Chapter 16: The first kiss

Undecided

 

I felt his lips touch mine; enthrallment filled my body, his lips felt soft and as light as a feather. I was so caught up in my emotions, that it shocked me when I felt him nibble on my lower lip, I unconsciously repeated his action and nibbled in his top lip, the kiss started heating up by each passing second and soon I felt his tongue glide on my lips, my throat made a low grunting sound and I opened my mouth, his tongue slid in entangling mine, it was my first kiss and I was hesitant about what to do but I tried to keep up anyways. Nichkhun pulled away smiling as I tried to catch my breath.

"First kiss?" he asked his face lighting up. I slowly nodded my head still not calm from the kiss we shared a few seconds ago.

"Don't worry by the end of the month you'll be an expert," he winked making me blush “Practice makes perfect," he gave me another peck and got up. I stared up still in daze I guess this date wasn't only for Cherreen’s benefit; I shook my head and got up wearing my skates again. I slowly skated to the ring and watched Cherreen and Wooyoung laugh and giggle.

"Let's go," Nichkhun held my hand and led us into the ring.

 

"Bye," Wooyoung waved as he left in the opposite direction, the date was finally over and it was time to go home. We walked towards the car and climbed in.

"How was your date?" I asked as soon as we entered the car, Cherreen giggled and nodded her head "I'll tell you when we get home."

I looked at Nichkhun face and smiled, he used his free hand and intertwined our fingers, I could hear Cherreen giggling behind us as we drove back home. We reached home a few minutes later and Cherreen ran to my side dragging me into the house.

"What happened between you two?" she asked the moment we reached my room.

"What do you mean what happened?" I asked appalled by how sharp she was.

"Don't try to fool me. You guys are acting mushier than before; he even held your hand in the car."

"How does that translate into something happened?" I asked.

"To me it does now spill the deeds."

"We...kissed," I confessed. Cherreen face lit up and she sat on my bed.

"When? Where? Why? How? Come on tell me," she bombarded me. I sighted and revealed the details.

"How did it feel?" she asked.

"I don't know how to explain it. My heart was beating really fast and my palms were sweating. I felt as if I had butterflies in my stomach, everything was just WOW and I felt so... I don't know."

"Apparently it was so good it made you speechless," she commented curling into an obvious smile. I felt a little bit of heat rising to my face.

"Anyways how were things between you and Wooyoung?"

"It went great. He asked me out on another date," she squealed "don't worry you don't have to go this time," she continued the moment she saw my face "although you can't say this date wasn't to your benefit. After all you did receive a kiss from him."

"So you are going to hold it against me?"

"No, but still my date is the reason you guys had the chance to kiss."

"You were also the reason we couldn't kiss," I laughed.

"What do you mean I was the reason you couldn't kiss?"

"Let's just let bygones be bygones."

"Ok, but on your wedding day I will tell the story about how I helped you two share a kiss."

"You didn't literally help us. And what do you mean by wedding? We still have some time left," I blushed.

"That some time will be soon, maybe in about 1-2 years he will pop the question and then BAM wedding time!"

"Nice imagination kiddo," I said making fun of her naivety.

"No, I'm serious we will have a double wedding, you, Nichkhun, Wooyoung and I."

"Really? And how is that going to happen?"

"Well if one of them proposes, we wait until the other one proposes and plan our wedding together," she jumped up like a little kid.

"Sure, sure," I laughed "Now go, I need to get a shower and go to sleep we have school tomorrow."

Cherreen got up and walked to the door "I am really glad to have you in the house," she opened the door and walked out I smiled and walked to my closet. I turned around when I heard a knock at the door, "I knew you would come back," I opened the door, "What do you wa-" I stopped when I realized it was Nichkhun waiting at the door.

"Expecting someone else?"

"I thought it was Cherreen. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to say goodnight, since Cherreen grabbed you away the moment we reached home."

"Goodnight then," I waved and started to close the door.

"Wait," Nichkhun's voice called out.

"What?"

"No goodnights kiss?"

"I knew you didn't come here just to say goodnight."

"This for your own good Victoria, remember practice makes perfect." I laughed at his attempt.

