Chapter 8: What are you doing here?

Undecided

 

Victoria looked up from the seat and saw Nichkhun standing over her.

“Nichkhun,” she whispered.

“What are you doing here?” they both asked at the same time.

“You go first!” they both exclaimed.

“I’ll go first” Nichkhun sighted. “I am here because Cherreen asked me to see a movie with her,” he explained.

‘So she planned this’ Victoria thought ‘but the least she could have done was tell me’

“And you, what are you doing here?” Nichkhun asked breaking Victoria out of her trance.

“Same reason as you” she sighted

“So, she tricked us?” Nichkhun asked

“Why would she do that for?” he kept on questioning.

“I don’t know, but we should use this chance to get to know each other better” Victoria smiled.

“Sure” Nichkhun agreed.

“So what do you want to ta-”

“Shush! The movie is starting, pay attention we can talk later,” Victoria interrupted Nichkhun.

“But, I wanted to talk mo-”Nichkhun whined

“Movie now, talk later,” Vitoria said firmly.

Nichkhun decided to be quiet and turned around to face the screen.

When the movie finished Nichkhun and Victoria walked out of the theater and went to the parking lot.

“Where’s your car?” Victoria asked

“2nd one on the right” Nichkhun answered.

Once they found the car Nichkhun and Victoria climbed inside of it and drove off.

“Do you want to go anywhere?” Nichkhun asked

“Where are you thinking about?”

“How about the ice cream shop?”

“Sure, I would love some ice cream”

Nichkhun the radio and started driving to the location. A few minutes later they reached the place, just looking outside in the window made Victoria’s mouth water, she could see all the flavors from outside, she ran in the shop and started picking flavors like a little child having ice cream for the first time, Nichkhun saw this and smirked.

“Pick any flavor you want, don’t worry about the price I will pay for it.” Nichkhun winked.

“Oh my gosh! Did you just wink at me?” Victoria asked playfully.

“What? You didn’t like my wink?” Nichkhun responded playfully

“Never mind”

“Seriously, you didn’t like it I mean most girls would faint if I winked at them,” Nichkhun said.

“But I am not those girls; I am me Song Qian so I probably would not react like them.” Victoria stuck her tongue out.

“Spicy I like it,” Nichkhun said as he picked up the trays and walked to the table.

Once she sat down Victoria picked up a spoon full of her ice cream and swallowed it down.

“Slow down, you might get a brain freeze” Nichkhun warned

“K, so your favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla?” Victoria suddenly asked.

“Where did that come from? It was so random” Nichkhun said surprised by the sudden question.

“I was just trying to start a conversation.” Victoria said as she ate her ice cream.

“Yes, it is.”

“What is?” Victoria asked confused.

“Vanilla, it’s my favorite flavor.” Nichkhun explained.

“I got an idea” Victoria exclaimed. “How about we ask each other any question we want to know about each other, you know to get closer.”

“Sure” Nichkhun agreed.

“So, what’s your favorite number?” Victoria asked

“24. And you?”

“22.”

‘Those numbers are really close’ Victoria thought excitedly

"What are your favorite colors?"

"Any color that is dark. How about you?"

"Blue, Black, Pink, White, Red."

"Favorite food?"

"I like almost all of them. And you?"

"Samgyupsal"

"Favorite hobby?"

"Dancing and cooking. You?"

"Listening to music and taking pictures."

"First love?"

Nichkhun face dropped he didn’t like talking about his first love a lot, it brought back bad memories.

“It’s okay if you don’t feel comfortable talking about it we can pass this subject” Victoria said as she saw his face drop.

“No its okay, I think I should tell you since I need to get it out of my chest, it’s been killing me” Nichkhun said.

"My first love was in high school, the girl I liked used to be my best friend but my other friend also liked her so I gave her up for him, to cut the long story short my friendship was more important than my crush."

"Its okay, it must have taken a lot of efforts to choose between your friendship and your crush.            Since you told me something about you I will tell you a secret but promise you won’t tell anyone about it."

"Sure what is it?"

"Actually I have been in love with someone for 6 years now, that person was my first love."

"What!?! Six years does the person know about it?"

"No, but I came back to Korea  just to meet him again, see I confessed to him once but he rejected me by telling me to grow taller ,so I am back to try again."

"Have you met him yet?"

"Yes, I’ve seen him every day since I came to Korea but he still doesn’t remember me."

"Wow that dude must be dense."

“Tell me about it, I have told him about the events that happened when I confessed and he still doesn’t remember me,” Victoria exclaimed.

“that’s no longer being dense that is being plain stupid,” Nichkhun said.

‘I am talking about you, pabo’ Victoria thought.

"I know he is really stupid."

The next few hours Nichkhun and Victoria spent their time chatting and eating ice cream. When they realized they stayed for a long time they decided to drive home.

“You know this is the longest we have talked since you came here.” Nichkhun said on the way back.

“I know, I kinda like it I feel like we have become good friends.” Victoria responded happily.

After a few minutes of driving Nichkhun and Victoria reached home, they walked out of the car and went into the house.

“we’re back” they yelled as they passed the front door.

 

When they reached the living room, they were greeted by auntie and uncle who questioned them the moment they saw them.

After they finished their little greeting Victoria walked upstairs to her room, she was about to change when someone knocked on herdoor, she lazily walked to the door and opened it, Cherreen popped in and started questioning her.

“So how did it go? Come on tell me, tell me, tell me” she kept on begging.

“Yah! you could have at least told me about your plan, did you know how surprised I was to see  him there, my heart almost fell out of my mouth” Victoria started nagging her.

“Hey but at least you got a date, I mean the movie was over like 2 hours ago and you guys just came back, I smell something fishy~” she started teasing.

“Okay I'll tell you. We went to get some ice cream and chatted,” Victoria confessed told her.

“That’s all?” she said disappointed.

“neh, that’s all. What did you expect?” Victoria asked.

“Nothing, I'll leave you alone I need to finish my homework and go to sleep” she said giggling as she left the room.

Victoria was now sure that Cherreen was up to something, she could just feel it in her skin.


 

finally uploaded lol, i lost my note book so some of the parts of this chapter changed, sorry for taking a long i will work harder to upload more. thanks to all my readers and subscribers. i love you guys. thank you   ridren ,  cuppyieka , frozenyogurt101 for commenting. and also the silent readers.