking about was making him angry, very angry. 

"Hey." She ran her fingers along his jaw, bringing his attention back to her.
"What is it?" She asked.

His iron grip on her immediately loosened. "Nothing you need to worry about." He smiled at her, kissing her nose.

"You sure about that?" She pressed wanting to know what was bothering him. She didn't like to see him suffer. 

"Nothing baby, promise. Just this and that."

"Okay." She said and buried her face in his strong chest, he wrapped his arms tighter around her body.

"Okay." he said as he pressed a kiss in her hair. 

Both stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity. Not moving, not talking, just living the quiet moment in their mostly chaotic life. She had no idea how this relationship would work. Jackson was busy as heck and she too had her café. She would hate to fall for the idiot and then have them both drifted apart because of their work. No she would never let it happen. They were going to make it work, she vowed to herself.

"I can hear the wheels in your head turning. What's going on in there?" He said as he knocked her head.

"Nothing." She playfully swatted his hand away then got up from their position on the couch. Jackson let out a grunt of disapproval.

"Your back is going to hurt if this goes on. C'mon, get up let's go to bed. I'm tired." She said and then yawned as if making a point.

"Carry me!" He lifted both his hands into the air as if wanting to be pulled upright.

"Okay you giant baby C'mon, up you go." She said as she pulled him up so that he was now on his feet, carrying on the full act he leaned on her body as if he had no strength.
Just as they reached the bed the strength somehow came back to his body as he picked Chloe up and threw her on the bed. She went squealing loudly as he tackled her onto to the so he was on top of her, he held both of her hands, restraining them, to her side. He caught her eyes in a unbreakable spell, she was sure she had stopped breathing at that point. He then bent down and caught her lips in a slow, sensual kiss. 

It started out slow and sweet, he nibbled on her lower lip, she opened up for him. His tongue swooped in and learned every corner of . Somewhere in between Jackson let go of her her hands and cupped her jaw, her hands came up to tangle in his hair, he growled as she tugged at it pulling him closer to her. While his mouth worked on hers, his hand roamed all over her body as if he was trying to memorize each curve. She gasped into his mouth as he grabbed one of her legs and wrapped it around his hip, he let out a growl. Both separated for air, breathing heavily again. He looked deep in her eyes as if she was the most precious thing to him.

"Wang Jackson you need to stop doing this to me."

He chuckled at her expression and her cheek affectionately.

"Baby you're so precious, I'm never letting you go." 

She just nodded at him and shoved her face in his neck, as he pulled her tightly against him. Both of them fell asleep, feeling content.

Jackson woke up to the sound of his phone going off. He reluctantly opened his eyes and saw she was still wrapped around him, she looked beautiful even in her sleep. He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, which had come loose. The repeated sound of his phone ringing, made Chloe groan snapping him out of his train of thought.

"Sleep baby. I'll be right back." She grunted again, so he took that as a yes, he climbed out of bed kissing her forehead.

He answered without looking at her screen. 

"Hello." He said into the phone.

"I can see that you're awake." It was the leadernim Im Jaebum himself.

"What time is it?" He asked, his tone laced with sleep.

"5 AM" He answered, and his voice sounded completely awake.

"And why are you calling so early?" He couldn't keep the irritated tone out of his voice. The said guy was ruining his and his woman's sleep.

"You've clearly forgotten that we have a recording to get to and then a plane to catch. Thank the lord that you've got a leader like me." He mocked, he wasn't angry at Jackson's tone. He knew the guy was done for, so whenever it came to Chloe the said guy forgot everything.

"! I forgot." Jackson immediately felt guilty, he took his work very seriously and tried not to slack.

"It's fine jacks, don't go sounding like it's the end of the world." 

"I'll get ready. When can you come to pick me up? I still have to say bye to Chloe properly." 

"It's fine, take your time. Everyone here is still getting ready, heck youngjae isn't even awake yet. So I'll call when we're ready to go here." 

"Okay man. I really am sorry though."

"I know you are. Just don't forget about it again. Okay? I'll see you."

"Yeah." With that he hung up. He ran a hand through his hair, messing it up even more that it already was. He went back to the room to see that Chloe had wrapped herself around his pillow now, holding it in a choke-hold. He smiled looking at her, and thanked his stars wondering how he got so lucky. Like she sensed his presence in the room, she stirred in his sleep. He went to the bed and pulled her head in his lap, her hair.

"Who was it on the phone?" The minute his phone rang, she knew he had to go now. She decided to deny it until she heard the word from him.

