Chapter 4: After 2 weeks

Undecided

Before we start this chapte I would like yo warn that is a little graphic near the end, so if you dont like things like that just skip the last paragraph. (^__^)


 

Victoria woke up excited, the day before yesterday auntie Horvejkul announced that they had enrolled her into the famous private school of Arts the same school Cherreen attended; she couldn’t wait to go to school. Today she was going to buy her uniform and school supplies auntie and uncle were supposed to come with her  but they couldn’t because of an an urgent call , as a result she was now going with Nichkhun and Cherreen.

During the car ride Cherreen described the school and told victoria about the activities, she and Cherreen had become really close during the 2 weeks she spent in Korea compared to the time when she just arrived there are no more awkward silences when they are talking and it helped that Cherreen was the total opposite of her, really loud and spontaneous. As the car pulled up to the shop Victoria noticed a display of cute uniforms on the window, making her want to try all of them.

They exited the car and entered the store, Victoria was in awe by the options and choice, she was in a daze when Cherreen grabbed her arm and whispered in her ears “I’ll find you a y uniform,” the youngster giggled and ran away. Victoria stayed staring; Cherreen really knew how to get to her. Cherreen later came back with a short fan pleat plaid skirt, some white wedge heels with a strap design, knee high socks and a white long sleeved shirt. Victoria took the clothes, went in the dressing room and changed. She looked at the mirror one last time before walking out, the whole outfit together had a cute feel to it but the short skirt and the knee high socks added a little bit of a y feel.

When she walked out Cherreen smirked and Nichkhun clapped trying to hide his primary reaction, he was taken aback by her outfit, not that he minded but the outfit looked more like a cosplay than a uniform it showed off her curves and long slender legs which would make any girl jealous and any guy drool, he tried to not think such obscene things about a girl who he is supposed to be like a sister to but alas it was no use his little friend had been awoken and was excited as ever.

Nichkhun excused himself and ran to the bathroom , he couldn’t believe he got a just by looking at Victoria no girl has ever made him respond that way not even Yoona. He ran to the first stall he spotted and dropped his pants he gasped at how big he had become , he just couldn’t believe it Victoria hadn’t even touched him, yet  there he was reacting in such a way just by the sight of her in some short skirt, this got him wondering how he would have actually been if she had touched him, Nichkhun closed his eyes and wrapped his hand around his and started pumping it , it has been a long time since he last jerked off and right now he felt like he was in heaven, each time he went up and down his he tightened his grip making him closer to his , his breathing got faster as the moans began to escape his mouth, he started pumping faster and faster, then he gave himself one last pump before releasing himself.  After he finished the business he went back in the shop and found Cherreen and Victoria waiting for him, he paid for the clothes and acted as if nothing happened as they went to buy some ice cream.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


this is my first time writing a scene like that lol, i know it might not fit in the chapter very well since it was kind of a last minute idea , but i added it anyways , i wanted to test my writing skills since this is the fist time i wrote any kind of story so please bear with me and tell me how the scene was in the comments i want to know so that i can improve before i do the real scene,so this is kind of like a pratice , thank you ezwanie, airakca, lita33, cuppyieka, and changmiewa for commenting you guys made me happy and thank you for all my subscriber i am happy to have 35 subscribers i never imagined to get this much thank you, i luv u guys, oh and for the picture it was the closest i could find that went with the image in my mind so pretend the stockings are actually white socks, and i decided to change the summary to make it more interesting.