"Ok" I gave him a peck on the cheeks.

"You know that's not where I wanted my kiss," he frowned.

"Well then you should have been specific."

"Ok then, I want a kiss on the lips," he closed his eyes, pouting his lips.

"There," I gave him a quick peck.

"Stop teasing me Vic," he opened his eyes.

"What? You asked for one on the lips and that's what I gave you," I smiled playing oblivious to the fact that he wanted something more.

"Well I wanted something more," he walked closer “Maybe, something that lasts longer," he smirked.

I looked up and smiled. “You want something more?" I asked.

"Yes," he nodded his head. I walked closer and kissed him on the lips, this time I made sure to by giving his lips a slight bite. Nichkhun pushed against me, deepening the kiss, I felt my lungs run out of oxygen as butterflies spread in my stomach.

"Get a room you two!" Cherreen yelled from across the hall. Nichkhun pulled away and smirked “Now that was a goodnight kiss."

"Happy?"

"Very, too bad she interfered. At least she didn't come before we kissed just like every other day," he joked.

"Good night Nichkhun," I walked to my door.

"Goodnight Victoria," Nichkhun walked away, I turned back and went into my bedroom.

 

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm the next morning, I opened my eyes only to see it was 6:00am, I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I wore some clothes and went downstairs for breakfast, to my surprise Nichkhun and Cherreen were in the living room watching TV usually Cherreen got up a few minutes after me and she always stayed upstairs until it was 6:30.

"Good morning," I greeted and walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning," they greeted back.

"What are you guys doing up so early?" I asked.

"We would ask you the same question," Cherreen retorted.

"Well I always get up at this time, what's your excuse?"

“I felt like getting up," Nichkhun explained.

"As for me I had to watch the replay of the drama I missed yesterday."

"At 6 am?" I questioned, usually replays only played right after the episode aired.

"I scheduled the recording of the show and I am going to watch it right now," she explained. I nodded and walked to the kitchen.

"Do you guys want anything?" I asked opening the refrigerator.

"You should make that breakfast you made about 2 months ago," Nichkhun recommended.

"Ok," I took some ingredients out and walked to the stove. After I finished cooking I set up table and called them. They both got up and walked towards the dining room.

"Wow looks delicious," Cherreen exclaimed.

"Looks a little different from before," Nichkhun commented.

"Yes I changed the way I made some of the food," I explained as we all sat down and started eating.

"You should really become a cook, you are really good at it," Cherreen recommended.

I laughed and waved my hand," I am more likely to become a dancer, cooking is just a hobby."

“Well then you will make a great wife," she complimented.

I turned back, and looked at Nichkhun who was entranced by the food and continued eating.

"This is delicious," he exclaimed once he looked up.

"I can tell," I smiled as Nichkhun went back to eating.

"We have to hurry it's almost time to go," Cherreen rushed me the moment she finished eating.

"Where's the driver?" I asked looking out the window.

"He's not driving us today, Wooyoung volunteered to drive us yesterday," Cherreen explained. I nodded and started cleaning up the table.

"You guys are almost late, I'll clean it for you," Nichkhun offered.

"Thanks I really appreciate it," I walked upstairs.

I came down the stair a few minutes later and walked downstairs to find Cherreen waiting outside.

"Let's go," she waved and walked to the car.

"Wait you forgot something," Nichkhun called out.

"What did I forget?" I turned around.

"This," he kissed me.

"Can't you guys keep your hand off of each other for one second, she is about to be late for god's sake," Cherreen yelled. Nichkhun let go and winked. I turned around and walked into the car.

"Tone it down a little if it keeps going like this you are going to get pregnant in no time," Cherreen joked. I laughed hitting her back “Hahaha very funny,” and climbed into the car.



 

Lalalalala was it worth the wait? I can't believe i made them kisss more than once in one chapter lol,  the funny thing is i did it without realizing. 

Thank you cuppyieka heartmisstar  hOttEstaffxtiOn meetmoudt22 vicqian khunviclurve for commenting .

UNTIL NEXT WEEK:

 TABU+WAVING.gif