"Jb hyung, I have a flight to catch."

Of course you do, she thought but decided against voicing the thought.

"When do you leave?" She said instead.

"In a few, he's picking me up." Hearing that she wrapped her arms around his waist holding him tight. Willing him to stay, even thought she knew he couldn't.

"Hey." He said and pulled her chip up so she looked at him. "I'll be back in no time. I'll miss you a lot." 

"Me too." She looked up at him with sad eyes. "Okay you go get ready, I'll make us breakfast. There is no way I'm letting my man leave without breakfast." She pushed him off the bed, he walked away with a large smile on his face.

He really liked the sound of 'my man' from her.

After sending Jackson away she got up herself and washed up in the other bathroom that he wasn't using. After she was done, she walked to the kitchen thinking about what to cook for him. She decided on scrambled eggs and toast. Just as she was cracking up the eggs Jackson walked into the kitchen. His arms found their way around Chloe's waist on their own. She smiled knowingly as he placed a chaste kiss on her cheek, was had her blushing. 

"I'm sorry for ruining your morning." He said silently, sounding sorry for real.

"Oh quiet now! You didn't ruin my morning at all, you know i wake up early. Today it was earlier that everyday, doesn't really matter, honey." She caressed his cheek with her free hand, and went back to what she was doing. 

"Anything I can help with?" he asked as she shooed him away to the living room. As he was walking away his phone rang again, that he had left in the bedroom. While going to get it, he stopped in the kitchen giving her a big kiss on her cheek, before going to retrieve his phone. She chuckled at his antics. He came back to her holding his phone in his hand, an irritated expression on his face. 

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"The members want to talk to you, God knows why!" He puffed his cheeks.

She chuckled at his face as he put the phone on loudspeaker.

"Hello?" she said and chuckled as a chorus of "Hello!" erupted from the phone.

"Noona~~~" She knew it was bambam's voice.

"Hey everyone! How are you guys?" She talked to them like she would talk to her long lost best friends.

"We're fine chloe ssi~ How are you?" Jb spoke up.

"I'm fine thank you!" 

"You've keeping him busy." Mark said.

"Well i could say the same thing to you."

"Oooohhhh" a chorus of voices greeted her again. She just laughed along with Jackson.

"Oh mark oppa i have a request actually." 

"Yes please, how can i help?"

"I need Chinese lessons." 

"I told you i would help you with that." Came Jackson's voice.

"I would love to chloe ssi but i value my life a lot, and i think you wouldn't want to see Jackson going to jail guilty of murder right?" His voice teased.

"This is ridiculous!" Jackson muttered.

"You're ridiculous." mark said.

"Kids Stop!" Jb leader voice worked even through the phone and both of them fell quiet.

"Noona~~ i want to meet you again, it's been a while." came bambam's voice.

"Yes noona~" yugyeom followed.

"You guys can come around to the cafe any time you're free. Choco shake on the house for you cuties." 

"YESSSS!!" she laughed at their excitement.

"Okay okay that's enough." Jackson cut them off them. "Everyone say bye to Chloe." 

"Bye chloe ssi/noona" was heard through the phone before Jackson walked away.

"If you're done with your crap when are you coming to pick me up?" She laughed at her jealous wang kong.

"Babe! breakfast." she called to him, as she was done.

"Those idiots are good for nothing." He muttered.

"You love them and you know it! Now stop being grumpy, grumpy." She lightly hit his head with the wooden spoon in her hand as he continued to whine like a puppy.

Breakfast went in silence other than Chloe having to wipe his mouth with the napkin a few times. He turned beet red every time she did it, she just smiled and poked his cheeks playfully. Just as they were clearing up his phone rang again, and she knew the guys had reached downstairs. He just picked up the phone listened, and hung up with a "Yes".

"They're here." He walked to her.

"I'll walk you to the door." she wiped her hands and went to the door.

At the door Jackson gathered her in a tight embrace and she held onto him even tighter. After he pulled away, he took her face in his hands and pecked her lips while talking.

"I'm. going. to. miss. you. so. much." He kisses her after each word that left his lips.

"I. don't. want. you. to. leave." she said in between his pecks.

His face went soft at her words, he then planted a long slow kiss on her lips, and hugged her tight. 

"You call me after you reach the cafe safely okay? Be careful, i want to find you in one piece when i come back." 

She rolled his eyes at him. "Yes sir!" she did a mock salute.

He kissed her one last time on her forehead. 

