Chapter 14: Date~ part 2

Undecided

DON'T WORRY IT IS A CHAPTER UPDATE JUST WANTED A NOTE AT THE BEGINNING: 

Hello everyone, you might have noticed that the chapters have decreased and that i haven't uploaded in a long time that's because i was changing the old chapters and merging them together. I am only changing the old chapter and the chapters with on victoria's POV will stay the same.

 


 

"Vic, what's wrong?" somebody shook me, the voice sounded familiar but I paid no attention, the goal in my mind was to escape this hell on earth, I swung my hand from side to side "stay away from me, I know how to kick" I yelled my lungs out, the thing that was shaking me laughed and called out my name.

"How do you know my name?" I questioned, I felt frightened by the fact that someone I probably never met before knew my name.

"It's me Victoria"

"You, who?"

"You can't even recognize your boyfriend’s voice?"

"Nichkhun-shii?" I lowered my arms.

"Yeah it's me" he revealed, my knees trembled and I lost my balance.

"Are you Ok?"

"NO! What were you thinking leaving me alone in this place? What if I had gotten hurt? What if we weren't the only ones in here and somebody tried to hurt me? What if... What if..." I started sobbing, I hated showing my weak side, but being stuck in this place was like a scene from a horror movie.

"Shhh it's ok," Nichkhun hugged me trying to calm me down.

After calming down Nichkhun held my hands and guided me through the haunted house, when we finally got out I wiped my eyes and fixed myself.

"Are you ok now?" Nichkhun pushed the strands of my hair back “do you want anything?"

"I am ok Nichkhun, you don't need to worry anymore" I hiccupped.

"Sorry for making you go through that. Do you want to go sit somewhere?" Nichkhun held my hand and dragged me to a bench. "Are you really ok?"

"Yes"

"Want me to make you laugh?"

"Sure," I looked at him.

"I am going to use my second dance right now" he stood up an started touching his shoulder, waist and knees.

"What song is this?" I laughed looking at his dance.

"It's Sarang sorowo by Kim Jong kook," he kept on dancing and singing.

“Really cute song, it suits you." I smiled brightly.

"Happy now?"

"Yes, your lovable dance made me feel better" I smiled brightly.

"We should go home now it is getting late."

"Probably should."

"I really had fun today" I mentioned as soon as Nichkhun started driving.

"I'm glad you had fun. To tell the truth this is the first I ever went on an official date," he confessed.

I was taken back by his confession i couldn't believe someone like Nichkhun never went on a date before, but the fact that I was the first person he ever went on a date with made me happy.

"What? A handsome guy like you?" I said out loud, he blushed and looked down." don't worry nichkhun-shii now that you are my boyfriend we will go on many more dates."

"Victoria,"

"Yes"

"Now that we are boyfriend and girlfriend, how about you drop the formality?"

“What do you want to be called?”

“How about something… like oppa? It’s sweet and easy to pronounce,” he suggested.

“That too common Nichkhun-shii and I wouldn’t like calling you oppa, it is too common.”

“You’re right it is too common. How about dropping the shii and just calling me Nichkhun?”

“Sure Nichkhun,” I giggled “It might take me some time to get used to calling you Nichkhun; it still sounds foreign to me.”

“It’s OK, as long as you call me Nichkhun,” he smiled and intertwined our hands.

“Focus on your driving, I am not ready to die after one of the happiest days’ of my life,” I joked.

“Don’t worry I got this.” He winked and held my hand tightly.

 


 

P.S i am thinking of putting a time skip to finally advance the story, because the story in my head is way way way ahead of the story and i dont want to loose the story line i have planned, BUT that is only if you guys are ok with it i dont mind writing until we get to the part i want to get at.