"I'll see you soon baby. Take care."

"I will honey. Call me." She said as she waved and blew him a kiss. He disappeared into the elevator with a big smile on his face.

The guys were waiting for him as he walked towards the car, thinking about her. Not one moment was spent of his without thinking about her. He went inside still absent minded , not even bothering to greet them. He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to find that it was mark.

"It gets easier." he said.

"But it doesn't." He said, and shoved his earphones in his ears, blocking out all conversation. 

Jb noticed him the minute he came into view. Jackson was a happy go lucky kid, it took a lot to dampen his high spirits. Chloe had him wrapped around her fingers in such a short time. It was true that Jackson got attached really quickly, but Jb knew that this was anything but casual.
His brother had fallen for her. Hard. He was going to make sure that his friend doesn't get hurt, he vowed to himself. On the other hand, mark was worried too. A look of understanding was exchanged between him and Jb. They would look out for him, he knew that for sure. He just wanted Jackson to be happy, he knew that he was a really emotional person, beneath his playful and cheerful exterior. He pulled the earphones out of his ears earning him a glare from the guy. He just pulled him into a one armed hug and whispered.
 
"It's all going to be okay. Hyung is here." Jackson's face went soft at his words and he returned the hug, finally had a smile on his face.

At the airport he was walking with the members, his phone buzzed in his pocket.
He saw Chloe's name flash on his screen through his sunglasses. He picked up the call immediately.

"Babe." He said into the phone.

"Hey honey, just wanted to let you know that i got to work safe. Where are you?" She asked just as they entered the airport and screams erupted all over. 'Oh! i guess you're there."

"Yes, just got here." he smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Well, just wanted to say i miss you already. Now go do what you do best, my wild and y Wang Jackson."

He laughed his hyena laugh at her words.

"Okay baby I'll call you when i land." 

"Yes! Fighting fighting!!" 

"Uh huh, later."

"Mwah! later." With that he hung up and did awesome fan service.

Chloe was walking to her cafe on her regular time and she felt like someone was watching her or following her. She had this strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, telling her to run. She fastened her speed and took a deep breath when she reached the safe confines of her cafe. Well that was freaky she thought. Maybe she was feeling jumpy for no reason. The day went on and she just could not shake off that strange feeling from this morning. She somehow felt eyes on her back every time she turned around but saw no one when she looked. She was totally freaking out for no reason. Maybe she had gone crazy. That night she asked one of her workers to walk her home, she refused to walk alone after dark any more, Jackson had asked her to be safe after all. The thought of him brought a smile to her face as she wore his sweatshirt and went off to peaceful sleep.

It had been a few days since Jackson was back in Korea now. He was walking to his company as usual for practice, he met 15&'s jimin on the way. She smiled when she saw him and they greeted each other with a friendly hug.

"Yo oppa! how have you been? Haven't seen you in a while busy busy!" She teased.

"Oh shut up! I heard that song of yours. Noen jonmal deabakiya! This hope less love~~~" He sang in a bad imitation of jimin.

"Oh my God i'll go deaf! stop!" She punched him in the arm.

" I'm heading off to practice, let's go together." He threw his arm around her shoulder and walked to the practice room, she left after greeting all the oppas.

While inside, he was getting stretched up to start the practice, one of the workers from the company knocked on the door. He peeked inside then called out,

"wang jackson pd-nim wants to see you in his office."

All the blood in his body ran cold, why would JYP wanna see him? At such an hour? he gulped and walked to his office a thousand thoughts running in his mind.

As he reached, he took a deep breath and knocked the door.

"Come in." PD-nim's voice came through.

Jackson pushed the door not knowing what was going to happen.

 

An: MWAHAHAHAHAHA *evil authornim mode on* what is gonna happen? what's he gonna say? well who knows~~~ kekekeke..i'm sorry i'm being a torture but i think this story needed it. well i'm in the mood to tell you guys a funny story. you see i broke my left hand last september, which i had to put it in a cast for almost 2 months. but now my hand is all healed and fine, but the problem is that i'm only able to do very light stuff with the hand and cannot keep it still for a long time otherwise i feel severe pain. Today i was writing an update for you guys and my hand decided to act up. So now i'm litearlly in pain putting an update up for you guys..i hope you understand my pain and pls forgive for the short chapter.i'm very thankful for all the views and subscribers. i hope you guys leave commets, it makes all of my pain worth it..as always ne readers jjang! i'll see you soon..until next time...

                                                                    -melover